Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2009, 09:32 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,607,468 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBazaar View Post
Maybe I should start believing some of the old Sci-Fi B movies of monsters from outer space are actually documentaries to warn people that Martians are attacking the Earth?
And people thought that "Plan Nine from Outer Space" was just a goofy low-budget sci-fi flick. Bwah hahahahaaahhh!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2009, 09:36 AM

13,138 posts, read 22,818,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBazaar View Post
Oh, come on. Those are just drawings and paintings from someone's imagination about what they think ETs might look like. Are you saying that ETs have no pigmentation, are white as ghosts, and have extra large eyes? How do you know they don't have compound eyes or multiple eyes? Why would an ET have to be somewhat colorless or pastey white?

Are ETs supposed to be from other planets from around the galaxy or the universe? Or are they from other dimensions?
The odd are already slim for a sentient speices to develop the ability to travel the galaxy. Carl Sagan figured something like 4 in the entire galaxy was a likely number I believe?

With those odds, what is the likelihood they would develop to look almost just like us?

If anything, "greys" and the like would be humans from a different but similar evolutionary path (alternate dimension?) or perhaps a cyborg or "bio-bot" type construct. But more likely they are straight from our own imaginations.

Old 09-10-2009, 10:12 AM

3,491 posts, read 8,582,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
gsoboi wrote:

Well, the hairdo on the last person does bear some resemblance to a crop circle but I find this to be very far fetched. Also, think about how these descriptions of aliens seems to change all the time. For the past few years we've been hearing about the so called greys, they sure don't look anything like those drawings.
actually there is more than one race of ETs. You have the small greys with big heads, the tall greys with big heads and the ones that are more human looking including the pasty whites.

Old 09-10-2009, 11:00 AM

5,462 posts, read 9,637,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
The odd are already slim for a sentient speices to develop the ability to travel the galaxy. Carl Sagan figured something like 4 in the entire galaxy was a likely number I believe?

With those odds, what is the likelihood they would develop to look almost just like us?

If anything, "greys" and the like would be humans from a different but similar evolutionary path (alternate dimension?) or perhaps a cyborg or "bio-bot" type construct. But more likely they are straight from our own imaginations.
Even if the figure was a generous 100,000 planets in the galaxy are advanced civilizations, that's still just a drop in the buck compared to how many stars are in the galaxy. While it's possible, even likely, there's intelligent life elsewhere in the galaxy, you're right, what are the odds they'd look similar to us?

The problem with alternate dimensions, is that if these ETs came from a higher dimensional configuration than us, they could probably see us, but we'd never be able to see them, at least not enough to make anything out of them. Maybe they are time traveling descendents of humans from the future here to warn us that the future is in peril if we don't change our ways. On the other hand, if the future is in peril, then there wouldn't likely be any descendents to do any time traveling. Oh the fickle paradox of it all.

Still, if John Titor can do it, anyone can.

YouTube - John Titor - Time Travel Videocast

YouTube - John Titor RAREST VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gaze in awe at the mysterious "people"...
...FROM THE FUTURE!

The lovely Poupee Gamin - Woo-woo!
A pasty white "alien" if ever there was one.
Click image for larger version

Name:	poupee_gamin.jpg
Views:	2311
Size:	11.1 KB
ID:	48757

Androids that resemble pin-head blowup dolls with no ears or nose. Gleep!
Click image for larger version

Name:	gleep.jpg
Views:	5449
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	48758

Old 09-10-2009, 11:37 AM

2,981 posts, read 5,457,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
Here is text from the Book of Noah. Most Christians believe that God created the great flood to destroy all life as a punishment for the sins of men but based on scripture in the Book of Noah and Enoch, the whole purpose of the flood was to destroy the contaminated bloodline of Adam (the DNA mixture of humans and fallen angels[ETs]) Satan tried o pollute the bloodline of Adam to prevent Christ from being born. The Bible said Noah was chosen to continue human life he was "perfect in his generation". Now what does that mean? Some would say he was without sin but we know thats not possible because according to the Bible Christ was the only one without sin. What that scripture probably means is that Noah was perfect genetically. He didn't have the DNA from the fallen angels (ETs)

65.1 And in those days, Noah saw the Earth had tilted and that its destruction was near.
65.2 And he set off from there and went to the ends of the Earth and cried out to his great-grandfather Enoch; and Noah said three times in a bitter voice: "Hear me, hear me, hear me!"
65.3 And he said to him: "Tell me, what is it that is being done on the Earth, that the Earth is so afflicted and shaken, lest I be destroyed with it!"
65.4 And immediately there was a great disturbance on the Earth and a voice was heard from Heaven and I fell upon my face.
65.5 And my great-grandfather Enoch came, stood by me, and said to me: "Why did you cry out to me, with such bitter crying and weeping?
65.6 And a command has gone out from the Lord against those who dwell upon the dry ground that this must be their end. For they have learnt all the secrets of the Angels

And I, Enoch, answered and said unto him: 'The Lord will do a new thing on the earth, and this I have already seen in a vision, and make known to thee that in the generation of my father Jared some of the angels of heaven 14 transgressed the word of the Lord. And behold they commit sin and transgress the law, and have united themselves with women and commit sin with them, and have married some of them, 15 and have begot children by them. And they shall produce on the earth giants not according to the spirit, but according to the flesh, and there shall be a great punishment on the earth, and the 16 earth shall be cleansed from all impurity. Yea, there shall come a great destruction over the whole earth, and there shall be a deluge and 17 a great destruction for one year.

In Chapter 106 is a description of a mixed child (angel/human). He has described as having really white skin and white hair. That just so happens to be the description of some Extraterrestrials (the tall whites)

Chapter 106

And after some days my son Methuselah took a wife for his son Lamech, and she became 2 pregnant by him and bore a son. And his body was white as snow and red as the blooming of a rose, and the hair of his head and his long locks were white as wool, and his eyes beautiful And when he opened his eyes, he lighted up the whole house like the sun, and the whole house 3 was very bright. And thereupon he arose in the hands of the midwife, opened his mouth, and conversed with the Lord of righteousness. 4 And his father Lamech was afraid of him and 5 fled, and came to his father Methuselah. And he said unto him: 'I have begotten a strange son, diverse from and unlike man, and resembling the sons of the God of heaven; and his nature is different and he is not like us, and his eyes are as the rays of the sun, and his countenance 6 is glorious. And it seems to me that he is not sprung from me but from the angels, and I fear that in his days a wonder may be 7 wrought on the earth

notice how the the Extraterrestrial description below match the description of angels in the book of Noah. ancient Native Americans also spoke of gods of white skin and white hair that came from the skies.

I take the "white light, like the sun" in the Fragment of Noah included in 1 Enoch as a shining of the glory. If we can get a concordance of the Aramaic we can check these things for ourselves.
Angels are sons of God. Sons of God have the glory indwelling, which makes them sons. Adam, [son of God [Luke 3:38] the human being creation who was made male and female, for God to "get sons by the making of Adam as "male and female" [Genesis 5:2; Malachi 2:15], in which sons He would dwell in His glory; lost the glory at the fall and for that reason we Adam flesh persons wear clothes, to cover the shame of the loss of our purpose in losing sonship in the fall, and in losing the Glory in the fall, which departed and will never return to Adam.
The loss of the shining glory is the reason we need to be born again in the Living Spirit, int he name of the New Man, who is Christ the Living Spirit, come in human flesh of second creation , to Atone for we Adam souls so that we can be redressed in His Living Spirit by the adoption of us into that Spirit and be redressed in the second creation human being body of flesh made in His image at the rapture and/or regeneration of those who are born from above into His Living Spirit.

We are saved by Christ to be made sons for the Glory of God to indwell, as a "house not made with hands", as all His many houses [sons] are.
This is what Adam lost in the fall, and is what Adam was made to be; and we are all "Adam", the one kind of human being, and by the Atonement of the Kinsman/Redeemer [Who alone is the only created human being brother to Adam, and who is Christ come in flesh of that second creation flesh], we can be adopted and regenerated and be sons filled with the Glory again.

Old 09-10-2009, 05:12 PM

9,616 posts, read 12,919,537 times

Old 09-11-2009, 01:18 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,818,947 times
Rifleman, wake up!! Indisputable proof of UFOs just flew by and you missed it!

Old 09-11-2009, 01:58 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,626,210 times
Chango wrote:
Quote:
Rifleman, wake up!! Indisputable proof of UFOs just flew by and you missed it!
Actually he's been abducted and the aliens have him sedated while they conduct strange and frightening tests on his body.

Old 09-13-2009, 08:14 AM

3,491 posts, read 8,582,814 times
Ben Rich was former vice-president of Lockheed, which btw works on secret projects for the U.S. government. Ben Rich was also the father of Stealth technology. He made some startling comments before he died of cancer. He acknowledged the existance of extraterrestrials and he stated that we already have the means to travel to the stars and it would take an act of God to get these technologies to benefit humanity. He said that these technologies are locked up in black projects. Rich made other comments like "If you have seen it on Star Trek or Star Wars, we have already done it and that there are things in the Nevada dessert that are 50 years beyond what our brightest minds can imagine and that it would take another 50 years before its public knowledge. SO folks, unless the ETs reveal themselves, most of us alive today may never know the truth because the government isnt going to ever spill the beans. But you have to wonder how advance in technology we really are. After all it was recently when stealth technology was revealed to the public but that technology has been kept secret for over 40 years without the public finding out. Since technology never stands still you have to wonder what the government has been able to accomplish over the last 40 years with technology still being kept secret today.

Old 09-13-2009, 01:26 PM

9,616 posts, read 12,919,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
actually there is more than one race of ETs. You have the small greys with big heads, the tall greys with big heads and the ones that are more human looking including the pasty whites.
And we know this how again? I mean, discarding mushroom and alcohol-induced delusions or imagination? Or frantic, deluded, wishful thinking.

(I'm still waiting for the clear, high Q videos...)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal