Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2013, 01:17 PM

2,016 posts, read 5,206,195 times

Advertisements

It is interesting how Donald Trump pointed out to Penn about his past bad-mouthing (of Trump and/or the show) at the very last minute, after ALL was done. After that, it seemed pretty clear that Trump was NOT going to choose Penn as the winner of the Celebrity Apprentice. I have come to the conclusion that Donald Trump likes to toy with a person, have them believe that they have a chance of winning, only to come down to the end, and put the screws to the person (in this case, Penn). It's his way of showing his dominance, his control, his "I'm the boss", "I'm the Alpha" (whatever).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2013, 01:37 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,049,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna7 View Post
It is interesting how Donald Trump pointed out to Penn about his past bad-mouthing (of Trump and/or the show) at the very last minute, after ALL was done. After that, it seemed pretty clear that Trump was NOT going to choose Penn as the winner of the Celebrity Apprentice. I have come to the conclusion that Donald Trump likes to toy with a person, have them believe that they have a chance of winning, only to come down to the end, and put the screws to the person (in this case, Penn). It's his way of showing his dominance, his control, his "I'm the boss", "I'm the Alpha" (whatever).
Also, the way he slapped down Bret Michaels for going against his wishes.

Old 05-23-2013, 02:54 PM

5,066 posts, read 2,861,393 times
Did anything come out about why Brett wasn't there?

Old 05-23-2013, 06:52 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,435,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonasW View Post
Did anything come out about why Brett wasn't there?

Supposedly:
Michaels told followers of his Twitter feed and Facebook page on Sunday, "Unfortunately I won't be able 2 attend tonight's ‪#celebapprentice finale due 2 a private event & my daughter's b-day."

'Celebrity Apprentice' Finale: Bret Michaels Absent

Old 06-03-2013, 09:03 AM

12,406 posts, read 18,974,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Penn even did a commercial for those glasses.

BTW.....does your husband like them?

Superfocus1 - YouTube
Okay. The husband has had the glasses for a while.
He loves them.
He purchased these with an extra set of dark lenses for sunny days.
He intends to also purchase another pair as sunglasses exclusively.

He must really like them because he's no neat freak and these seem to require cleaning once a day or every two days and he doesn't object to doing it.

To give you an idea of how they seem to attract dirt, I think he cleaned his old glasses every two to four weeks.

I will not get a pair, though, for that very reason. I clean my regular glasses ever day or every other day, so from observing what is happening in his corner, I would be constantly cleaning them.

My husband reads a lot and does artwork and photography.
He has a pair of grey frames, perhaps the ones that Penn has on above. They look good with his grey hair and beard.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV