Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2009, 06:23 AM

9 posts, read 26,492 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiraceytheorist View Post
I totally agree with you, That is why I say that TLC should be made to pay for the upbringing of Nadya Suleman's kids. I knew all along that someone would get the idea that if they where good looking and had lots of kids that they too will get their own show and get lots of money
IN THAT CASE,, THEN CSI NEEDS TO GO OFF THE AIR, BECAUSE ITS GIVING CRIMINALS IDEAS, SURVIVOR BECAUSE PEOPLE MIGHT GET THE IDEA THEY CAN LIVE OUT IN THE WILD, THE DUGGERS,, MAKING BABY AFTER BABY AND GETTING THEIR OLDER KIDS TO HELP TAKE CARE,GET A GRIP PEOPLE,, Its not one show provoking people to do things like this..

Old 03-21-2009, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahlehigh View Post
I don't have a reality show and my dughter had been across canada, to mexico, alaska and a few other places by the time she was 12. I think Kate is a snob though and I think they are talking divorce. Watch the finale on Monday and something is going to happen other than Kate screaming at Jon for buying something for $50.00
RIGHT THERES THE PROBLEM and the difference! duh!! YOU HAVE ONE CHILD,,, TRY PAYING FOR 8!!! 8 OF EVERYTHING!!!!! DIAPERS ALONE WOULD HAVE BANKRUPTED ME!!! I helped send my ONE AND ONLY SON to PARIS LAST YEAR,, I busted my butt saving to pay for this trip. I was glad to do it,, IF I HAD TO PAY FOR 6 TO GO,, THE THOUGHT WOULD HAVE NEVER CROSSED MY MIND!! I stopped having children when i realized i couldnt afford more then one!!Raising children today isnt cheap!! Every time I turn around my son is bringing something home from school that involves money!!

Old 03-21-2009, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by serate View Post
Nah they aren't gettign divorced. They will probably leave it "hanging" so people will tune into the next season, which somebody on here said they thought it started May 25th.
My prediction is ,, its just the adjustment to Kate working and Jon having to stay home and do all the chores around the house.. Mr MOM. (More men need to do this and realize it isnt easy taking care of a household,especially 8 little kids) . He will go back to work once those kids are in school full time.. But I think thats what all the hype is about.. They just want everyone to tune in to see.. That happens with every show,, They reel ya in..

Old 03-21-2009, 07:55 PM

862 posts, read 1,643,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsdriver5 View Post
My prediction is ,, its just the adjustment to Kate working and Jon having to stay home and do all the chores around the house.. Mr MOM. (More men need to do this and realize it isnt easy taking care of a household,especially 8 little kids) . He will go back to work once those kids are in school full time.. But I think thats what all the hype is about.. They just want everyone to tune in to see.. That happens with every show,, They reel ya in..

That's a very good prediction!

Old 03-23-2009, 09:46 PM

457 posts, read 1,280,392 times
I caught the last 10 min of the Jon & Kate season 4 finale episode. I was wondering if they would discuss Jon's trips to bars. They didn't of course. Essentially, Jon doesn't like the fame and cameras and wants to end the show. Kate loves it and wants a season 5. I am betting that Kate wins out. There is a stark difference in their personalities. I bet divorce is right around the corner. I felt bad for Jon as Kate sat there and belittled him AGAIN about his feelings. Kate kept referring to the show as "her job" and how much she loves it. She is a stage mom from h*ll. Kate needs some serious counseling. I wouldn't be surprised if Kate doesn't try to get pregnant again in a couple years.

Old 03-24-2009, 12:30 PM

1,312 posts, read 4,776,265 times
I watched both shows last night and was really surprised at the changes. They barely showed Maddy at all during the Globetrotter's episode. And it was very annoying how Kate kept saying they were "scheduled" to see them. She seems very fake now. She does look more made up than before, and her new hair is too long --how about when she said the twins had to get their hair cut when it got in their faces...seemed hypocritical to me after watching her push hers out of her face for an hour.
Poor Jon was obviously unhappy at the end but kept getting interrupted as usual. Did anyone else notice how they exited off different sides of the set? Hmmm.

Old 03-24-2009, 03:42 PM

1 posts, read 3,098 times
I love jon and kate plus 8 and i hope they don't stop after season5. I watched Table for 12 for 10 minutes and i couldn't bare to watch the rest. it was boring and its not exciting at all with older kids. Jon and Kates kids are so cute and you can't blame kate for staying home all day, what else is she going to do with all those kids? And i hope they don't get divorced.

Old 03-27-2009, 07:17 AM

43 posts, read 202,469 times
The last couple pages of this thread got me caught up on the show that I finally stopped watching long ago. Fame and money changes people, time will tell what happens to this show. My prediction, it can't go on much longer because it's boring as hell. I wonder if they're planning for their financial future.

Old 03-27-2009, 09:21 AM

3,164 posts, read 6,704,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katmar37 View Post
The last couple pages of this thread got me caught up on the show that I finally stopped watching long ago. Fame and money changes people, time will tell what happens to this show. My prediction, it can't go on much longer because it's boring as hell. I wonder if they're planning for their financial future.
I loved watching the last show, when they weren't sure if they would carry on. I loved hearing them both cry about how they are not just "John" or "Kate", they were now known as "John and Kate plus 8". Who the hells fault is that? I get tired of hearing people cry about fame.

Old 04-04-2009, 05:08 PM

3 posts, read 11,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefightermom View Post
I watched both shows last night and was really surprised at the changes. They barely showed Maddy at all during the Globetrotter's episode. And it was very annoying how Kate kept saying they were "scheduled" to see them. She seems very fake now. She does look more made up than before, and her new hair is too long --how about when she said the twins had to get their hair cut when it got in their faces...seemed hypocritical to me after watching her push hers out of her face for an hour.
Poor Jon was obviously unhappy at the end but kept getting interrupted as usual. Did anyone else notice how they exited off different sides of the set? Hmmm.

THAT"S SO TRUE!!! I completely agree with you about how she was so insistent the twins get their hair cut. She's a *****!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV