Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2020, 12:47 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,247,766 times

Advertisements

About 6 really interesting photos.

This guy is a great source of info.

Also nothing like watching the beautiful scenery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M4GxT9APxg
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2020, 01:32 PM

18,773 posts, read 18,154,352 times
One blur and a bear with the mange? Then a lot of BS filler! I am not impressed.

Old 03-01-2020, 02:50 PM

gotcha !!!!!!!!!

You didn't watch the video. Your post reflects that.TW

- if you don't believe in Bigfoot -- why are posting about Bigfoot?

Old 03-01-2020, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
One blur and a bear with the mange? Then a lot of BS filler! I am not impressed.
TOS =We may attack ideas (politely)

Old 03-01-2020, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
TOS =We may attack ideas (politely)
Where in that video was the face shown in the front of your clip? You and gotcha; the man is selling and credentials. Still photos can be faked. If they are real; then where is the evidence they were there? Supposedly a creature stood in a specific spot; that spot should have contained some DNA to verify the claims. Was any collected?

I did not attack you; I attacked long video that you post that show us nothing!

Old 03-01-2020, 11:08 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,612,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
I will agree with you on the one picture (of the pinkish colored foot with the claws), that very well could be a bears paw with mange, although I have no idea what that other 'paw' or foot is behind it, it doesnt look to be from the same animal, the one in back actually looks more canine.

I agree with the guy talking about the pic of the image of something with golden colored or tan hair, not sure how the camera came up with that image, but its NO bear (it doesnt have the mass to a bear), and like the guy stated, if it was someones hoax...why did they only take one picture...from a crappy trail cam?!

Personally I like the one where the picture is taken mid stride, I think its the 3rd picture in the video...that is exactly the kind of picture to expect from someone who has a quick sighting and had their cell phone nearby at the time, (I believe the guy in the video said it was taken as they were coming up their driveway).

As far as the first 2 pictures, I have NO idea how a bigfoot could even get a large deer or cow so high up i a tree!! That one picture of the cow in the tree, that is up a good 25ft!!

Old 03-02-2020, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I will agree with you on the one picture (of the pinkish colored foot with the claws), that very well could be a bears paw with mange, although I have no idea what that other 'paw' or foot is behind it, it doesnt look to be from the same animal, the one in back actually looks more canine.

I agree with the guy talking about the pic of the image of something with golden colored or tan hair, not sure how the camera came up with that image, but its NO bear (it doesnt have the mass to a bear), and like the guy stated, if it was someones hoax...why did they only take one picture...from a crappy trail cam?!

Personally I like the one where the picture is taken mid stride, I think its the 3rd picture in the video...that is exactly the kind of picture to expect from someone who has a quick sighting and had their cell phone nearby at the time, (I believe the guy in the video said it was taken as they were coming up their driveway).

As far as the first 2 pictures, I have NO idea how a bigfoot could even get a large deer or cow so high up i a tree!! That one picture of the cow in the tree, that is up a good 25ft!!
Here is how large animals can end up in trees and it doesn't take something that we cannot prove exist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNfsd47DPJw

Old 03-02-2020, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post

Look at the knuckles. Is this from walking on the knuckle?

The animals are not from tornado action. Very easy to see. No tree damage.

Old 03-02-2020, 09:02 AM

CBC meteorologist Johanna Wagstaffe says tornados are extremely rare in the Pacific Northwest because of the mitigating effect of the Pacific Ocean.

The last reported tornados in the Lower Mainland were near Coquitlam and Pitt Meadows in 1988 and 1991 respectively.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...nado-1.4828761

Old 03-02-2020, 09:23 AM

The guy Steve makes a very good point.

if it was someone's hoax...why did they only take one picture...from a crappy trail cam?!

Take a look at the feet photo. One has 4 toes and the rear one has 3 toes. Who has the expertise to create the feet? Those that can sure want credit for their work and I doubt they are hoaxers.

Blurred photo: Look at the shadows.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal