Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2011, 10:48 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,189,686 times

Advertisements

He says "we have the technology", but that "we have to devise a new propulsion technology"? Sounds fishy to me, since the propulsion technology is the biggest problem (along with the speed of light problem). People can say nutty things on their deathbeds, just as they can any other time. We certainly don't have the technology "to take ET home". Sounds like a myth in service of a myth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2011, 05:09 AM

896 posts, read 1,865,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mullenite View Post
Extraterrestrial UFO Are Real : Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works Director Admitted In His Deathbed Confession
If you heard the things my grandmother said on her deathbed! People who are in extremis tend to say things that are illogical.

Depending on someone's 'deathbed confession' to prove something is surely clutching at a straw.

Old 09-17-2011, 08:42 AM

7,076 posts, read 12,350,275 times

Ancient Aliens Season 3 Episode 1 - Aliens and The Old West HQ [Full] - YouTube

Old 09-17-2011, 11:09 PM

6,157 posts, read 7,226,364 times
Dr. Ken Johnston, former Manager of the Data and Photo Control Department at NASA's Lunar Receiving Laboratory during NASA's manned moon mission has made some startling claims. Johnston asserts NASA knows astronauts discovered ancient alien cities and the remains of amazingly advanced machinery on the dark side of the moon. The dark or back side of the moon is never visible from earth so astronomers would never be able to see these amazing discoveries with high powered telescopes. Some of the technology can manipulate gravity (Makes you wonder how an extremely large 1000 ton slab of stone was lifted on top of a foundation of a prehistoric structure in Lebanon. There is no explanation as to how it was done. No man power or modern day machinery can lift stone that heavy and that goes for many large scale and tall structures around the world that are made up of stones 100 plus tons) He said that NASA ordered a cover-up and forced him to participate in it. According to Johnston, Apollo astronauts brought back photographic evidence of the artifacts they found during their lunar extravehicular activities (EVAs). Johnston claims NASA ordered him to destroy the EVA images while he was at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, but he refused. When he went public, the space agency terminated him. I guess this explains the weird behavior at the post press conference from the first three Apollo astronauts. It also explains why Neil Armstrong appears to have vanished off the face of the earth.

Here is a photo of the prehistoric structure (more than 8,000 years old) in Lebanon. The big slab weighs over 1,000 tons. Was the technology that Ken Johnston said was discovered on the moon used to life this stone? There is no other logical explanation as to how it was done. No modern day cranes in the world can lift this and you would need so many men to lift this, it would be impossible for all of them to surround the stone to lift it.

http://www.bible.ca/archeology/bible...-herodian2.jpg

One of Ken's photos

http://beforeitsnews.com/ckfinder/us...arjunkyard.jpg

Of course ken Johnston isn't the only credible person making this claim.

Karl Wolf (People always say how can a secret like this be kept? Well it hasn't been kept because whistle blowers are telling what they know. The problem is when information is leaked, it so unbelievable to the general public that it is passed of a hoax or some story told by a crazy nut. If the government revealed information like this to the public it would change everything like what we know about our past, our religious beliefs and would open a can of worms in revealing other things that the government doesn't want to tell us.)

My Favourite clip from the UFO Disclosure Project - YouTube

Strange object on the moon seen in Russian satellite image. Folks this ain't ours.

http://beforeitsnews.com/ckfinder/us...ik13photo2.jpg

an alleged leaked photo of a Pyramid on the moon taken by Hubble

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Vhs2GgV30f...donthemoon.jpg

This was taken by Russia's 1966 Luna 9 probe. It looks like some sort of boat shaped craft on the moon.

http://beforeitsnews.com/ckfinder/us...Luna9image.jpg

For years NASA has been feeding us Martian photos showing a red sky. In fact Mars looks a lot like Earth.

http://mars-news.de/color/12B069o.jpg (broken link)

Old 09-23-2011, 07:11 AM

6,157 posts, read 7,226,364 times
damning evidence recorded on radio air traffic from a 1986 event. The pilot describes huge disk shape objects matching his speed and then it started performing maneuvers impossible for any man made aircraft. The objects were caught on ground radar and it recorded the objects taking off going a mile a second. This is worth watching. UFO conversations recorded in radio air traffic and ufos filmed from space shuttles. Particularly look at 9:15, the UFO case at 22:15, 39:23, 40:29 and 41:32

UFO Files | Black Box UFO Secrets - YouTube

Last edited by gsoboi78; 09-23-2011 at 07:43 AM..

Old 09-23-2011, 10:54 AM

1,599 posts, read 3,134,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
This is a great video. It may shed some light on what NASA REALLY found on the moon. 6:57 really sent chills down my back!

What is interesting is that NASA cataloged all the photo frames of the apollo moon missions including frames that are "blank" or "overexposed". How ever there was one frame that NASA says was overexposed that was completely left out of the official catalog. I wonder why? through initial exposure corection and high contrast noise reduction, you can see why they left it out. The image shows what appears to be a pyramid on the moon! But whats really strange is that there seems to be an international cover-up of potential artifacts found on the moon. Does this mean that man at some point in the remote past had the capibilty of getting to the moon and build these structures? and if so, how did they get to the moon? through the help of their "gods" (ETs)? Whats also interesting is that there are pyramids on Mars as well. I think the answers to many of these questions may lead to the fact that our human beginnings didn't start on Earth. Think what that would do to many religious beliefs and seems like one of the big reasons for this scientific cover-up. Add to the fact that they are covering up the extraterrestrial presence. ancient structures on the moon may in fact be both man made and made by ETs.

Apollo frame exposure of photo taken on the moon. (Apollo 17 NASA Lunar photograph AS17-136-20680)

link on government's site: http://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a17/AS17-135-20680HR.jpg

above ground image taken over Mars

Great Pyramids on Earth

Cydonia Region (near the face on Mars)

Listen to Karl Wolfe

I guess it would also completely debunk the myth that man evaled from monkeys as well.

Old 09-23-2011, 11:01 AM

13,138 posts, read 22,818,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinylly View Post
I guess it would also completely debunk the myth that man evaled from monkeys as well.
Yessiree! We should throw away all those damn warehouses full of fossils, scientific studes and understanding acquired from the billions of dollar spent and millions of hours of work over centuries, all because of a UFO claim.

It's amazing how some people think....

Old 09-23-2011, 11:09 AM

1,599 posts, read 3,134,135 times
We got some unexplained mysteries in our neighborhood as well:
Watching UFOs with James Gilliland
As a youth, we went camping over night at the foot of Mt. Adams in Washington State. This was about 4 decades before Gillard's report. As we lay in our sleeping bags, starring up at the stars one night, we were overwhelmed by a bright light overhead. The dogs were whimpering and crawled deep into our sleeping bags with us while the hobbled horses were thrashing about. Then we sort of zonked out. UFO's were not in the news at that time so we just wondered what it was and didn't talk about it much.
After reading this report, now I am beginning to wonder.

Old 09-23-2011, 11:59 AM

9,616 posts, read 12,919,537 times
Quote:
If that's how you choose to think, then I guess so. Yup. (BTW, you seem "unphazed" by the validity of literally masses, tons, (even "tonnes" for that matter...) of unambiguous research results to date. Why is that? Is it because desperately want or need to believe the unbelievable perhaps? To have som sort of guarantee of an entrance visa into heaven at some later time?

(BTW, that is obvious a fantasy make-up, since the bible does not specifically reference some heavenly promissory destination Just soz you know; that's just a ruse to get you onboard! Ooops, huh? So sorry!)

Science's great strength is in it's dependable repeatability, it's peer-review requirement and thus outcome, it's dependence on a logical deduction process and it's acknowledgement of vigorous outside questioning, to establish itself as the premier method, with no exceptions, for question-and-answering protocols.

So now; lt's compare this careful and rigorous process to the sort of mind-numbingly abrupt, knee-jerky "protestilogical" one-off methodologies noted in these anecdotal stories, ("Well, OKOKOK.... what I think, oh ah... annn..ahnnddd all my friends here, who, yeah, well have sorta been drinking and baying at the moon for hours, man. is... blah blah blah..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
Yessiree! We should throw away all those damn warehouses full of fossils, scientific studes and understanding acquired from the billions of dollar spent and millions of hours of work over centuries, all because of a UFO claim.

Ain't it though? It's as if they have some special inner knowledge at their disposal but when we check, it's always sub-quality info processing, fully rife with illogical conclusions and irregularities, not to mention insufferable denials! But then they also go on to claim to have had a frank one-on-one personal discussion with God out on the patio a few nights back...

Impressive, TBS!

PS: It's no wonder that so many Euro, Asian and Indian-educated and well-thought-out citizens in this global community look down their noses at the general American education system and it's spiritually blindered graduates.

My Lord!

Old 09-23-2011, 12:06 PM

9,616 posts, read 12,919,537 times
Quote:
If that's how you choose to think, then I guess so. Yup. (BTW, you seem "unphazed" by the validity of literally masses, tons, (even "tonnes" for that matter...) of unambiguous research results to date. Why is that? Is it because desperately want or need to believe the unbelievable perhaps? To have som sort of guarantee of an entrance visa into heaven at some later time?

(BTW, that is obvious a fantasy make-up, since the bible does not specifically reference some heavenly promissory destination Just soz you know; that's just a ruse to get you onboard! Ooops, huh? So sorry!)

Science's great strength is in it's dependable repeatability, it's peer-review requirement and thus outcome, it's dependence on a logical deduction process and it's acknowledgement of vigorous outside questioning, to establish itself as the premier method, with no exceptions, for question-and-answering protocols.

So now; lt's compare this careful and rigorous process to the sort of mind-numbingly abrupt, knee-jerky "protestilogical" one-off methodologies noted in these anecdotal stories, ("Well, OKOKOK.... what I think, oh ah... annn..ahnnddd all my friends here, who, yeah, well have sorta been drinking and baying at the moon for hours, man. is... blah blah blah..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post

Ain't it though? It's as if they have some special inner knowledge at their disposal but when we check, it's always sub-quality info processing, fully rife with illogical conclusions and irregularities, not to mention insufferable denials! But then they also go on to claim to have had a frank one-on-one personal discussion with God out on the patio a few nights back...

Impressive, TBS!

PS: It's no wonder that so many Euro, Canadian, Asian and Indian-educated and well-thought-out citizens in this global community look down their noses at the general American education system and it's spiritually blindered graduates.

My Lord!

Save Us, Jee--- Shussssss!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal