Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-18-2015, 01:08 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
Yep!

What do you think?

What's your best guess as to why she got wasted in public?
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
Addicts don't think.

that is all I can come up with as well. Addicts don't think the way non addicts do. They can't seem to reason things through. They only live in the moment with no thought to repercussions. I have an addict in my family. He will swear on a Bible that he's clean and sober but his actions say otherwise. I no longer argue the issue. I simply avoid contact with him at all cost. Kyle would be wise to do so with Kim but then if she did so she could no longer play the "poor Kyle" card.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2015, 02:50 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,239,881 times
Kim claims she wasn't even drinking when arrested!

“Kim is in denial about the whole event. She is telling people she wasn’t even drinking,” a source close to the Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star reveals. However the official police report reveals Kim’s condition at the time of arrest as, “displaying symptoms of alcohol intoxication including slurred speech and belligerent insolent behavior cursing at the officers and passively resisted arrest.”

Kim Richards In Denial About Drinking & Arrest; Isolating Herself & Refusing Rehab!

Old 04-19-2015, 04:41 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
Kim claims she wasn't even drinking when arrested!

“Kim is in denial about the whole event. She is telling people she wasn’t even drinking,” a source close to the Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star reveals. However the official police report reveals Kim’s condition at the time of arrest as, “displaying symptoms of alcohol intoxication including slurred speech and belligerent insolent behavior cursing at the officers and passively resisted arrest.”

Kim Richards In Denial About Drinking & Arrest; Isolating Herself & Refusing Rehab!
I wonder if it's too late for Kim. I had a very close friend that was an alcoholic; he let it get really out of control once and went to rehab. He stayed sober for a few years but.. then went back to drinking. He was able to hold down his job . . but could never completely give it up.

For one - she needs to stop hanging with people who drink all the time. I really think she should no longer be on the show.

Old 04-19-2015, 06:51 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,655,613 times
I would have thought the police would have taken blood or breathalyzer...the problem with the show is if they keep Kim on and something bad happens Bravo is screwed...if they cut her loose and Kim meets with a bad end Bravo is also screwed...a loose loose situation...

Old 04-19-2015, 07:10 PM

1,248 posts, read 2,166,824 times
This doesn't surprise me at all. I think that she probably hasn't been sober for awhile, and that this is the first time that she has been publicly outed.

Old 04-19-2015, 07:12 PM

1,248 posts, read 2,166,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
I would have thought the police would have taken blood or breathalyzer...the problem with the show is if they keep Kim on and something bad happens Bravo is screwed...if they cut her loose and Kim meets with a bad end Bravo is also screwed...a loose loose situation...
Maybe they did but have just not released the information. As far as I know, her mug shot hasn't been released either. I would think that they would have had to give her some kind of a test in order to have charged her with public intoxication.

Old 04-19-2015, 07:39 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post

Bravo is not responsible for Kim's behavior. This is the entire problem with Kim now---she won't take responsibility and it's always someone else's fault. NO!
She has to stop blaming others and fix herself.

Old 04-19-2015, 07:51 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,239,881 times
Kim is a professional manipulator. I remember several seasons ago viewers were growing tired of her and she secured her return by claiming that Bravo "saved her life". Viewers wanted her fired back then but she weaseled her way back!

Old 04-19-2015, 07:54 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,655,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Bravo is not responsible for Kim's behavior. This is the entire problem with Kim now---she won't take responsibility and it's always someone else's fault. NO!
She has to stop blaming others and fix herself.
Agree 100% but there is talk that for insurance/liability
issues the "suits" are concerned...but leaving money out of it for a moment...If Kim meets with a bad end the publicity nightmare that ensues could hurt Bravo and Andy Cohen...I not saying Kim isn't 100% responsible for her own sobriety but there would be a blow back on Bravo for sure!!!

Old 04-19-2015, 08:37 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,749,614 times
Clever thoughts from the comments on the article:

I think we need to remember than Kim is a liar. Someone put out a friendly spin explaining all the "stress" she's been under, but it's lies from top to bottom.

She is not caring for Monty. He is living with another woman, not Kim. She did not plan the first wedding that was hosted and paid for by Kathy Hilton. She is not planning the second wedding, Brooke's mother-in-law is planning it and is paying for it. Kingsley has bitten five people, not just Alexia and she is being sued by one of the people Kingsley bit, an old friend whose medical bills Kim refused to pay. It's true she is not getting child support, all her children are adults. However, she is still getting alimony and is receiving as much per month as some people live on for a year. As to being contractually obligated to watch the reunion so she could blog about it, when was the last time Kim Richards fulfilled her contractual obligation to blog? How dumb do they take us for?

I am certain that it was Brandi who was TMZ's source as there was not just the dig about Kyle, but also about Lisa Vanderpump and LisaV and Kim did not have any big issues, but Brandi and Lisa did, so Brandi threw in a gratuitous slam on Lisa. Kim would have slammed Kyle and Lisa Rinna.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV