Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2017, 06:06 PM

1,409 posts, read 1,158,662 times

Advertisements

Usually it's for the future negative experience but not always...

Positive--
When I was pregnant I didn't know the baby's gender- my choice wanted a surprise. My dh growing up in his foo there was three boys and a girl.
Early on I felt like I was carrying a boy, and a couple coworkers called "boy" too for whatever reason like people like to do. One night I fell asleep, it was storming outside mid January, I had a dream, very vivid and down to earth, not much to it-- in my dream I was in the delivery room, it was dark outside so I was aware it was in the evening. The doctor caught my baby and exclaimed "it's a girl!" And I woke up, with the January rain pouring outside. At that point with still a good five months to go til d day I just knew that dream was letting me know ahead of time what would happen. Never told my dh because he wanted a surprise too anyways. Months later I went into labor, night came and late in the evening same as my dream, the doctor caught my baby and exactly the same "it's a girl!" I just thought I knew it!

One other pregnancy dream, about two months later around march... I was driving in my car with my new baby next to me in a carrier seat. At a red light I looked over at her and could see her little face- a shock of dark hair and light blue eyes and remember feeling kind of surprised just because my dh had brown eyes and pretty much everyone in his family and I have greenish brown hazel eyes- not even close to a cornflower blue. Yet when I awoke I strongly felt that was a accurate picture of how she would look and yes, after she was born looking at her I saw the same blue eyes looking at me- they stayed that color

On a more depressing note, some years back I had a dream one night that made me feel extremely upset although the dream itself wasn't really horrible but in it me and my SO were camping and walking together back to our cabin... I turned around and he was gone... I called his name and was wondering wth he went. About only maybe two months later he suddenly left me with no explanation- we had not been having any real issues , arguing, he wasn't abusive etc. Later down the road found out he found some older woman he used to know and hooked up w her, and started seeing her so he just ditched me. It was sudden out of the blue like the dream. I still remember that stomach wrenching feeling after I woke up from the dream, I looked at him sleeping and was thinking out loud as he slept to him "what are you gonna do to me? What's up Jake??" He slept as I wondered it aloud and never told him the dream. However*** dogs are kind of smart. He had a small miniature poodle and later that day for no reason as he was holding her, talking to me she literally turned and was giving him what could only be described as kind of a dirty look. He asked her "Toni what's wrong? Why are you looking at me like that?" She just stared at him and then actually growled at him something she never did...he put her down and she looked back at him with that same dirty look. People can say that's silly but I really believe dogs are smart and sense things-- all kinds of things and I feel like she could on some level sense he was up to being a d*** , maybe more so because I always played with her and held her, and walked her at night when he was too damm lazy to do so- so she liked me and maybe felt a sense of being protective towards me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2017, 12:18 PM

29,266 posts, read 16,773,199 times
I have a lot of dreams in recent years and I'm 79 and I think they are mostly due to the low dose melatonin I take and also a homeopathic I take ... and I sleep good and deep normally.

I've had quite a few dreams where I am walking AGAIN like I did before my knee went thru this staph infection mess and advanced arthritis. I now use a walker and walking is tough.

I'm taking a new cartilage supplement and there is FAITH that I'll walk better and better with time on this supplement.

Last night's dream was me taking a friend's little boy in his stroller and going thru Disneyland....talk about walking.

Wonder if these dreams mean I'll be walking better down the road?

Maybe I need to ask Pendulum, RoseAnn. Yes, I've named her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal