Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2009, 07:29 AM

42 posts, read 186,518 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanannie View Post
She happens to be a wanna be singer.
I think she was looking to get exposure,get her name out there.
She sure did.
Yeah..she'll be singin' the blues for a long time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2009, 06:13 PM

6,578 posts, read 25,468,083 times
Spoiler
BRYAN!! BRYAN!!

Lol!

Old 11-01-2009, 09:46 PM

4,882 posts, read 5,015,823 times
Spoiler
]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
I think the mixed couple will be next, I like them, but until now they have been floating around the bottom finishers.

Dang, I'm good.

Last edited by Creekcat; 11-01-2009 at 09:59 PM.. Reason: add smilie

Old 11-01-2009, 10:20 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,167,485 times
though the challenges--neither of them seemed especially difficult tonight--apparently they were for at least 2 teams!!!
I was LMAO@ the counter on bottom left corner of screen counting the number of times pokah playas tried to ring the bell. Then to see a guy come up-hit it and zing ---right to the top!!
If I had been Ericka I would have stood at the door jotting down numbers and presenting them to the organ guy until I got the right number.

Team Globetrotters crack me up!! Such good natured guys--I'm rooting for them!!!

Spoiler
OK-check this out--bell challenge was COUNT the number of bells but pokah playa didn't-not one;since one of the brothers GAVE her the answer.
Then Brian and Ericka didn't get their bikes but did the challenge yet got a 30 minute penalty for not using bikes to get to challenge.
So do you guys think if Pokah Playas had not quit that they would have gotten a penalty for NOT Counting the bells?

Old 11-01-2009, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarNorthDallas View Post
Spoiler
BRYAN!! BRYAN!!

Lol!
that was funny!!!

Old 11-02-2009, 12:12 AM

263 posts, read 867,769 times
I can't believe another team went home because they didn't complete a challenge which to me didn't seem all that difficult. The Poker Players were harmed by their flip flopping between the two possible tasks. I was so sure the Miss America team would be eliminated after the bell task but when I saw them smiling during the interview portion I figured they were still in the race. But could she have taken any longer to count those bells? Couldn't he have helped her? Megan and Cheyne did the task together without any penalty for doing so.

I love the Globetrotters. Their dancing was hilarious and they looked so funny in the outfits.
They are just get along so well with each other, and folks in other countries. It's a joy to watch them and the father/son duo.

Is it really that hard to zing that bell? Maria has so little physical strength or endurance. I couldn't believe after 71 attempts they still couldn't do it because Ericka did it in like 3 tries and she was tired from climbing all those steep steps and then walking around because they didn't read the clue. Ericka was wearing on my last good nerve. She's got such a short fuse. I was almost rooting for the Poker girls.

Old 11-02-2009, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afishwithabike View Post
I can't believe another team went home because they didn't complete a challenge which to me didn't seem all that difficult. The Poker Players were harmed by their flip flopping between the two possible tasks. I was so sure the Miss America team would be eliminated after the bell task but when I saw them smiling during the interview portion I figured they were still in the race. But could she have taken any longer to count those bells? Couldn't he have helped her? Megan and Cheyne did the task together without any penalty for doing so.

I love the Globetrotters. Their dancing was hilarious and they looked so funny in the outfits.
They are just get along so well with each other, and folks in other countries. It's a joy to watch them and the father/son duo.

Is it really that hard to zing that bell? Maria has so little physical strength or endurance. I couldn't believe after 71 attempts they still couldn't do it because Ericka did it in like 3 tries and she was tired from climbing all those steep steps and then walking around because they didn't read the clue. Ericka was wearing on my last good nerve. She's got such a short fuse. I was almost rooting for the Poker girls.
no Megan did it with the help of one of the brothers-not her partner. Remember the brother gave poker player the answer before she even began the task; which I think is a no no.

The challenge next week involving unrolling the hay bales is a bit*h to do. One season a team was eliminated (the sisters) after spending like 8 hours trying to do that task

Old 11-02-2009, 01:27 AM

3,943 posts, read 6,375,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afishwithabike View Post

I believe it was the husband who rang the bell. I remember her saying "Good job" to him. I agree with you about her. She really showed her true colors tonight. He's much nicer than her.

Old 11-02-2009, 07:18 AM

337 posts, read 793,946 times
The Globetrotters provide that image of Americans that we hope the world has of us...Driven, Hard working...But willing to laugh at our selves...

Miss America and her hubby...Can you please just take a second and read the clues???

And the Poker Girls...Wonderr how many hands they would lose if they could not make up their minds while playing poker?

And question, Didn't either of the girls know about leverage??? Grip the hammer further back...

and now next week is the infamous hay roll....Good luck to all teams...

Old 11-02-2009, 07:34 AM

6,578 posts, read 25,468,083 times
I didn't think it was fair that both challenges required upper body strength like that. It wasn't fair to the all girls team.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV