Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2014, 06:02 AM

10,179 posts, read 11,166,444 times

Advertisements

I'm Team Shannon...

Heather has annoyed me all season. She needs to take that stick out of her rear and shove it down Terry's mouth. He's just as bad... Goof

Tamra - What can I say - Chit Stirrer, when confronted - lies, lies...

I really wish Vicki said something - and stood up for Shannon... I think Vicki will say something about Tamra telling her about the "Take Down"... I think Shannon and Vicki's Friendship will be stronger than Tamra's will ever be.

Eddy, what a waste of a man - Ugly, sits there while his wife spews a bunch of crap... Oh don't forget he flipped the bird, when getting up from the table. Grow a pair....

Why can't these people go to a dinner party and not fight????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2014, 12:47 PM

1,659 posts, read 2,777,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
I'm Team Shannon...

Heather has annoyed me all season. She needs to take that stick out of her rear and shove it down Terry's mouth. He's just as bad... Goof

Tamra - What can I say - Chit Stirrer, when confronted - lies, lies...

I really wish Vicki said something - and stood up for Shannon... I think Vicki will say something about Tamra telling her about the "Take Down"... I think Shannon and Vicki's Friendship will be stronger than Tamra's will ever be.

Eddy, what a waste of a man - Ugly, sits there while his wife spews a bunch of crap... Oh don't forget he flipped the bird, when getting up from the table. Grow a pair....

Why can't these people go to a dinner party and not fight????

I think Vicki will come forward and tell on Tamra. All of this will lead up to Tamra storming out of yet another party swearing she's been betrayed by Vicki for the last time and she'll "never see her again".

Old 07-16-2014, 04:55 PM

2,288 posts, read 3,239,448 times
Thank you Art for his age. My friend brought up a comment by Heather I had forgotten. Something about her using small words, so the other women could understand.?? Omg, how rude can you be. Heather wins for being the most entitled, stuck up person ever! Both she & Terry should get Oscar's for their great acting last season. They seemed like decent people.

Old 07-16-2014, 05:00 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,375,076 times
I have never cared for Heather, especially since the time she wouldn't shut her trap on the Canada visit about having been contacted for the bigger role than Gretchen or whatshername had been called for. I can't stand how mean she is to Terry, she's tried to be nicer this season now that she realized how bad she came off. And, I can't stand the way these men listen to this petty crap between their wives. I have to laugh thinking what my husband would say if I ran to him all the time, telling him things like they do. He would say "What? Why are you telling me this?"

I honestly think Eddie started dating Tamra to get on TV. Maybe advertisement for his gym? Now, he doesn't look too happy. T amra was on What Happens the other night and she looked awful! She's had cheek implants and I don't know what else.

I wouldn't want to be around Shannon either. I really think she has some mental issues. She's all over the place.

Last edited by Jess5; 07-16-2014 at 05:16 PM..

Old 07-17-2014, 08:22 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,260,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
she could have called Heather first and perhaps Heather "might" have invited her to come over.
But I will reiterate-if someone comes un-announced to my house and wants to get confrontational--that is NOT ok and I can handle it but the visitor might not like the consequences.
This is from Shannon's blog:

Quote:
Heather knew that I was coming to her house and any suggestion to the contrary is just another way to "spin" things.
The comments are still shut down on Bravotv.com BUT...if you watch the video re-caps the comments are open.

Old 07-17-2014, 08:48 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
This is from Shannon's blog:

The comments are still shut down on Bravotv.com BUT...if you watch the video re-caps the comments are open.

I stand by my stance about people being loud or confrontational in my home. Plus Shannon is such a mental case I don't know that she recalls things as they really happened. She told Vicki that Heather screamed," I owe you nothing! Now get out of my house!!!" and well that isn't how it was filmed.
Shannon loves that term, "spin things".

Old 07-18-2014, 08:19 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,562,968 times
Whatever, this whole argument is all based on heresay & people exagerrating in their minds & out their mouths about what actually went on. It happens, you tell a friend something & you tweak it a bit or you tell it differently than how it may have happened because you perceived it differently than the other person. That's all this is & unfortunately, it's causing these rifts. I don't blame Shannon for freaking out because people are making it seem like she's crazy by saying certain things never happened. She's not crazy & quite frankly, I probably would've freaked out too. People can only take so much before they explode. Anyway, these fights have become monotonous because they're just being recycled. Get a new topic to fight about for gods sake.

Old 07-18-2014, 04:19 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,749,614 times
I find it interesting there is no blog from heather this week!

Old 07-19-2014, 11:52 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,260,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I stand by my stance about people being loud or confrontational in my home. Plus Shannon is such a mental case I don't know that she recalls things as they really happened. She told Vicki that Heather screamed," I owe you nothing! Now get out of my house!!!" and well that isn't how it was filmed.
Shannon loves that term, "spin things".

Love ya Pip, but:

If the shoe fits....

When was Shannon loud or confrontational? She wasn't.

Heather made it all about Heather. Like she always does.

Heather is a first class a sshole. With a huge stick shoved up her butt that she can't remove because it's holding her face in place.

Heather knew well in advance (otherwise the cameras wouldn't have been at her rental house that she wants - someone else- to train her puppies in) that Shannon was coming over.

Heather couldn't defend herself any longer so she said that she "heard" her kids playing in the other room.. and Shannon needed to leave.

YET Heather and Terry have had "confrontations" right in front of their special sunshines. "Shut up Terry...I can't hear myself being killed on TV while our kids watch me being killed!"

Because every 4 year old wants to see their mommy dead on tv and "gets" the fact that it's tv.

Heather's lot in life is to be married to/have sex with her reality tv famewhore wanna-be Bravo Housewife husband. So as far as I'm concerned she's already got what she deserves and no one else wants it.

Old 07-20-2014, 12:01 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
Love ya Pip, but:

If the shoe fits....

When was Shannon loud or confrontational? She wasn't.

Heather made it all about Heather. Like she always does.

Heather is a first class a sshole. With a huge stick shoved up her butt that she can't remove because it's holding her face in place.

Heather knew well in advance (otherwise the cameras wouldn't have been at her rental house that she wants - someone else- to train her puppies in) that Shannon was coming over.

Heather couldn't defend herself any longer so she said that she "heard" her kids playing in the other room.. and Shannon needed to leave.

YET Heather and Terry have had "confrontations" right in front of their special sunshines. "Shut up Terry...I can't hear myself being killed on TV while our kids watch me being killed!"

Because every 4 year old wants to see their mommy dead on tv and "gets" the fact that it's tv.

Heather's lot in life is to be married to/have sex with her reality tv famewhore wanna-be Bravo Housewife husband. So as far as I'm concerned she's already got what she deserves and no one else wants it.

LOL-love ya too and hey I certainly don't expect anyone to agree with me but that's ok!! We all have our own perspectives. I think Shannon is a whack job and a loose cannon. I like Heather. I know chicks like Heather and we get along fine because I call em on their prim and proper BS and snobbery and we have a good laugh about it and carry on. I do like Heather and whether the majority here do not like her matters none to me because I stand by my perceptions of people and I think Heather and Terry are nice folks and wouldn't deliberately hurt anyone. Is she a bit self-centered at times??? Hell to the YES!!!! But look-all these people on such shows are equally self-centered.

I enjoy talking about the show with people on this thread ( so far !! ) because we respect each others opinions
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV