Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2022, 01:22 PM

1 posts, read 246 times

Advertisements

So I loved the kids' choice awards this year. It had a Kamala Harris cameo, a Justin Bieber performance, and a mashup performance by the network's young stars of the past year's greatest hits! Sadly, Shiloh Nelson, who voices my best pal Keia, only made a non-speaking cameo in the virtual audience, which made me slightly sad. I messaged for a voice message from Shiloh as Keia on IG, but got not reply. Then, a few days after the show aired, I received the RUDEST email one could possibly think of (not affiliated with Shiloh). If I didn't tell you I almost cried, I'd be lying. I hope this man realizes how ignorant it was of him to do this, making an already sad person feel worse :'( I'm hoping that this year's KCAs have something happy follow them :'(
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV