Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-08-2016, 09:44 AM

16,421 posts, read 12,510,794 times

Advertisements

Kitty litter. And she's doing it because the company is donating a portion of their profits to the foundation she started for animal advocacy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2016, 10:00 AM

13,404 posts, read 28,733,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hertfordshire View Post
Kitty litter. And she's doing it because the company is donating a portion of their profits to the foundation she started for animal advocacy.
Very sweet....

Last edited by njkate; 10-08-2016 at 10:13 AM..

Old 10-08-2016, 11:16 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,564,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Meredith grows more annoying as this show wears on. Her coy sparring with Nathan, knowing that her sister is interested, is so idiotic and juvenile. When it all falls out, watch Maggie be portrayed as pathetic and lovesick. Argh.

I was glad to see Arizona supporting DeLuca, since no one else seems to be.
I thought this one was funny. Go out with her and have bad breath and all that. lol! He knows she's into him. He's figured out she's pushing him away because of her sister. It's cute. l

Old 10-10-2016, 06:56 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,749,614 times
I did like this latest episode. It was more of the quirky patients with the doctor stories going on behind it. The stupid love trio though with Meredith is just ridiculous and needs to end already.

Old 10-16-2016, 07:29 AM

1,625 posts, read 1,356,455 times
I really hate how Mer is treating Maggie (my fave character). Maggie confides in her that she likes Riggs and is going to ask him out. Mer is actively pushing Riggs away, so the logical thing would have been to push Maggie and Riggs together, right? But no, she tells Riggs to turn Maggie down, then tells him she just wants to be friends! Yeah, I know where the writers are headed, but still. She could've been a big sister and let Maggie get to know Riggs while she (Mer) figures herself out

With friends like Mer, who needs enemas? (Yes, that IS what I meant!)

Old 10-16-2016, 08:59 AM

23,867 posts, read 33,568,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodlecat View Post
I really hate how Mer is treating Maggie (my fave character). Maggie confides in her that she likes Riggs and is going to ask him out. Mer is actively pushing Riggs away, so the logical thing would have been to push Maggie and Riggs together, right? But no, she tells Riggs to turn Maggie down, then tells him she just wants to be friends! Yeah, I know where the writers are headed, but still. She could've been a big sister and let Maggie get to know Riggs while she (Mer) figures herself out

With friends like Mer, who needs enemas? (Yes, that IS what I meant!)

One would think that when Deluca was in the hospital that he and Maggie would have gotten closer, she did end up rushing over to him when he came in. I don't understand how her feelings got shut off so fast and she decided to like Riggs. I dislike the story line and am clueless why Mer didn't tell her the truth from the start. I'm sure Mer will end up with Riggs in the end. He obviously isn't attracted to Maggie

Old 10-18-2016, 08:54 AM

41,959 posts, read 75,205,836 times
Watching Meredith and Nathan together is like watching paint dry. I hope Maggie pulls Meredith's hair out one strand at a time when she finds out how Meredith is jerking her around - and she will find out.

I love it that the nurse at the clinic has Alex' number.

Old 10-24-2016, 07:36 AM

Wow.....when Greys first came on I did not watch as up until last year I got up at 4AM for work, so now binge watching on Netflix.
George's death, Izzy leaving, now Lexie and Marks death, need to take a break from crying...lol

Have to google what actor is playing that old doctor at Mayo that is making Christina nuts,face is familiar but blank on who it is

Old 10-24-2016, 08:15 AM

23,867 posts, read 33,568,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njkate View Post
Wow.....when Greys first came on I did not watch as up until last year I got up at 4AM for work, so now binge watching on Netflix.
George's death, Izzy leaving, now Lexie and Marks death, need to take a break from crying...lol

Have to google what actor is playing that old doctor at Mayo that is making Christina nuts,face is familiar but blank on who it is
William Daniels?
William Daniels | Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice Wiki | Fandom powered by Wikia

Old 10-24-2016, 09:30 AM

Yes, googled,he was on St Elsewhere
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV