Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2015, 08:37 AM

4,344 posts, read 4,722,397 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFW46 View Post
I wondered that too. Compared to last week, she doesnt even look like the same person. My first thought tonight was that she must have been wearing some kind of spandex shaper under her dress -- and also that someone else did her hair (or wig) and makeup.

She has lost around 50 pounds and said that she wouldn't go on the show until she lost the weight.

Hopefully Gary will go home tonight.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2015, 10:30 AM

15,632 posts, read 24,435,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Gary was saying something (What's going on? Where am I?) to Anna during the scary music part. Then she told him something (Shut up? Shush?), and fanned her hands at him in a dismissive manner. I kept replaying it to try to read her lips, but I couldn't.

I saw that. I figured Gary was obsessing about having been in jeopardy and Anna probably tried to explain, briefly, that being called out "in jeopardy" doesnt mean anything if you're not the one eliminated. But, of course, since his motorcycle accident and the resulting brain trauma, Gary obsesses a lot (I saw him on Celebrity Apprentice) and was amazed that no one decked him in all those weeks). I laughed when Anna gave him the hand because it was obvious how irritated she was with him.

Old 09-22-2015, 03:07 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,049,849 times
Quote:
I saw that. I figured Gary was obsessing about having been in jeopardy and Anna probably tried to explain, briefly, that being called out "in jeopardy" doesnt mean anything if you're not the one eliminated. But, of course, since his motorcycle accident and the resulting brain trauma, Gary obsesses a lot (I saw him on Celebrity Apprentice) and was amazed that no one decked him in all those weeks). I laughed when Anna gave him the hand because it was obvious how irritated she was with him.
I saw him on Celebrity Apprentice too.

I feel sorry for Anna, can you imagine trying to teach Gary to dance?

Considering Gary's issues, I am surprised he is remembering any steps at all.

He is doing better than I thought he would.

Old 09-22-2015, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy1210 View Post
Did Paula lose a lot of weight? She actually looks wonderful, and has great legs. I'm actually jealous even though I've never been a fan of hers.
I was never a fan either, just because I never watch cooking shows.

Yes, GREAT legs and she is 68, she needs to show them off more.

The weight loss, the cut of the dress, the hair and makeup......all came together perfectly......at first I wondered who it was!

To top it all off, she wasn't obnoxious last night.

Old 09-22-2015, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynarie View Post
Oh, and what was up with the terrible camera work during Bindi/Derek's routine? They screwed up more than once. It is a live show, so I expect mess-ups, but multiple in the same routine really shouldn't happen especially since they go through camera blocking.
I know, it was very irritating, especially since Bindi is the main reason I am watching the show this season.

I hope she wins.

Old 09-22-2015, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.Cal View Post
She has lost around 50 pounds and said that she wouldn't go on the show until she lost the weight...

But Paula looked so different last night from last week. She looked thinner, her hair looked fuller and her face even looked better. That's why I suggested that she was wearing spandex and a wig.

Old 09-22-2015, 04:20 PM

Dont forget that tonight's DWTS episode starts (and ends) an hour later than usual.

Old 09-22-2015, 04:41 PM

Quote:
But Paula looked so different last night from last week. She looked thinner, her hair looked fuller and her face even looked better. That's why I suggested that she was wearing spandex and a wig.
Just goes to show what a difference well fitting clothes can make. Last week's outfit was very tight and revealing. This week's outfit minimized her bad points and accentuated her good ones.

Her makeup was done differently? Maybe a different makeup artist this week? The hairstyle can make your face look different too.....fuller or thinner.

Different hairstyle/wig/extensions, whichever, it was very flattering on her.

Old 09-22-2015, 07:24 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,190,340 times
Whomever repped me with who went home last night thanks. I have been busy all day haven't had a chance to try to catch up & our cable provider is not listed on abc.com. Sooooooooooooooo can one of you catch me up why are they doing another dance, score then elimination tonight? Usually it is the group dancers then the elimination. I'm so confused.

Old 09-22-2015, 07:55 PM

Sorry, Jaxson, I guess I forgot to sign my rep to you last night. And who knows why they're having a second dance night and elimination tonight? Seems like they try to change something every season.

Last edited by TFW46; 09-22-2015 at 08:18 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV