Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2014, 04:08 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,728,669 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Fallout 3 and/or Fallout: new Vegas will absolutely change your life. They changed mine. Crude, yet hilarious humor, cool shooting and guns, open world concept that lets you go anywhere you want, anytime you want.
This is true, while Skyrim might be bigger and prettier, the open world fallout games have a unique feel and the plots are great (well, F3 not that much, NV is significantly better). It's a game that has quests, characters and encounters you'll remember for a long time, while for me personally, Skyrim seemed a bit too repetitive after a while (though still very fun).
Yac.

Old 02-12-2014, 07:52 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,110,408 times
Agreed, Yac. Fallout New Vegas can playout differently every time you play, depending on the decisions you make. That's what I enjoy so much about the Fallout and Skyrim games, there's literally 100+ decisions you can make as you go along that can totally change how things play out.

Choose to help one side, help the other side, or help no one. You can save somebody, or let them die. you can build your character to be good, neutral, or evil, and the people you come across in the game will react to you based on your character's personality.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2014, 10:02 AM

688 posts, read 897,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
We just finished GTA5 and wanting to get another game.

Heres what we are after :

-Fighting and shooting all good
-Humor a must, some humor at least
-Reasonably challenging
-And all round a well thought of and respected game

Has to be a game for the PS3

Thanks for reading and I hope someone can help!
I second Borderlands 2 + DLC. It pretty much achieves every one of your requirements.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games