Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-18-2012, 12:03 AM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,688,188 times

Advertisements

She was realllyy upset! And seems like she's biting everyone lol. I love it esp with Pam as her maker
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2012, 06:56 AM

1,785 posts, read 2,382,960 times
Last night's episode (6/17/2012) didn't really add much to the story other than we now know Tara can talk.

Old 06-18-2012, 08:40 AM

7,841 posts, read 13,236,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspe4 View Post
Last night's episode (6/17/2012) didn't really add much to the story other than we now know Tara can talk.
I agree. I was pretty disappointed with last night's episode. I'm still not following the whole thing with Terry though and I don't see the value in bringing back the Rev. as a Vampire.

Old 06-18-2012, 11:09 AM

5,198 posts, read 5,278,103 times
Quote:

I don't know how I feel about Tara being turned. I guess she'll be an Angry Black Woman for eternity? That will get really old. I would rather they turned Jesus (why DIDN'T they do that, anyway?).

At least we find out how Pam met Eric. And I never found Eric sexy before, but I do now. Slouched in the chair in jeans in a T, exuding arrogance while awaiting torture? Looking delicious in tails and a bowler hat?

Yummy.

Last edited by mochamajesty; 06-18-2012 at 11:49 AM..

Old 06-18-2012, 11:36 AM

1,785 posts, read 2,382,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
I agree. I was pretty disappointed with last night's episode. I'm still not following the whole thing with Terry though and I don't see the value in bringing back the Rev. as a Vampire.
The Rev. Newlin vs. Jessica storyline doesn't seem to be going anywhere and the Terry storyline is also equally flat. I have no idea where the writers are going with the Sam/Alcide plot. Eric/Bill vs. Russell and Sookie/Lafayette vs. Tara seem to be the main story arcs. It's as if the writers are running out of ideas and don't know what to do with the rest of the characters. True Blood isn't a big network series so they don't have 22-26 episodes to screw around; we only have 12 Sundays to resolve everything.

Old 06-18-2012, 12:41 PM

7,841 posts, read 13,236,113 times
Quote:
The Rev. Newlin vs. Jessica storyline doesn't seem to be going anywhere and the Terry storyline is also equally flat. I have no idea where the writers are going with the Sam/Alcide plot. Eric/Bill vs. Russell and Sookie/Lafayette vs. Tara seem to be the main story arcs. It's as if the writers are running out of ideas and don't know what to do with the rest of the characters. True Blood isn't a big network series so they don't have 22-26 episodes to screw around; we only have 12 Sundays to resolve everything.
Two down, 10 to go. Well, at least Luna found out which half her daughter is. Unless her daughter only shifted into a pup and is not necessarily a werewolf. But it's only week 2 and I've noticed in the past that first few weeks move kind of slow.

Old 06-18-2012, 03:25 PM

947 posts, read 3,139,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochamajesty View Post
I don't know how I feel about Tara being turned. I guess she'll be an Angry Black Woman for eternity? That will get really old. I would rather they turned Jesus (why DIDN'T they do that, anyway?).

At least we find out how Pam met Eric. And I never found Eric sexy before, but I do now. Slouched in the chair in jeans in a T, exuding arrogance while awaiting torture? Looking delicious in tails and a bowler hat?

Yummy.
We still do no know where Jesus's body is. Lafayette went back and he was gone.

Old 06-18-2012, 06:43 PM

7,368 posts, read 5,482,511 times
I'm on the fence about this season for far. I found some scenes really boring (Eric, Bill and the committee) last night. The writers don't seem to be following much in the books anymore.

Old 06-18-2012, 07:55 PM

8,071 posts, read 4,746,263 times
I'm really turned off when shows like this spend too much time on "secret organizations" that are full of people we've never met, being all menacing and bad-ass. Yes, we knew about the shadowy Vampire Authority, but handing over so much screen time to their HQ, the exposition about the ancient times and such---yawn. They're much more effective off-screen or in small doses like they were in previous seasons.

I usually like Chris Meloni, but all that vampire authority blah-blah-stuff made me daydream about what must be happening at Sookie's House-o-Horrors while all this was going on. And I can't stand Sookie.

Old 06-18-2012, 07:58 PM

461 posts, read 911,742 times
I'm wondering if the Faery thing is going to become more of a role in this season. Pam mentioned it and isn't that one of the reasons why Russell wanted Sookie?

I'll be mad if they explore these other (pointless) stories and leave that one just dangling. I mean, it does involve the main character for crying out loud.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV