Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-16-2015, 12:57 PM

237 posts, read 787,092 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikhung01 View Post
9 hours 'til the next episode, can't wait. Also, anyone else think Bob Odenkirk is kinda handsome? I'm not gay.
Yes I do lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2015, 11:02 PM

9,824 posts, read 11,551,287 times
Spoiler
So Chuck and Jimmy are brothers?

Old 02-17-2015, 02:30 AM

5,652 posts, read 6,987,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
Spoiler
I don't think that qualifies as "spoiler" material given it's in the description of Chuck's character on the official website - and has been since before first episode.

Old 02-17-2015, 02:40 AM

6,904 posts, read 7,605,159 times
Yeah, I'm liking this show now! It's all making sense and moving in a good direction.

Yes, I agree, Bob O is sexy in a middle aged balding kind of way.

You know, he used to write for SNL. As I watched the SNL reunion show the other night I began to think about how few of them would have thought that in the long run, a writer for the show would be doing better on-screen work than 99% of the "players".

Old 02-17-2015, 08:49 AM

3,649 posts, read 4,502,433 times
I still want to know how he goes from Jimmy Lastname to Saul Goodman? I probably just missed it but what

Old 02-17-2015, 09:15 AM

3,051 posts, read 3,280,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordHelmit View Post
I still want to know how he goes from Jimmy Lastname to Saul Goodman? I probably just missed it but what
He talks about it a little in Breaking Bad, how a Jewish name makes more sense as a lawyer (I don't remember exactly what he said), but they also dropped some breadcrumbs in the first episode when Chuck talked about how he should find his own identity instead of riding on someone else's coat tails/ name. Be patient. It's only the third episode and he is still going by Jimmy. They are showing his transformation.

Old 02-17-2015, 09:25 AM

3,649 posts, read 4,502,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonCountyLiving View Post
He talks about it a little in Breaking Bad, how a Jewish name makes more sense as a lawyer (I don't remember exactly what he said), but they also dropped some breadcrumbs in the first episode when Chuck talked about how he should find his own identity instead of riding on someone else's coat tails/ name. Be patient. It's only the third episode and he is still going by Jimmy. They are showing his transformation.
I caught that too in the first episode. Oh I'm being patient I just didn't read any info online pre-release so just makin sure I didn't miss anything. I just finished the third episode...what a way to end it.

Old 02-17-2015, 12:16 PM

3,051 posts, read 3,280,085 times
Quote:
I caught that too in the first episode. Oh I'm being patient I just didn't read any info online pre-release so just makin sure I didn't miss anything. I just finished the third episode...what a way to end it.
Nope, I think all will be revealed in due course.

Old 02-17-2015, 04:39 PM

5,819 posts, read 7,235,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
Yes.

Quote:
I still want to know how he goes from Jimmy McGill to Saul Goodman? I probably just missed it but what
You didn't miss it. They haven't shown us the transformation yet.

Last night's episode was fantastic. Each week gets better. Now the question is, Jimmy busted the Kettleman's, but the bag broke open, spilling a million bucks in cash on the ground. Does that change what Jimmy set out to do (bust them)? Does he get involved with the money, or stick with freeing up Nacho? Or find a way to do both!

Old 02-17-2015, 05:26 PM

9,824 posts, read 11,551,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sskink View Post
I don't think that qualifies as "spoiler" material given it's in the description of Chuck's character on the official website - and has been since before first episode.
True! but just in case
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV