Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2019, 09:59 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,624,440 times

Advertisements

With the 15th and final season starting on Thursday, Lets discuss all things Supernatural!

What past characters would you like to see make a cameo?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2019, 11:45 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,967,774 times
I just like to look at Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles. I did like their dad, Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

Old 10-08-2019, 02:46 PM

7,246 posts, read 7,076,730 times
No cameos. They already brought back Bobby and Charlie, plus we got to see Kevin.

Of course, with the zombie thing we could see just about anyone who didn't have a hunter funeral.

The only one I would want to return is Crowley. Poor Mark, he gave so much to that show and I think got the shaft in the end.

Old 10-08-2019, 03:41 PM

2,083 posts, read 1,087,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kab0906 View Post
No cameos. They already brought back Bobby and Charlie, plus we got to see Kevin.

Of course, with the zombie thing we could see just about anyone who didn't have a hunter funeral.

The only one I would want to return is Crowley. Poor Mark, he gave so much to that show and I think got the shaft in the end.
Yeah I miss Crowley.

Old 10-08-2019, 05:41 PM

508 posts, read 459,546 times
I would love to see Crowley again. I think that would be the biggest surprise, even if it's just one episode. Meg is another one I'd love to see again. She's still very involved with the conventions and stuff and has said she'd love to make an appearance.

Regardless of who shows up, I'll be watching and teary eyed knowing this is the last season.

Old 10-08-2019, 08:18 PM

6,720 posts, read 8,390,617 times
I’d love Crowley to come back! Love him! I’m rewatching it from the beginning and I had forgotten a lot of it.

Old 10-10-2019, 03:20 AM

1,428 posts, read 1,406,580 times
Yes, Crowley!

And Adam. I’d like to see them make amends with him.

Old 10-10-2019, 04:09 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,624,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mila123 View Post
I would love to see Crowley again. I think that would be the biggest surprise, even if it's just one episode. Meg is another one I'd love to see again. She's still very involved with the conventions and stuff and has said she'd love to make an appearance.

Regardless of who shows up, I'll be watching and teary eyed knowing this is the last season.
Yes!
Love Meg! One of the very few characters that can outsnark Dean.

I heard a rumor that:

Spoiler
Amara and Bella will have cameos

I would love to see Benny, Abbadon and Tessa return

Old 10-11-2019, 03:35 AM

1,428 posts, read 1,406,580 times
“Famous Final Scene” in the intro? They’re really trying to bring on the feels from me in this final season.

I thought it was good. I like how the final season looks like it’s going to focus more on the MOTW, since that’s how the show started.

I miss Jack.

Spoiler
Not sure if I like demon Jack. Demon Jack is better than no Jack, I suppose. I wonder how long he’ll be around.

I also wonder what’s up with Sam’s bullet wound and those visions Cas saw when he tried to heal it. Sam looked evil. I’m a little burned out from the whole Sam/Lucifer arc so I hope it isn’t where Lucifer escapes and possesses Sam again. Although we now know Michael may have escaped as well.

“We got work to do”. Yes we do. I loved when they said that. Did y’all catch the quick flash back after to the first eppy when they said that and closed the trunk? Awww. I teared up. I did. If they keep doing stuff like that I won’t be able to keep it together to the end.

Old 10-11-2019, 01:35 PM

7,246 posts, read 7,076,730 times
My impression, meh. Storyline was a bit silly, all the ghosts just happened to stay within a 1 mile radius? I did enjoy
Spoiler
Sam shooting Cass by mistake.

As for Jack, I wish we had seen the end of him.
Spoiler
I don't know if the writers are doing it on purpose but clearly all Jack's bits would have been better if it were Crowley. Are the writers sticking it to the producers or are they rubbing it into Mark's face? Whichever way, random demon possession guy seems pretty powerful. I give 25% chance of that actually being Chuck, messing with them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV