Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2015, 02:02 PM

8,044 posts, read 10,635,981 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by siameseifyoupls View Post
No one has yet mentioned that show where Big Billy Bob Jim (or whatever) and his wife just keep on pumping out the kids.
They're up to 19 now and still trying to have more - the whole thing is just sick to me anyhow!
I've never watched a single episode, don't want to, don't care to. What is the talent there? Mating like jack rabbits to see how many kids you can have? Kind of sick to me to. If I were that poor women, I'd tell Big Billy Bob Jim to stay the crap away from me! Yet, I have several co-workers who talk about that family like they are "personal friends" of theirs or something. I hear them talking about that couples' kids now having kids, oh yippee, got to get all caught up on that procreating! Just Weird.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2015, 02:15 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,869,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueMom View Post
I've never watched a single episode, don't want to, don't care to. What is the talent there? Mating like jack rabbits to see how many kids you can have? Kind of sick to me to. If I were that poor women, I'd tell Big Billy Bob Jim to stay the crap away from me! Yet, I have several co-workers who talk about that family like they are "personal friends" of theirs or something. I hear them talking about that couples' kids now having kids, oh yippee, got to get all caught up on that procreating! Just Weird.
News story now about oldest son who "abuse" young teen girls when he was in his teens
lot of cover up by Arkansas state police and judge has not ordered his record be destroyed just to protect family's reputation but cover story is that "victims" don't want to be in news

show has been pulled from cable--who knows for how long--
will be interesting to see how many of their supports hang tough--
probably enough are blind to their manipulation and some rotten stuff likely going on in family if truth were known...

Old 05-24-2015, 06:41 PM

106 posts, read 64,377 times
All reality shows, breaking bad, mad men, game of thrones, the walking dead, the shield, CSI,criminal minds,glee, basically every single newer show out. I like old tv shows

Old 06-05-2015, 07:24 AM

44 posts, read 28,050 times
I can't stand reality shows, I hate ALL of the newer shows.
I prefer classic tv shows , over the horrible stuff , that's being shown on tv these days.

Old 06-05-2015, 07:15 PM

11,110 posts, read 9,814,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by frasierfan123 View Post
All reality shows, breaking bad, mad men, game of thrones, the walking dead, the shield, CSI,criminal minds,glee, basically every single newer show out. I like old tv shows
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheers fan View Post
I can't stand reality shows, I hate ALL of the newer shows.
I prefer classic tv shows , over the horrible stuff , that's being shown on tv these days.
Any particular reason you felt compelled to repeat yourself with your new moniker?

Old 06-06-2015, 02:01 AM

1,548 posts, read 913,343 times
I haven't seen many of the recent popular ones (Game o' Thrones, Breaking Bad, etc.) so I'll reserve judgement. Someone got me to watch "The Middle" because they loved it. I swear I tried to like it but man, it sucked.

Old 06-06-2015, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
News story now about oldest son who "abuse" young teen girls when he was in his teens
lot of cover up by Arkansas state police and judge has not ordered his record be destroyed just to protect family's reputation but cover story is that "victims" don't want to be in news

show has been pulled from cable--who knows for how long--
will be interesting to see how many of their supports hang tough--
probably enough are blind to their manipulation and some rotten stuff likely going on in family if truth were known...
This is the kind of thing that happens when you sign on to put your family in the spotlight. I guess with all the kids this couple has managed to crank out, they have to pay the bills somehow, but really, is it worth it?

Old 06-07-2015, 04:10 AM

290 posts, read 259,203 times
Default just not a vampire slayer

I could never get Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I tried to understand it. Maybe I thought about it too much. I needed to be Zen and suspend my thoughts to be one with the Buffyverse.

I liked its spin off Angel a lot more.

Old 06-07-2015, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightbird47 View Post
Some of us feel more like aliens already out there against the mainstream.
Or is it the other way around?

Old 06-09-2015, 08:55 AM

1,743 posts, read 1,328,642 times
I used to like The Big Bang Theory but now I think it's unfunny, the characters are annoying, and the laugh track is way too much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV