Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-11-2016, 09:55 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,459,845 times

Advertisements

My only objection to the animals consuming Jackie would be that it's unkind to the animals to ask them to consume a toxic substance. But if she could somehow be detoxified, sure, let's go for it.

This season is making me almost certain that production rigs the game. Why would anyone have stick pans and nonstick pans in a professional kitchen, which look alike? And why do people keep forgetting to turn on the burners? I'll say it again: I have wink/nod from a former contestant, who shall of course remain nameless, who had enough cooking experience to confirm this.

One benefit about this season for me is that I don't get to watch it right away. I can't DVR it because I can only DVR two things at once, and it's opposite SVU and Criminal Minds, and my wife loves those and deserves not to have to hunt them up later online, so except for last night, I usually don't see HK's episode until Youtube stops trying to charge for it, the day of the next episode. So by the time I see the episode, I know whether or not to expect to be disappointed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2016, 10:59 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,860,811 times
They've actually cooked the risotto well this season! Cannot wait to see what happens with the ashtray thing. Wow, just wow. I'm sure no one punches anyone as that's auto-eliminated but still, should be fun.

Old 03-13-2016, 09:44 AM

933 posts, read 1,478,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_k_k View Post
My only objection to the animals consuming Jackie would be that it's unkind to the animals to ask them to consume a toxic substance. But if she could somehow be detoxified, sure, let's go for it.

This season is making me almost certain that production rigs the game. Why would anyone have stick pans and nonstick pans in a professional kitchen, which look alike? And why do people keep forgetting to turn on the burners? I'll say it again: I have wink/nod from a former contestant, who shall of course remain nameless, who had enough cooking experience to confirm this.

One benefit about this season for me is that I don't get to watch it right away. I can't DVR it because I can only DVR two things at once, and it's opposite SVU and Criminal Minds, and my wife loves those and deserves not to have to hunt them up later online, so except for last night, I usually don't see HK's episode until Youtube stops trying to charge for it, the day of the next episode. So by the time I see the episode, I know whether or not to expect to be disappointed.
If you go to fox.com/full-episodes, the episode is up very quickly...

Old 03-13-2016, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by David910 View Post
If you go to fox.com/full-episodes, the episode is up very quickly...
Provided one signs in, it says. Unwilling to do that.

Old 03-16-2016, 08:05 PM

8,804 posts, read 10,244,782 times
Spoiler
She survived.

Old 03-17-2016, 11:40 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,860,811 times
haha Nine lives that one has. She is nuts but easy to keep around because she can't possibly win. I'm kinda surprised she wasn't kicked off the show for the cigarette deal. That could've escalated into a full on brawl which I'm betting GR doesn't want his name attached to.

Old 03-17-2016, 11:42 AM

Yep, very sad. Jackie needs a bad outcome. She is loathsome. I know people like her on these forums (not that I've seen in this thread) and I have zero moral difficulty hoping they get what they deserve in life. I wonder if, if one sabotages a teammate, they go back to the video to discover it.

Old 03-17-2016, 01:12 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,038,202 times
I'm gonna watch it tonight. I couldn't help but click on the spoiler. I guess in that respect, I AM like my mother !!! My dad would buy her a gift for whatever ... birthday, anniversary, Christmas ... and he would hide it. She would go snooping around until she found it, and would look at it before he had a chance to give it to her, then she'd act all "surprised". But I think he probably knew that she pulled a "spoiler alert"!!!!!

But anyway, the *moral* of that story is ... I'm still gonna watch the show, then act all "surprised" when GR keeps Jackie!

Old 03-18-2016, 10:46 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,038,202 times
O M G .... Donkeys!!!!!! The Wicked Witch of the East survives yet another day to harass us and put ME over the edge!!!!! As despicable as she is, I think the reason she stayed and Chad went home was because on that particular night, he just happened to be the worst "chef" in the feedlot. I know, I know ... I hate it that those words came from me!!!

I get it that this is a show, but if I were Kristin, I would have called the police and had Jackass ... I mean, Jackie ... arrested for battery. Maybe this was a pre-planned thing???

Then ... they chose Jackie's dish over Ariel's for the challenge. Well, I gotta admit, Jackie's dish did look better. Ariel's dish kinda looked like vomit on a plate.

And Chad ... he blamed his bad service on Ariel, yet when she tried to help him, he barked at her and said he didn't need her help and for her to get out of his face! Well, dumbass ..... you get what you wish for!!! :ro lleyes:

Oh yeah - and at the beginning, the blue team came out here to MY neck of the woods ... Palm Springs!!!!!!! I wish I had known in advance that they were going to be here, cuz I would have shown up for the filming and made sure I got my mug on TV and I would totally have called them donkeys and made myself completely conspicuous, in an effort to let you donkeys know that good ol' Twinkie was "in da house"!!!!! (I'm guessing there's a reason GR didn't run his itinerary past me!)

That other dork on the blue team should have gone home last night along with Chad. That poor chicken - OY!!!!!

Plus ... I LOVE Jeff Dunham and WALTER!!!!!!!!!!! I like Walter better than Achmed, but I really like Jose Jalapeno. He should have brought Jose along too!!! LOL!

I have to gather my files and head out of here now, but I know there's a lot of things I still need to talk about with you cows, but it's just going to have to wait until I get back. But, suffice it to say .... last night's show was a train wreck - and I couldn't help but stare! Kinda like the "other" show I'm watching that gets me all riled up (People vs. OJ Simpson). I won't even get into that nonsense. The legal wrangling, etc. just wigs me out cuz I know most of it could not have possibly taken place. It's akin to watching Clueless or The Pelican Brief, but it's being sold to us as "truth". Ugh! Ok, I said I wasn't gonna get into that! I know, I know ... I gotta get outta here!!!!

When I come back, we're going to talk about FRANK!!!!!!

Later, Donks!

Old 03-18-2016, 03:06 PM

18,950 posts, read 11,594,189 times
Yes we must talk about FRANK! Come back!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV