Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-11-2015, 02:33 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times

Advertisements

What is SM?? I saw that used in the sleuthing place too.

Wow! Those guys were ALL fakes?! Talk about duping the public! I notice all this info didn't come out until the next 3 couples were married. Hmm, wonder why? Not. If all that insider's info is correct, I wonder if the women will sue? They should. No testing of the guys for STDs???

Sounds right for Ryan D. I lived with a druggie ex-husband. Didn't occur to me because I thought everyone had been investigated thoroughly.

Now I am glad Davina kept her ankles crossed. I'm sure she can get an annulment for not consumating the marriage. DUI and other arrests, Sean? Rainbow Rollers?

Ryan R. I am most surprised at him. Cheating and running home every night? Puleeeze. Momma wanted him out? Doesn't help financially?? I feel bad for the niece if she really liked Jaclyn.

I am going to have to think about watching next season now. Can't wait for the reunion show next week though!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2015, 03:31 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,749,614 times
If I were one of those women I would sue. Unbelievable!

Old 06-11-2015, 06:19 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,894,931 times
That is sad if true. I'd especially be surprised about Jaclyn and Ryan. Nothing surprises me about Ryan with Jessica was a druggie.

Old 06-11-2015, 07:04 PM

3,199 posts, read 7,828,718 times
I can't recall but what was Ryan D profession? I know Jess is a receptionist but I wondered how they made it financially.
I could be wrong but it is hard for me to believe the show did not do STD and drug testing for everyone. I mean for even a retail job you often go for drug testing.
For Sean he got a DUI and other arrests or someone else? Isn't he a trauma nurse and can you have a background like that?
I find it so odd these people who go on reality shows and have backgrounds with issues

Old 06-11-2015, 07:07 PM

Isn't SM social media? I saw that too and assumed that was what it is.

Old 06-11-2015, 10:30 PM

4,818 posts, read 11,004,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
Isn't SM social media? I saw that too and assumed that was what it is.
you are correct

Old 06-11-2015, 11:06 PM

3,199 posts, read 7,828,718 times
For some reason I think all the leaking of info from production people is to get people to watch the reunion and upcoming shows. I have to believe the production people sign a contract even if they are no longer working with the company that they won't give out info.
It is also hard for me to believe that a tv show like this would not do very complete background checks. With all the safety issues in the world today and that people will sue it is just hard for me to believe. I could be wrong but am skeptical.

Old 06-11-2015, 11:28 PM

You'd think but remember that guy who married someone on TV? Darva Conger and Rick Rockwell I believe. Turned out he wasn't a millionaire and had some issue with an ex girlfriend. That's why I believe people slip through the cracks.

Old 06-11-2015, 11:48 PM

5,589 posts, read 8,406,915 times
Well, darn it all, aren't you supposed to post spoiler alerts before posting spoilers??!!! I'll still watch the reunion show, but geez, there's no element of surprise now...

I posted before about Sean being effeminate, but that's not all that turned me off about him. But first, the reasons I got the feminine vibe are a couple superficial ones -- the eyebrows which look plucked to me, the high voice, and the fur on his hooded jacket, LOL. But also, just the way he acted! We never heard about why he was bullied.....all his "anxiety" about moving to the scary big city, his constant whining about how anxious he was, his constant yapping about everything, and his total lack of interest in making a move on Davina. I don't care if he wasn't into her, he's a man and he had any number of opportunities. He also grossed me out and showed real immaturity with that disgusting open-mouthed kissing at the altar, and talking about how they both were "south of the border" on each other, and claiming to be "Christian Gray sexual". Despite his huge biceps (which were kind of nice!), he is not manly to me at all. I agree with the poster above who said he should be a priest or monk.

Davina is a strong chick, even intimidating -- smart, making the big bucks, living in Manhattan, and as she said, she needs a strong man. I don't blame her for saying that on TV -- in the end, that was the issue! She of all people does not need a wimpy, anxious man that needs constant reassurance about moving to the big city...plus one who made her feel insecure about herself by never sleeping with her. I did find it kind of hilarious that in the one setting where he thought he'd impress her with his athletic prowess, he totally bombed at bowling. I'm sure that didn't help with the emasculation he felt. Anyway, I don't know what's up with her best friend Chris (he seems straight), but she ought to just hook up with him.

I guess I understood why Jess would stay with Ryan D if she thought there was a chance -- I mean, it's not like the show pays for the divorce...do they? What's the diff if they divorce at the end of the show or six months later?

We'll see about Jaclyn and Ryan....I'm trying not to pay attention to the spoilers....I think it's great that they both learned something about themselves, but it's tough to try to change your whole personality for someone.

Old 06-12-2015, 04:51 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times
Wow that is shocking but very believable at the same time. I foresee lawsuits and an ending to a show.

The behavior of Ryan at the cleaners was so unbelievable and that even with the knowledge he was taped for TV and not even being ashamed of such a behavior was for me a scary thought of what would happen during their next fight.

If it was my daughter I would pick her up right away after seeing all of the other weird behavior.

Sean to me should never have been on this show. His parents made it clear and showed to me why this guy may have been bullied as the mom shows very weird behavior and it doesn't looks she likes anyone.

Davina should have been matched with someone compatible and she never got that. She deserves an annulment and I applaud her for not jumping into his bed the first night and his over the top tongue kiss on the wedding day was disgusting to me when you marry a stranger. He was more like he was on a dating show and was able to get his one night stand which she refused and she is a smart cookie.

Too bad of the other couple and I hoped they made it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV