Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-20-2009, 06:29 AM

3,491 posts, read 8,582,142 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
gsoboi wrote:

Well then how did you manage to find out about it?
Thats typically how the government operates to keep secrets. its a very effective method and was used during war time, the Manhattan Project and the development of atomic bomb.

No one has still addressed the "Ramey Memo"

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2009, 06:59 AM

Also here is evidence that link Marilyn Monroe and JFK with the knowledge of UFOs. This is a CIA document that appeared sometime in the early 1990s and has been unwittingly authenticated by the CIA itself. Marilyn Monroe is the subject which is on a document called "project moondust" project moondust was a project dealing the recovery of descended foreign space vehicles. Why would Marilyn Monroe be a part of CIA document dealing with recovered space vehicles? anyway it is believed that JFK told here about the UFO phenomena and its no coincidence that both died. Marilyn kept a book of secrets and a few days before she died she was planning to call an international press conference. She said she knew something that "would one day shock the world" and had planned to tell the media. Now we know the affair they had would not have shocked the world, nor info on bay of pigs/Cuban missle crisis. If you connect the dots and than read the contents of the declassified CIA document, you'll see its all related to UFOs and consequently led to the death of Marilyn Monroe and probably JFK. Another interesting thing about this document is that an imprint contained the name "Schulgen" Brigadier General George Schulgen was the Chief of the Air Intelligence Requirements Division of Army Air Corps Intelligence. His job basically was to investigate UFOs. It gets even more mysterious because the reporter investigating Monroe and her claims of JFK telling her about inspecting things from outer space (Kilgallen) also mysteriously died and she died the same way Marilyn Monroe died.

if you have trouble reading it here is the text from this AUTHENTIC CIA document:

1. Rothberg discussed the apparent comeback of subject with Kilgallen and the break up with the Kennedys. Rothberg told Kilgallen that she was attending Hollywood parties hosted by the "inner circle" among Hollywood's elite and was becoming the talk of the town again. Rothberg indicated in so many words, that she had secrets to tell, no doubt arising from her trists [sic] with the President and the Attorney General. One such "secret" mentions the visit by the President at a secret air base for the purpose of inspecting things from outer space. Kilgallen replied that she knew what might be the source of visit. In the mid-fifties Kilgallen learned of secret effort by US and UK governments to identify the origins of crashed spacecraft and dead bodies, from a British government official. Kilgallen believed the story may have come from the New Mexico story in the late forties. Kilgallen said that if the story is true, it would cause terrible embarrassment for Jack and his plans to have NASA put men on the moon.

2. Subject repeatedly called the Attorney General and complained about the way she was being ignored by the President and his brother.

3. Subject threatened to hold a press conference and would tell all.

4. Subject made reference to "bases" in Cuba and knew of the President's plan to kill Castro.

5. Subject made reference to her "diary of secrets" and what the newspapers would do with such disclosures.

[An indented block of text is redacted near the bottom of the page, and the document is signed JAMES ANGLETON, who at the time was the Chief of Counterintelligence for the CIA.]

The part that refers to the "New Mexico story" is speaking of Roswell. What this document proves is that JFK told Marilyn Monroe about "inspecting things from outer space" that means he told her about UFOs. It only makes sense and explains why she would attempt to hold an INTERNATIONAL press conference and say she knew something that would shock the world. Its no coincidence that she died a few days before she planned to tell what she knew at the press conference. This CIA document combined with the contents of the Ramey Memo in the Roswell photo without a doubt proves the existence of UFOs and its occupants.

Last edited by gsoboi; 08-20-2009 at 07:23 AM..

Old 08-20-2009, 08:57 AM

BTW this declassified CIA document was dated a day before the death of Marilyn Monroe.

Old 08-20-2009, 09:19 AM

13,138 posts, read 22,815,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post

No one has still addressed the "Ramey Memo"

Honestly, the Ramey memo writing is obsure enough that you could make anything out of it. But it's existence is illogical and I think that makes it disprovable.

The military itself gave a cover story stating they had recovered a "saucer", and Ramey was there to debunk it in front of the press. It would be absolutely illogical and insane that he would show up to a press conference with a secret message in his hand telling the real story while he just made stuff up for the press. Meanwhile he's got it wide open and waving it around in front of the camera!? And on top of that, this is just after WW2 where keeping secret documents secret was drilled into every serviceman's head to the point they were expected to die to keep it that way!

It probably does talk about a "disk" It's undoubtedly is a briefing about what was previously reported to the press so he could answer those questions posed to him. Also, eyewitness reports of the supposed UFO don't even describe it as a disk shaped craft. The Ramey memo is no "smoking gun"... it is a great example of "mining" for evidence where there is none.

Last edited by Chango; 08-20-2009 at 09:28 AM..

Old 08-20-2009, 09:25 AM

2,884 posts, read 5,932,095 times
Let's assume I'm convinced.

UFO's exist. Aliens are real. The government is full of lying sacks of (big surprise there).

Now what?

What does it mean to me in my daily life?
Why should I care any more about *this* pack of lies more than any other pack of lies the government is shoveling?

Old 08-20-2009, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
Honestly, the Ramey memo writing is obsure enough that you could make anything out of it. But it's existence is illogical and I think that makes it disprovable.

The military itself gave a cover story stating they had recovered a "saucer", and Ramey was there to debunk it in front of the press. It would be absolutely illogical and insane that he would show up to a press conference with a secret message in his hand telling the real story while he just made stuff up for the press. Meanwhile he's got it wide open and waving it around in front of the camera!? And on top of that, this is just after WW2 where keeping secret documents secret was drilled into every serviceman's head to the point they were expected to die to keep it that way!

It probably does talk about a "disk" It's undoubtedly is a briefing about what was previously reported to the press so he could answer those questions posed to him. Also, eyewitness reports of the supposed UFO don't even describe it as a disk shaped craft. The Ramey memo is no "smoking gun"... it is a great example of "mining" for evidence where there is none.
Using a UFO as a cover-story wouldn't have made sense because once the army changed and said it was a weather balloon, the story went away until 1978. Keep in mind the latest story from the airforce is that it was a top secret weather balloon called project Mogul. If it were the ultra secret project Mogul than the airforce would not have said it was a weather balloon in the first place because thats exactly what project Mogul was. Using a crashed disk as a phoney cover story would have brought too much attention to their supposed Project Mogul which was suppose to be a top secret spy balloon. That would have made NO sense so a UFO as a cover story doesnt fly. Plus the memo even mentions forwarding the disk to Ft Worth, Texas which was something not told to the public. The contents in the memo match the testimony from first hand witnesses who were in the military stationed at Roswell then. Yes he had a top secret memo in his hand but in his mind who was going to read it? Im sure he didnt know that 50 years later we'd have computers or software programs that could analyze what was in that memo.

But it wasnt until 1994 when the government finally came out and said what crashed at Roswell was the Mogul balloon and that excuse doesnt add up because Project Mogul was declassified in the early 1970s. If it were declassified then, it shouldnt have taken til 1994 for the airforce to say thats what crash at Roswell. More importantly there was testimony of two crash sites as well as bodies. The Airforce couldn't explain the bodies away with a Mogul balloon so they said they dropped dummies. The problem with that is that they didn't drop dummies til 1953. Roswell happened in 1947. When that was brought to the Airforce's attention, they then said that eyewitnesses were confusing two separate events into one. Their excuses are so lame because they can't explain it away. Also it could not have been Project Mogul as the airforce claims today because the object(s) crashed several days before the military was even alerted. If it had been Project Mogul, the airforce would have found the debris shortly after it crashed. the crash site is visible for miles and miles in the air. The fact that no one was looking for what crash says that it wasn't ours.

Last edited by gsoboi; 08-20-2009 at 09:51 AM..

Old 08-20-2009, 09:46 AM

13,138 posts, read 22,815,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarmig View Post
Let's assume I'm convinced.

UFO's exist. Aliens are real. The government is full of lying sacks of (big surprise there).

Now what?

What does it mean to me in my daily life?
Why should I care any more about *this* pack of lies more than any other pack of lies the government is shoveling?

If the US government came out and said aliens are real I woudn't belive it. They would just be making it up to use as a cover for their chemtrails and FEMA camps. You can't trust the gov and I love circular conspiracy theories!

But honestly, the US is just about the only large first world government that vehmently denies the existence of UFOs. England, Belgium and France acknowledge UFOs exist but go no further than saying they are "no threat to national security".

But why is it important? Discovering a new form of intelligent life would be the greatest scientific discovery in human history. It would completely alter our perspective on the universe and our place in it.

It could also erode and/or crash old institutions of power and completely upset academia's position as the source of all knowledge. Which might be a good thing...

Old 08-20-2009, 09:48 AM

7,915 posts, read 18,624,668 times
gsoboi,
Just out of curiosity what do you consider to be the strongest case that UFO's from other planets have visited the earth? I realize that there's hundreds or maybe even thousands of reported sightings but if you had to pick the one that you felt had the most compelling evidence which one would it be?

Old 08-20-2009, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
gsoboi,
Just out of curiosity what do you consider to be the strongest case that UFO's from other planets have visited the earth? I realize that there's hundreds or maybe even thousands of reported sightings but if you had to pick the one that you felt had the most compelling evidence which one would it be?
well there are plenty of cases that are compelling like ones where radiation marks were left of the bodies of people who encouter UFOs and removed implants that have test results showing they were made in the vacums of space. But I do think the Roswell case is the most compelling due to the Ramey Memo. Its the only proof in a document form of the existence of UFOs there are other documents pertaining to the Majestic 12 but they cant be proven because there is always the chance those documents are fakes. I happen to think they are real but it can not be proof. But the document in Ramey's hand is real and tells the true story about what happened at Roswell. It mentioned disks and aviators of the disk, not Project Mogul.

Old 08-20-2009, 09:59 AM

2,884 posts, read 5,932,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post

But why is it important? Discovering a new form of intelligent life would be the greatest scientific discovery in human history. It would completely alter our perspective on the universe and our place in it.

It could also erode and/or crash old institutions of power and completely upset academia's position as the source of all knowledge. Which might be a good thing...

Would it?

Think about all of the things we have today. Microchips. Interconnectivity. Satellite communications. People hold in their hands world-wide connectivity that was literally unimaginable a few decades ago. We have people living in space long term. We have genetic splicing and disease treatment. We have designer babies and cloned pets and robotic AI.

How has the general human perspective changed? I mean, twenty years ago, I could not easily talk to someone in South America. Today I can in multiple ways. The universe got smaller for everyone. How has the perspective changed?

Are people nicer to each other? Has a broader view of the universe that includes our entire planet ended war, or even slowed it down?

Or are people more ego-centric, more exclusive, more petty and derisive?

I submit that the reality would be this: People would continue along, for the most part. If aliens were proven to exist and have massive peace and prosperity and technology for everyone, I would still have to come to work tomorrow. Still have to educate my kids. Still have to avoid religious fundamentalists.

All of the groups of people motivated to control other people would try to use the discovery to their advantage, just like they do today. Some people would embrace it, some would reject it. Some would have their views altered and will make drastic changes, most can't afford to.

Thieves won't stop thieving. Murderers won't stop murdering. Solders won't stop soldering. Politicians wont' stop lying. Peasants won't stop muddling through every day. Whether there's really wizard or just some old guy behind a curtain, we still have the same journey to travel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal