Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2016, 03:21 PM

841 posts, read 553,695 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
I know a lot of people don't care for Paul but his bromance with Victor this year kept me in stitches on live feeds. Someone on youtube compiled a cute video of these two and went so far as to say they need their own TV show, called Sitting Ducks. I don't know about that but thanks to Paul and Victor, the season wasn't a complete wash. Have a look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YdEV8HuKUQ
That's greatness.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2016, 03:36 PM

13,284 posts, read 8,455,196 times
Great video compilation.

I'm team James!! But Paul will get it. James has a fogged memory and lacks physical aptitude. Although he did stay on that ledge and dumbfoundly cut a deal with Devonne.

I think Devonne was a bit much in that blow up. She got into his personal space.. Bully style. I was uncomfortable just watching her rage...

Old 09-16-2016, 04:10 PM

19,217 posts, read 16,701,480 times
I felt uncomfortable watching it too. I hate to see people let their emotions get the better of them, especially when it's only a tv show. Davonne said it herself that she doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut. I don't mind a little drama once in a while but I'm more about the funny stuff that happens which is why my focus was mainly on seeing what Paul and Victor would do next. There's another clip of the boys along with Corey teasing Nicole about how small her town is and what school must be like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_q7-zcJBGU

Old 09-16-2016, 06:07 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereonmars View Post
i felt uncomfortable watching it too. I hate to see people let their emotions get the better of them, especially when it's only a tv show. Davonne said it herself that she doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut. I don't mind a little drama once in a while but i'm more about the funny stuff that happens which is why my focus was mainly on seeing what paul and victor would do next. There's another clip of the boys along with corey teasing nicole about how small her town is and what school must be like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_q7-zcjbgu
that as hilrious!!! :d

Old 09-16-2016, 09:54 PM

1,215 posts, read 1,809,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
I know a lot of people don't care for Paul but his bromance with Victor this year kept me in stitches on live feeds. Someone on youtube compiled a cute video of these two and went so far as to say they need their own TV show, called Sitting Ducks. I don't know about that but thanks to Paul and Victor, the season wasn't a complete wash. Have a look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YdEV8HuKUQ
I can see Paul and Victor going on Amazing Race!

AJ McLean from Backstreet Boys is pulling for Paul and was in the audience at the last eviction. He posted side.by side pics, and the resemblance is uncanny.

Old 09-16-2016, 10:46 PM

4,902 posts, read 4,216,463 times
After all the build up of the Special Friday night show.30 seconds of the competition and boring clips from the season.

Old 09-16-2016, 11:26 PM

44,632 posts, read 61,629,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by longneckone View Post
After all the build up of the Special Friday night show.30 seconds of the competition and boring clips from the season.
Agree, a wasted hour.

Old 09-17-2016, 12:11 AM

19,217 posts, read 16,701,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitsong View Post
I can see Paul and Victor going on Amazing Race!

AJ McLean from Backstreet Boys is pulling for Paul and was in the audience at the last eviction. He posted side.by side pics, and the resemblance is uncanny.
I can't help myself, I'm rooting for Paul, too. He's crass, he's over the top, he's a loudmouth too but he really makes me laugh with some of the things he says and does. I'm embarrassed to say I've never watched the Amazing Race but if Paul and Victor were contestants, I would. I can't even imagine what sort of mischief those two could get into but it'd be worth tuning in to find out.

Old 09-17-2016, 02:30 PM

2,301 posts, read 1,886,466 times
I don't care who wins, I don't like any of them!!!

Old 09-17-2016, 03:23 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
that as hilrious!!! :d
Wow, from the looks of that post, looks like I had been drinking! Spell check or something!! Not moi!! Maybe fat finger syndrome.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV