Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-05-2015, 07:21 PM

1,899 posts, read 2,264,689 times

Advertisements

So Austin isn't trying to win. He just wants to spend time with Liz in the jury house.

If that happens, he'll probably be disappointed. She's being more friendly than she wants to be while they're still in the game.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2015, 07:59 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,848,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Wth is the matter with Vanessa? She "gets the picture" about Shelli every time but let's Shelli cajole her into not being upset every single time! Does Vanessa have a "thing" for Shelli? Is she a major masochist? I can't stand her anymore.
No one can.
My favorite is Steve.

Old 08-05-2015, 09:17 PM

693 posts, read 1,041,124 times
By far the best show of the season!!! Drama, drama, drama!

How long has Shelli known Clay - all but about a month? Yet she can't bear to be without him? Wah, wah, wah!!! That girl is going to feel like such a fool when the show is over. Clay is already feeling up Meg! He grabbed Meg first! hashtag dog!!!

I love James for staying the course. At least he gave Clay and Shelli the chance to remove themselves instead of taking the cowardace way by back dooring them.

And somebody please tell me - why is Steve a house guest? They rarely show him, let alone have him speak.

Old 08-05-2015, 09:28 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,848,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailorgirl2007 View Post
By far the best show of the season!!! Drama, drama, drama!

How long has Shelli known Clay - all but about a month? Yet she can't bear to be without him? Wah, wah, wah!!! That girl is going to feel like such a fool when the show is over. Clay is already feeling up Meg! He grabbed Meg first! hashtag dog!!!

I love James for staying the course. At least he gave Clay and Shelli the chance to remove themselves instead of taking the cowardace way by back dooring them.

And somebody please tell me - why is Steve a house guest? They rarely show him, let alone have him speak.
They think that Steve is another Ian and he is nerdy hot. Shay was so fake.

Old 08-05-2015, 10:34 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,607,055 times
re tonight's show: WTF, Meg?!?!?!? Eeeeeeeewwwwww!

But it's true, there really aren't a lot of good looking male houseguests this season for the female houseguests to play with.

Now James is very definitely my favorite. But . . . did I hear correctly? Did he say he was in jail for 3 years? I thought he was in the military. Both?? And, did he say he has a kid?

Old 08-05-2015, 10:42 PM

4,902 posts, read 4,217,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
re tonight's show: WTF, Meg?!?!?!? Eeeeeeeewwwwww!

But it's true, there really aren't a lot of good looking male houseguests this season for the female houseguests to play with.

Now James is very definitely my favorite. But . . . did I hear correctly? Did he say he was in jail for 3 years? I thought he was in the military. Both?? And, did he say he has a kid?
At this point James and John are my favorites. Yes you did hear correctly. James said he was in jail for 3 years and not scared by b g guys yelling at him.

Last edited by longneckone; 08-05-2015 at 11:04 PM..

Old 08-05-2015, 11:01 PM

Oh - he worked as a prison guard.

And he does have a daughter, and was once cited for contempt of court in family court. Which may mean that he's a deadbeat dad, which is uncool, so I reserve my approval of him until I know more.

Old 08-05-2015, 11:01 PM

693 posts, read 1,041,124 times
I believe James was a corrections officer. He wears that shirt with a badge on it all the time. Although, I read that he was arrested for contempt of court on one occasion.

Old 08-05-2015, 11:04 PM

Jinx, you owe me a coke!

Old 08-06-2015, 12:01 AM

675 posts, read 645,234 times
James kind of irritates me. I'm not sure why. Maybe he just looks like a punk. I'mnow eager to see the Meg v. Shelli issue play out more. I like Meg better. Shelli's very needy.

At this point, I like the twins best. I wish they both could win.

And John, stay away from my mouth! You are a bit of a spaz and sound like you are related to Bobcat Goldthwaite.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV