Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2012, 02:22 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,163,193 times

Advertisements

Here's one straight from the sci-fi channel. Russian air traffic control tracked a 6000 MPH bogey, And then received a transmission of "cat-like" language. The broadcast intrusion is not what's unusual, And it could have been a glitch in the systems but 6000 MPH I imagine would be fatal to a human pilot. A different, wild story either way!

Russian flight controllers find UFO with aliens that speak in 'cat-like language' | Mail Online

Meow!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2012, 03:52 PM

3,751 posts, read 7,687,612 times
Hollywood getting ready for a sequel? 'Super Troopers: Taking Flight'
Meow...need to issue that UFO a speeding ticket right meow!

How very interesting! This has me quite curious (as a cat) to hear more about it, which we probably won't ever hear more beyond this report.
I once had a dream (or was it?), where I was on another planet, not within this solar system. My 'running buddy' was a feline being native to the planet. I often wondered what was up with that dream since it was a pretty 'normal' dream for me in the sense that it made sense. Most of my dreams are just too weird.
But occasionally I do have 'travel' dreams.
A very perceptive and intuitive co-worker of mine blurted out one day, 'you have been to another planet'....and clarified later, not in this solar system. I wondered if she was picking up on my dream experience.

I'd love to hear a recording of the transmission. Maybe hearing it would take me back to that planet, or at least bring my stellar feline friend around who, if related, could translate... LoL.

I'm partly joking- but I am also being totally serious.
I really do want the world to be made aware of what is really going on in space and be more on the table about ETs.

Old 07-07-2012, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlKaMyst View Post
Hollywood getting ready for a sequel? 'Super Troopers: Taking Flight'
Meow...need to issue that UFO a speeding ticket right meow!

How very interesting! This has me quite curious (as a cat) to hear more about it, which we probably won't ever hear more beyond this report.
I once had a dream (or was it?), where I was on another planet, not within this solar system. My 'running buddy' was a feline being native to the planet. I often wondered what was up with that dream since it was a pretty 'normal' dream for me in the sense that it made sense. Most of my dreams are just too weird.
But occasionally I do have 'travel' dreams.
A very perceptive and intuitive co-worker of mine blurted out one day, 'you have been to another planet'....and clarified later, not in this solar system. I wondered if she was picking up on my dream experience.

I'd love to hear a recording of the transmission. Maybe hearing it would take me back to that planet, or at least bring my stellar feline friend around who, if related, could translate... LoL.

I'm partly joking- but I am also being totally serious.
I really do want the world to be made aware of what is really going on in space and be more on the table about ETs.
I really enjoy all your posts. You are a CAT? Literally? I like cats.

I am a German Shephard from Brooklyn! : )

Last edited by D. Scott; 07-07-2012 at 04:09 PM..

Old 07-07-2012, 04:26 PM

3,751 posts, read 7,687,612 times
My great grandfather was a German from New York...orphaned as a child.
You might be on to something about my being a cat!
One of my mothers observations and comments about me as a youth, 'you are either eating or horizontile'...isn't that what cats do? And I can sleep for 14-19 hour stretches. I do what I call a mini-hibernation about once every 8-9 months.
I eat, but don't gain weight (maybe I need to be dewormed).
And when I 'fall', I do land on my feet. But I always attributed that agility to my goatness, I'm a triple Capricorn.
I have only fallen twice and landed hard on my back or hind end. Even when thrown from a horse, I land on my feet.
LOL...once I even went over a jump, while the horse I was on did not....still landing on my feet.

Meow back to the discussions topic....I'm going to have to keep my eye out for more info. Maybe for fun pull out my 'Tarot of Cats' deck and see what they have to say about this.
I know it's says 'cat-like' language, but cats are....different. Domestic cats that is.
I often wonder why domestic cats have the lizard like slit pupils while big cats have round. Science says its because they are nocturnal and the shape aides in light/vision control. However, if that is the sole determining factor, why don't other primarily nocturnal animals have slit pupils? Reptiles and amphibians have the same pupils, but only some are nocturnal.
Then add in the alien concept that there are three classifications- humanoid, reptilian, and insect.
Plus the positive negitive energy flow of cats. Supposedly their energy or ions or something like that runs opposite of humans and that is why we are calmed by cats when we pet them- puts our energy in alignment.
I know that my cat Rocky, who was mostly anti-social, would come to cuddle me when I was down.
Perhaps these aliens speaking a cat like language are relatives to our domestic cats

Old 07-07-2012, 07:21 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,568,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
Here's one straight from the sci-fi channel. Russian air traffic control tracked a 6000 MPH bogey, And then received a transmission of "cat-like" language. The broadcast intrusion is not what's unusual, And it could have been a glitch in the systems but 6000 MPH I imagine would be fatal to a human pilot. A different, wild story either way!
You do realize that astronauts routinely fly at 17,000+ MPH

Old 07-07-2012, 08:54 PM

8,590 posts, read 11,023,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
You do realize that astronauts routinely fly at 17,000+ MPH

Sure, but that is beyond the gravitational pull of the earth.
Bob.

Old 07-08-2012, 12:06 AM

4,486 posts, read 5,231,345 times
Well, that certainly explains how my cats are able to open doors and use the TV and stereo remotes.

They be alien critters!

Old 07-08-2012, 01:56 AM

18,836 posts, read 37,414,870 times
Cool! I always loved that Disney Movie, "The Cat From Outer Space"...
The Cat from Outer Space - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 07-08-2012, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamelaBeurman View Post
Well, that certainly explains how my cats are able to open doors and use the TV and stereo remotes.

They be alien critters!
And they stare sometimes, Like trying to hypnotize us too.

Old 07-08-2012, 09:32 AM

16,294 posts, read 28,568,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Sure, but that is beyond the gravitational pull of the earth.
Bob.
Uhhhhh no it is not, otherwise they would merely float off into deep space.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbital_mechanics
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal