Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2023, 07:30 AM

27,215 posts, read 46,772,227 times

Advertisements

What do you think about this so called reality show?

To me it is not reality but to be made like a reality show. Which hard working CEO/fashion creator is wasting time on a funeral on a boat for their employee to get rid of his uncertainties.

She wants to help another orthodox person in Mosey and within an hour of meeting her at her office at Elite in NYC she pulls her vibrator out to show the girl how she can be in charge and pleasure herself while watching TV. That is for ratings and not to help an orthodox/frum Jewish person to deal with her religious issues and trying to become more free.

After watching the first episode I started to Google what happened to them and I wasn’t shocked to read what happened. I kept watching to see how bizarre this is.

I totally understand that Julia wasn’t happy and wanted a different life but her approach and push on others are so over the top that no wonder her life keeps changing so much so fast.

I don’t want to give up everything that happens but Julia seems to have a good heart but her approach is very disrespectful to many in her family, the Jewish community, regardless if you agree with their way of living or not.

Her kids will all have mental issues.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2023, 09:53 AM

708 posts, read 1,297,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
What do you think about this so called reality show?

To me it is not reality but to be made like a reality show. Which hard working CEO/fashion creator is wasting time on a funeral on a boat for their employee to get rid of his uncertainties.

She wants to help another orthodox person in Mosey and within an hour of meeting her at her office at Elite in NYC she pulls her vibrator out to show the girl how she can be in charge and pleasure herself while watching TV. That is for ratings and not to help an orthodox/frum Jewish person to deal with her religious issues and trying to become more free.

After watching the first episode I started to Google what happened to them and I wasn’t shocked to read what happened. I kept watching to see how bizarre this is.

I totally understand that Julia wasn’t happy and wanted a different life but her approach and push on others are so over the top that no wonder her life keeps changing so much so fast.

I don’t want to give up everything that happens but Julia seems to have a good heart but her approach is very disrespectful to many in her family, the Jewish community, regardless if you agree with their way of living or not.

Her kids will all have mental issues.
I'm almost positive you're not a qualified therapist, so obviously your comments reflect only your opinion. Julia Haart is a very brave woman who is teaching her daughters to be brave as well. Her lifestyle doesn't have to meet with your approval and I'm sure her children will be just fine.

Old 08-24-2023, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seethelight View Post
I'm almost positive you're not a qualified therapist, so obviously your comments reflect only your opinion. Julia Haart is a very brave woman who is teaching her daughters to be brave as well. Her lifestyle doesn't have to meet with your approval and I'm sure her children will be just fine.
Neither one of us is a therapist and I never claim to be one.

Both her marriage as her daughters marriage were over super fast during the show taping or right after. What a shock…!

Of course we all can have our moral and values. You are entitled to yours and I’m entitled to mine.

Clearly, the marriages didn’t survive after only a short amount of time.

Even her own daughter was shocked that she showed a vibrator to an orthodox young woman within minutes of meeting her. Is that the way to liberate from fundamentalism?

I read online that Julia lost the lawsuit and the appeal for a part of the company.

I applaud her for being brave, absolutely.
But this so called reality show is more to shock and for ratings and meanwhile her family is exposed to no end.

Per Julia’s own statement, she was suicidal which means mentally unstable which I personally felt that she showed by overcompensating. JMO.

Old 08-27-2023, 02:37 PM

2,499 posts, read 3,250,653 times
I will check this out. Some of my relatives are Orthodox.

Old 09-02-2023, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaboy View Post
I will check this out. Some of my relatives are Orthodox.
It is different watching it when relatives are orthodox. I have some orthodox family members too.

The way this season ended, I wasn’t surprised and reading what happened to Julia and her family is kind of unknown according to websites.

But honestly, I’m not shocked how Silvio handled it and from watching the series, I can’t fully blame him as Julia want to make it sound.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV