Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2018, 07:10 AM

7,246 posts, read 7,079,089 times

Advertisements

He was top dog in the other world. He reigned supreme and continued to make war even after he defeated Lucifer in his world. What's he supposed to do in this world, rule heaven with just a handful of angels to control? He likes power and he's going to get it. He cares nothing for humans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2018, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeBear View Post
I believe you might be wrong. He tweeted recently that he's returning to a series as a "new character". Perhaps it's Supernatural he's returning to.
I was just reading mark's Instagram feed and the new show he is working on is being filmed in Atlanta.

SPN is filmed in Vancouver.

So what's filmed in Atlanta? Looks like the Walking Dead

Last edited by kab0906; 10-20-2018 at 04:41 PM.. Reason: Added info

Old 10-22-2018, 10:24 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,626,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kab0906 View Post
I was just reading mark's Instagram feed and the new show he is working on is being filmed in Atlanta.

SPN is filmed in Vancouver.

So what's filmed in Atlanta? Looks like the Walking Dead
That would be hilarious if Rick made a crossroads deal and now Crowley shows up to collect Ricks Soul...

Old 10-22-2018, 12:31 PM

I don't watch TWD so I'll never really know, but it would be cool if they threw in some small reference to SPN.

Old 10-22-2018, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kab0906 View Post
I don't watch TWD so I'll never really know, but it would be cool if they threw in some small reference to SPN.
Thats funny--they actually have both on TWD and Supernatural.

As you know Jeffrey Dean Morgan played John Winchester, Sam and Deans dad in the seasons 1 and 2, and now he plays Negan on TWD

As I recall, Negean saw a 67 Black Impala and commented on what a cool car it was, and then on a episode of Supernatural, Dean sets down a baseball bat covered in barbed wire on a table and says "Dad always loved this bat"...

Old 10-26-2018, 09:39 AM

Wow--last nights episode was a bit odd...spoilers below

Spoiler
Wow--Kim Rhodes looks terrible! she looks tired and out of sorts to me

Spoiler
Whats going on with Jack? coughing up blood

Hahah..Dean chiding Sam for his beard..classic Dean

Spoiler
Alt Kaya looks good as always, great moves

Spoiler
Found something that can hurt Michael huh?

Whats you opinion on the season so far?

Old 10-26-2018, 10:32 AM

Well...

Spoiler
They let Kim go back to her natural hair color, which is gray. Hence why she looks old.

No idea about Jack. He's taken a few beatings but that shouldn't be it.

And yes, they will quest for the sword and she will either give it to them and run or she will die and it will magically go to them and out of Michaels hand or some such thing. Then it will be the quest to kill Michael. Very like Cain and the first blade.

So far, nothing that really grabs me but I'll keep watching.

Old 10-26-2018, 03:22 PM

1,428 posts, read 1,406,916 times
Spoiler
Kim Rhodes-I think it was the haircut. I thought she looked a bit different too.

Jack-I think the storyline is going to be he’s dying because he lost his powers and he needs them back to survive. Probably Rowena in to cast a spell to give him his powers back, or he has to kill Michael to get them back. I don’t know. I was disappointed with this because it seems this storyline has been done before. Or maybe I’m thinking of another show.

I enjoyed Kaya last night. I agree she looks good. I thought her acting and her moves were on point.

So, did I hear Jody right? When she was referencing Clair’s reaction to Kaya’s death or something, did she say “first love and all”? I don’t remember Clair and Kaya being romantically involved, I remember Clair promising to protect her, more like a big sister type relationship. I could be wrong or I heard wrong last night.

For me with SPN, the first episodes of the season are meh and it doesn’t start getting really good until the second half of the season. So I won’t be able to judge if it’s a good season or not until it’s halfway over. But I will say I’m very intrigued with the Nick storyline. I wish they would have shown him last night.

Old 10-26-2018, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynaydee View Post
Spoiler
Kim Rhodes-I think it was the haircut. I thought she looked a bit different too.

Jack-I think the storyline is going to be he’s dying because he lost his powers and he needs them back to survive. Probably Rowena in to cast a spell to give him his powers back, or he has to kill Michael to get them back. I don’t know. I was disappointed with this because it seems this storyline has been done before. Or maybe I’m thinking of another show.

I enjoyed Kaya last night. I agree she looks good. I thought her acting and her moves were on point.

So, did I hear Jody right? When she was referencing Clair’s reaction to Kaya’s death or something, did she say “first love and all”? I don’t remember Clair and Kaya being romantically involved, I remember Clair promising to protect her, more like a big sister type relationship. I could be wrong or I heard wrong last night.

For me with SPN, the first episodes of the season are meh and it doesn’t start getting really good until the second half of the season. So I won’t be able to judge if it’s a good season or not until it’s halfway over. But I will say I’m very intrigued with the Nick storyline. I wish they would have shown him last night.
I honestly hope
Spoiler
Michael didnt use Nick as his vessel.

Oh, and by the way..
Spoiler
What happened to Michael's old vessel? The handsome black gentleman. He was not injured enough to die

Old 12-15-2018, 11:08 AM

Ok--mid season Finale here!

It has been several days,,so POSSIBLE SPOILERS BELOW!!!

Wow--Michael back possessing Dean huh?

Kya's spear--the holy grail to defeat Michael..destroyed in 10 seconds

The Egg..destroyed

Garth a super werewolf with archangel grace...

Can Kansas city be spared total destruction?

How %^#$% long before Jack gets his Nephelim powers back? I ask, because he is a really great addition to the cast..and Dean considers him as a son!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV