Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-13-2016, 07:29 AM

3,393 posts, read 4,012,063 times

Advertisements

I don't think Mike not killing the driver would be considered a "half-measure". He doesn't consider the driver to really be a villain like the wife killer he talked about in BB. The Good Samaritan just served to show Mike what Hector is.

I really liked the Rupert Holmes bit, classic Jimmy. Also, the copy center worker guy.

Please please please Jimmy, get in your car and go home.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2016, 08:17 AM

556 posts, read 788,726 times
The clerk hasn't had time to erase the recording, hopefully this doesn't come back to bite Jimmy.

Old 04-13-2016, 09:10 AM

5,652 posts, read 6,989,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dohmixer View Post
The clerk hasn't had time to erase the recording, hopefully this doesn't come back to bite Jimmy.
Not so sure about that. IIRC, there was a decent time lapse between Jimmy paying off the clerk and Chuck showing up.

Old 04-13-2016, 09:15 AM

3,298 posts, read 2,474,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1984 View Post
It looks like the type of hit to the head that would kill somebody.
Or perhaps cure them of their EMP 'affliction'. Kim's bedroom advice to Jimmy about Chuck not being someone he'd want to face in court comes to mind.

Old 04-13-2016, 10:35 AM

22,921 posts, read 28,279,449 times
I dunno. I'm wondering if Chuck didn't just get chucked. There was certainly never a hint of him in BB. Guilt over that would certainly push Jimmy a long way into becoming the Saul of BB.

We'll see. I think a lot of it depends on how much story the writers think they have left. If they think Season 3 will wrap things up, I suspect Chuck is gone. If they're still planning for another 2-4 seasons worth of story, it would be a shame to lose Michael McKean.

Old 04-13-2016, 03:43 PM

1,632 posts, read 1,850,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sskink View Post
Not so sure about that. IIRC, there was a decent time lapse between Jimmy paying off the clerk and Chuck showing up.
Yes I think there was enough time to erase the tape , if chucks a gonna , Jimmy will have to live with it .

Old 04-13-2016, 07:26 PM

17,592 posts, read 15,266,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Yup. No doubt this will be renewed, but it may be another 9 months before it comes back. That's a long wait.

If you need a fix in the meantime, check out the FARGO TV show.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
I dunno. I'm wondering if Chuck didn't just get chucked. There was certainly never a hint of him in BB. Guilt over that would certainly push Jimmy a long way into becoming the Saul of BB.

We'll see. I think a lot of it depends on how much story the writers think they have left. If they think Season 3 will wrap things up, I suspect Chuck is gone. If they're still planning for another 2-4 seasons worth of story, it would be a shame to lose Michael McKean.
Missed this before, but.. BCS has already been renewed for a 10 episode 3rd season. As of March 15.

I thought I read somewhere that Gilligan said he envisioned this being a 5-year series. Ratings-wise.. Honestly, the show isn't setting the world on fire. Perhaps because of the timeslot. Monday at 10pm isn't great. But, they're averaging about 2.1 million viewers. A significant drop from last seasons' 3.2, but still WAY better than BB's first 4 seasons, which were all between 1.2 and 1.9 average.

Hard to imagine that, isn't it? S4E1 of BB was the first one to break 2 million viewers.

Old 04-17-2016, 02:11 PM

5,819 posts, read 7,235,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Labonte18 View Post
For a guy who gave a speech in BB about not taking "Half Measures".. He seems to take alot of them.
Don't forget that speech in BB was several years after this episode chronologically. He learned...

https://imgur.com/a/U0UhP

Old 04-18-2016, 08:15 AM

3,032 posts, read 4,736,446 times
I really hope that if they mean for this to go on for 5 years that Chuck is not dead.
Can't believe tonight is the finale!

Old 04-18-2016, 09:13 AM

17,592 posts, read 15,266,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomlikeme View Post
I really hope that if they mean for this to go on for 5 years that Chuck is not dead.
Can't believe tonight is the finale!
Wondering if he's not dead, but significantly diminished.. Even further.

There's no saying that Chuck has to be dead in the times of BB.. Maybe we're looking at a situation where he had a living will that gave Hamlin his power of attorney and he sticks him in a nursing home or similar, likely against Jimmy's wishes, but there's nothing he can do about it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV