Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2008, 08:38 PM

420 posts, read 1,236,664 times

Advertisements

I was wondering what they believe about UFO's? Do they worship them? I am a Christian but I just wondered how they spin this unkown topic, they seem to have an answer for everything. LOL Does anyone know? This should be interesting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2008, 10:27 PM

789 posts, read 1,334,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ministers View Post
I was wondering what they believe about UFO's? Do they worship them? I am a Christian but I just wondered how they spin this unkown topic, they seem to have an answer for everything. LOL Does anyone know? This should be interesting.
I find it funny for a Christian to say that.

Anyway, because of the story of Xenu I would have to say they do believe in UFOs.

Old 09-20-2008, 11:49 AM

10 posts, read 23,459 times
Default That Tom Cruise is part of the UFO hoax?

And this was drawn way before he ever did War of the Worlds-is this cover a co-incidence or prognostication? Who knows?--But it seems the Scientologists with all their interplanetary 'theology' have their 'eyes wide shut' to embrace the soon-coming, UFO demon & Black-Op invasion, of the 'Great Deception'.
Moderator cut: promoting own website
http://n.b5z.net/i/u/10011102/i/pdir/193/i/2-bob-a-cover.jpg?ab=9http:// (broken link)

http://www.endtimeillustrated.com/bob_johnson (broken link)

Last edited by Alpha8207; 09-20-2008 at 01:11 PM..

Old 06-07-2009, 07:30 PM

1 posts, read 4,172 times
no they dont worship them what are u retarted
its called Study them
and sorry if that seemed mean
lol

Old 06-18-2009, 12:38 PM

3,491 posts, read 8,582,142 times
intersting a UFO ring was spotted in the skies above Kings Dominion themepark in Virgina. Park officials tried to say it was a ring of smoke from an attraction but it was too defined and perfect to be smoke, plus it doesn't Doesn't dissipate like smoke does. add to the fact that no one had seen it before. Ironically Kings Dominion is located in DOSWELL, Va. Just one letter off from ROSWELL. Also a ring in the sky like this was photographed in the 1950s.

No way in hell this is smoke.
Here is the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O87h-fkTj1Y

Also here is a link describing the UFO Phenomenon in a religious perspective. The statements made are based on scripture in the Bible as well as scripture from the Book of Enoch. (Enoch was Noah's grandfather) FOLKS....ETs are REAL but they are fallen angels that have been with us since Lucifer and his angels were cast out of Heaven. Fallen Angels can take on a physical form. If You read the Book of Noah, which is part of the Book of Enoch, you'll see the true purpose of the great flood and that was to destroy the bloodline of the offspring of fallen angels and earth women as mentioned in the Book of Genesis. They were known as the "Nephilim" Nephilim means "those who fell", or ... "the fallen ones". Satan tried to prevent the eventual birth, in the distant future, of the Messiah by polluting Adam's bloodline. In reference to the end times Jesus says "As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be in the days of the Son of man" That means what was going on in the Days of Noah will be going on in the end of days. The fallen angels are again interbreeding with earth women through what we know of as Alien Abductions creating hybrids. In fact some who have experienced an alien abduction said they called out Jesus's name and the abduction stopped.

wanna see what the world governments are covering up and what they don't want you to know?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pkCgezq-V4

Last edited by gsoboi; 06-18-2009 at 01:00 PM..

Old 06-18-2009, 04:15 PM

589 posts, read 1,560,374 times
Wow, I watched the YouTube videos Labyrinth of Truth 7 & 8... this is so scary, everything is coming to a head for the Antichrist's rise to power.

I believe these beings we thought as "aliens" from other planets are really the modern "giants" or nephilim, who now must number in the hundreds of millions ready for the 5th trumpet (Rev 9) when Satan will release the demons from the Bottomless Pit to possess their bodies. They are the 200M armies of the AC who will rule the world in the Great Tribulation! They have awesome physical and psychic abilities to hunt down and behead Christians who refused to accept the Mark of the Beast.

Old 06-18-2009, 04:28 PM

3,331 posts, read 5,956,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilvan View Post
Wow, I watched the YouTube videos Labyrinth of Truth 7 & 8... this is so scary, everything is coming to a head for the Antichrist's rise to power.

I believe these beings we thought as "aliens" from other planets are really the modern "giants" or nephilim, who now must number in the hundreds of millions ready for the 5th trumpet (Rev 9) when Satan will release the demons from the Bottomless Pit to possess their bodies. They are the 200M armies of the AC who will rule the world in the Great Tribulation! They have awesome physical and psychic abilities to hunt down and behead Christians who refused to accept the Mark of the Beast.
Ok, I gotta ask as I am not sure: Are you being serious or funny?

Old 06-19-2009, 02:44 AM

589 posts, read 1,560,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullback32 View Post
Ok, I gotta ask as I am not sure: Are you being serious or funny?
I'm serious. It may sound incredible but think who could be the 200M armies of Antichrist to suddenly rise up out of nowhere to rule every town, city, and nation on earth? (Rev 9:16) This has to happen very quickly in the disastrous aftermath of Star Wormwood (a.k.a. Planet X/Nibiru) when the whole world is in shambles.

The prophecy is for AC to rule for only 3.5 yrs, then he has to gather all 200M of them to Megiddo for the final battle with JC and his saints (Rev16:14-16). If they are regular humans... how would they know JC's schedule? Why would any human wants to fight supernatural beings coming down from the sky?

In the 70-80-90's there was a rash of abductions by UFO's. From reports and research it was determined the phenomenon was all about reproduction. Human eggs and sperms were being harvested and possibly with DNA engineering. Some abductees were even shown their fetuses or very young children, evidently they were abducted many times in the past. A common thread among the abductees was they are into the "new age" consciousness or have at one time or another dabbled in the occult.

(modern "giants"?) Indigo Children: Indigo children in Wikipedia *

Old 06-19-2009, 05:18 AM

4,323 posts, read 6,024,660 times
If you tying the Indigo children in with satan, you most definately need to think again and do more research. Indigo children and chrystal children will bring heaven to earth. They are special children created by God to do just that. You guys take the bible waaaayy to seriously. They are not a cult nor are they evil. They are the most loving children AND they know things of heaven that we can only begin to understand because they will always remember where they came from unlike the normal people on earth.
No satan will rule the earth and battle with Jesus and His army. Sorry folks, Satan no longer exists. That "battle" has already been fought and Satan decided he no longer wanted to exists. Do some more research and ask God. He will tell you. Isn't that what biblers are supposed to do anyway? Ask God? I don't get it. You speak of having faith in God and that He shows you stuff through the Holy Spirit but yet none of you seem to have the guts to ask Him outright what is true. Or is it that you have asked and He showed you a truth you aren't willing to accept?
Just wondering is all and not to offend anyone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal