Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2017, 11:50 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,828,087 times

Advertisements

I can't keep up with this show or the couples--90-day, Before 90-day, After 90-day...tuned in for one of them last night just in time to see the blonde say she's "almost jealous" of the guy fussing over her child, and a couple in a boat in Thailand discussing gold--with the woman indignant because the fool might only be able to spend $50K.

WTH am I watching? And why? Lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2017, 03:39 PM

3,661 posts, read 2,947,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
I can't keep up with this show or the couples--90-day, Before 90-day, After 90-day...tuned in for one of them last night just in time to see the blonde say she's "almost jealous" of the guy fussing over her child, and a couple in a boat in Thailand discussing gold--with the woman indignant because the fool might only be able to spend $50K.

WTH am I watching? And why? Lol.
No kidding, how many times do you need to rename that before people don't know what the h e l l they are watching? really enjoying the outlandish age difference. Pure junk TV.

Old 10-16-2017, 07:18 PM

23,867 posts, read 33,568,716 times
guidestar.org/profile/52-1367538.I agree; too many at once.

You were watching 90 day fiance with Nicole who brought her daughter May for 2 months to see if she's gonna marry Azan who she fought with the last time she went. Its confusing because they were on before the 90 days.

I'm not sure if I saw the pig part. Did he give a reason why he didn't want to eat it other then He said he doesn't eat stuff like that? He doesn't eat bacon or ham? Never been to a pig roast? He could have put some on his plate and ate everything else.

I think Jenny is in denial her man is broke

Last edited by Roselvr; 10-16-2017 at 07:51 PM..

Old 10-16-2017, 07:18 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,194,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 87112 View Post
Did I not say the Philippines girl was alpha. She went nuts from the guy not wanting to eat a pig. Its just food. Imagine something tougher down the line in life. She is a squared jaw toughie. That guy should run back to Florida.
It's more than food. It's about respect for the family. It is probably a big deal for the family to put on such a large feast-never mind the expense of it. He should have made the effort to eat some of it.

Old 10-16-2017, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNTroy View Post
It's more than food. It's about respect for the family. It is probably a big deal for the family to put on such a large feast-never mind the expense of it. He should have made the effort to eat some of it.
Agree. He acted like a kid

Old 10-17-2017, 02:21 PM

8,488 posts, read 6,891,592 times
Balut - Manila, the Philippines - Local Food Guide.

At least he didn't have to eat this.

Old 10-18-2017, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
guidestar.org/profile/52-1367538.I agree; too many at once.

You were watching 90 day fiance with Nicole who brought her daughter May for 2 months to see if she's gonna marry Azan who she fought with the last time she went. Its confusing because they were on before the 90 days.

I'm not sure if I saw the pig part. Did he give a reason why he didn't want to eat it other then He said he doesn't eat stuff like that? He doesn't eat bacon or ham? Never been to a pig roast? He could have put some on his plate and ate everything else.

I think Jenny is in denial her man is broke
<OT>I have to stop coming here on my blackberry. The symbol keyboard keeps popping up every other letter that I type. Must have hit something that pasted in the guidestar profile. Never saw it until now; the screen is so small that I can't see even when I zoom. Been putting off getting another cell because I don't like touch screen keyboards. I have a tablet to try to get used to typing on it but would rather deal with the blackberry issues because the tablet slows me down.</OT>

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post
Balut - Manila, the Philippines - Local Food Guide.

At least he didn't have to eat this.
Could have sworn I replied last night. How gross. I wonder if the duck fetus can feel pain as it's being boiled.

Quote:
Balut or balot (“bah-loot,” both singular and plural) are the 16-to-21-day-old fertilized duck eggs that tend to either fascinate or revolt foreigners—to be clear, it’s a boiled egg that contains not only a yolk but also a semi-developed duck embryo
We had the pig episode on last night, think I fell asleep. I remember her father meeting him, thinking it's too soon for him to propose, then seeing previews for the pig scenes

Last edited by Roselvr; 10-18-2017 at 06:52 AM..

Old 10-21-2017, 12:49 PM

1,059 posts, read 830,831 times
I watched the first time Azan and Nicole were on 90 Day Fiancé. Watching them on the new season is as bad as the first one. What is wrong wth Nicole? She has zero respect for Azan (especially in his own country), she doesn't hear a word he says, and I have never seen her treat Azan as if she cared one iota for him. She looks heavier now. There is no reason why she hasn't attempted to improve herself, including getting an education. Where is May's biological father besides "out of the picture" (if he ever was a part of her young life?). Making May call Azan "Daddy"?

I would love to grab Nicole and chide her for the horrible decisions she makes. Her parents are complicit. Sponsoring Azan IF he comes to the US is a ten-year commitment for her father and stepmother. Nicole is a self-centered entitled brat: No appreciation for anything done for her, and has no self-reflection skills.

TLC has thrown us a doozy, much in the same vein as Danielle and Mohamad.

The other couples are painful to watch. Paul cannot even communicate with his intended... that'll make for a great marriage. And Annie the Thai gold digger? And the gal who isn't giving up her former BF Chris?

I do like the Paris couple, but it's a shame she hooked up with someone else prior to his arrival.

Old 10-22-2017, 05:45 AM

4,725 posts, read 4,422,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie1004 View Post
I watched the first time Azan and Nicole were on 90 Day Fiancé. Watching them on the new season is as bad as the first one. What is wrong wth Nicole? She has zero respect for Azan (especially in his own country), she doesn't hear a word he says, and I have never seen her treat Azan as if she cared one iota for him. She looks heavier now. There is no reason why she hasn't attempted to improve herself, including getting an education. Where is May's biological father besides "out of the picture" (if he ever was a part of her young life?). Making May call Azan "Daddy"?

I would love to grab Nicole and chide her for the horrible decisions she makes. Her parents are complicit. Sponsoring Azan IF he comes to the US is a ten-year commitment for her father and stepmother. Nicole is a self-centered entitled brat: No appreciation for anything done for her, and has no self-reflection skills.

TLC has thrown us a doozy, much in the same vein as Danielle and Mohamad.

The other couples are painful to watch. Paul cannot even communicate with his intended... that'll make for a great marriage. And Annie the Thai gold digger? And the gal who isn't giving up her former BF Chris?

I do like the Paris couple, but it's a shame she hooked up with someone else prior to his arrival.
I agree with all you wrote- except that I don't like the Paris couple. I mean they seem like nice people but I think they are both trying for their 15 minutes of fame and I think that is their motivation for being on the show. I just cannot fathom how she sweet muslim girl is talking online with this American dude and having him come to gay paree to meet her while she actually has a boyfriend who she just somehow forgot to mention.
Don't get me wrong, I will watch because I can't not. But seriously, I think we are all being taken on a ride as there is no way this is not scripted (maybe not the dialogue but the storylines are just too out there).

Old 10-22-2017, 11:07 PM

3,661 posts, read 2,947,010 times
I think this might be the best show on Tv right now, the characters this year are all pretty engaging and real or not TLC has picked people with screen charm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV