Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2015, 10:41 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,847,897 times

Advertisements

Liz is such a brat in this episode!
I was right about her and Shay!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2015, 11:12 PM

4,902 posts, read 4,216,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan View Post
I wonder if they will show the jury house again? It would be interesting to see how Shelly treats James.
I would subscribe to live feeds from the jury house.

Old 09-06-2015, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corn-fused View Post
As I said before and will say it again, I don't think Vanessa played well at all and she is by no means a 'good' player. It is just that the others stunk so bad as players that made it 'appear' in some minute way that she might be a 'good' player. Just because she was better than a bunch of idiots does not make her a good player. She was just the best of the worst. If she wins it is by default only.

Put her up against most any of the groups of HGs in past seasons and she would have been out the door in the first couple of weeks. They all would have seen right through her in a heartbeat and done something about it immediately IMO.
But she is playing this season. Look who SHE has up on the block "with no blood on her hands". While I don't care for her I give her credit for being the best game player in the house.

Old 09-07-2015, 12:58 AM

3,943 posts, read 6,375,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by longneckone View Post
I would subscribe to live feeds from the jury house.
It would be boring. They being all buddy buddy in the jury house, except for maybe the last 2 or 3 people in. But, with these people, I think they'll all be buddies, and Shelly will call him "honey," like she does everyone. "Oh honey, I'm so sorry." She was the fakest of all, IMO.

Old 09-07-2015, 01:03 AM

2,404 posts, read 4,402,724 times
I just want to be alone and cry! Seriously???

Old 09-07-2015, 03:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
It would be boring. They being all buddy buddy in the jury house, except for maybe the last 2 or 3 people in. But, with these people, I think they'll all be buddies, and Shelly will call him "honey," like she does everyone. "Oh honey, I'm so sorry." She was the fakest of all, IMO.
I believe they are charging $5.95 a month for the live feeds. For that price I might try it for a month or 2 and decide it 's not worth it just like I did the live feeds a few years ago.

Old 09-07-2015, 09:17 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
Quote:
I believe they are charging $5.95 a month for the live feeds. For that price I might try it for a month or 2 and decide it 's not worth it just like I did the live feeds a few years ago.
I don't think there is a month left, is there?

Old 09-07-2015, 10:18 AM

278 posts, read 252,361 times
So Steve finally grew a pair! Too little too late, IMHO! Boo hoo, Liz really! Time for you to feel the pain! Guess Austin's love declarations are starting to wane a bit! Still don't like any of them, and still want to see Vanessa's crap blow up in her face or knifed in her back, either way, wanna see her sqirm!

Could be fun watching them all turn against each other!

Old 09-07-2015, 10:42 AM

693 posts, read 1,041,124 times
Quote:
But she is playing this season. Look who SHE has up on the block "with no blood on her hands". While I don't care for her I give her credit for being the best game player in the house.
Vanessa is turning into quite the puppet master.

In hindsight, James should have made a strong alliance with someone besides Meg. That's why Steve is still in the house. Although he's playing Vanessa's game right now, I give him credit also for seeing straight through Austins's b.s. and the twins trying to kiss up all of a sudden. John got lucky with a second chance, but I don't think he really has any game play. John is basically hanging out in Vanessa's back pocket right now.

Old 09-07-2015, 09:06 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,097,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailorgirl2007 View Post
Vanessa is turning into quite the puppet master.

In hindsight, James should have made a strong alliance with someone besides Meg. That's why Steve is still in the house. Although he's playing Vanessa's game right now, I give him credit also for seeing straight through Austins's b.s. and the twins trying to kiss up all of a sudden. John got lucky with a second chance, but I don't think he really has any game play. John is basically hanging out in Vanessa's back pocket right now.
I don't completely agree. In fact, I bet John goes after Vanessa the first chance he gets. I know I would right after one on the Austwins leaves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV