Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-19-2016, 07:35 PM

1,319 posts, read 1,533,793 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashelly View Post
Did anyone else notice 'the look' on Alexei's face when Lauren said-- then his family will just have to come live in the States? ....as if she thought the idea hadn't been 'planted' and she came up with it on her own. I don't know what involves bringing in the rest of the family but I think that is a lot of the Green Card Holders' intentions. Just get their foot in the door first then the others follow. :hand:
I think most people in Israel would prefer to stay in Israel. People emigrate THERE from the U.S.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2016, 10:21 PM

12,382 posts, read 8,136,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by siameseifyoupls View Post
I think most people in Israel would prefer to stay in Israel. People emigrate THERE from the U.S.
In his case we are talking about the recent immigrants from the former Soviet Union and Israel was the easiest escape route and not necessarily the first option

Old 10-19-2016, 10:48 PM

1,319 posts, read 1,533,793 times
Well, that helps explain why his family is so clingy and manipulative. That seemed a bit odd. They are immigrants themselves in Israel.

Old 10-20-2016, 07:28 AM

3,032 posts, read 4,733,446 times
I don't get why Alexei's friends are so angry. Maybe it is a cultural thing, but I have friends that I don't live near who I don't always talk to on a regular basis... but they're still people who were close to me at certain points of my life and when I talk to them it is like no time has passed. I don't get why his friends feel abandoned. Maybe someone who knows more about the culture might know why that is such a slight?

Old 10-20-2016, 07:28 AM

23,861 posts, read 33,523,515 times
Jason and Cássia do a you tube show after each episode
90 Day Fiancé Discussion: 45k Dress, Lies and Scams

What a TV-Wed Couple Missed Out On By Getting Married on Reality TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by siameseifyoupls View Post
Well, that helps explain why his family is so clingy and manipulative. That seemed a bit odd. They are immigrants themselves in Israel.
They've been in Israel about 20 years.

90 Day Fiance spoiler: Did Loren and Alexei get married? Oct. 15, 2015 | 7:29 pm | Author : Asa Hawks
Quote:
Today we tackle Loren and Alexei, who met in Israel when Loren was on a free, ten-day trip as part of a program offered by Taglit-Birthright Israel. Alexei is originally from Ukraine, but relocated to Israel with his family when he was 10 years old. The two met because he was the medic for the group that Loren was a part of.
Loren & Alex Brovarnik FB

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomlikeme View Post
I don't get why Alexei's friends are so angry. Maybe it is a cultural thing, but I have friends that I don't live near who I don't always talk to on a regular basis... but they're still people who were close to me at certain points of my life and when I talk to them it is like no time has passed. I don't get why his friends feel abandoned. Maybe someone who knows more about the culture might know why that is such a slight?
Exactly and it does take both people to maintain the friendship.

Last edited by Roselvr; 10-20-2016 at 07:44 AM..

Old 10-20-2016, 02:21 PM

3,032 posts, read 4,733,446 times
Also - if Mo slept with Dani, then I feel he has earned his right to stay in the country. He REALLY wants to be here! That is all!

Old 10-20-2016, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomlikeme View Post
Also - if Mo slept with Dani, then I feel he has earned his right to stay in the country. He REALLY wants to be here! That is all!
According to social media he's been running around, cheating on her. If they slept together it was before his green card, he knew he'd have to go back so did "what he had to do"

I don't think she's bad looking when she's done up. I don't think he's attractive at all and it could be said that she slept with him cause she was desperate; but we alll know she was madly in love with him, I personally can't see what anyone sees in him because everything about him is a turn off, especially the way he talks down to people. I believe Luisa when she said there's a nasty side to him.

This would be the perfect way for a bomber to come to the country.

Old 10-22-2016, 08:35 PM

3,830 posts, read 6,728,077 times
I vote for deporting Mo and Danielle. Just kick her out for being such an idiot. The way she was preening, barf. I can't decide who is worse.

Old 10-23-2016, 08:17 PM

3,830 posts, read 6,728,077 times
I feel bad for Pedro. Chantel's lies caused his whole family to hate him. It looks like he might call her out on that next week.
Nicole needs to end this before it goes further.
Jorge needs to send Anfisa back to Russia on the next plane.
I feel so bad for Alla. She seems so sad.

Danielle And next week she is going to go chasing him to Miami.

Old 10-23-2016, 08:20 PM

I hope next weeks episode shows her she needs to make the divorce back into an annulment. What a stupid fool
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV