Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland
 [Register]
Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland Calvert County, Charles County, Montgomery County, and Prince George's County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2018, 12:55 PM

712 posts, read 1,093,044 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Bikeshare rolls into Prince George’s County next week when five Capital Bikeshare stations open for business on May 18.

The distinctive red bicycles will be available along a stretch of the Route 1 corridor from Mount Rainier to Riverdale Park and in the Largo area, in what is the latest expansion of the region’s bike-share network.

The Prince George’s launching is smaller than anticipated, with a network of 49 bikes distributed among the five stations— three stations in and around Route 1 communities and two in Largo. County officials say they anticipate more stations will open in coming months.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.dacddbf23705
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2018, 02:08 PM

662 posts, read 783,513 times
I thought they didn't want to move into the area last year? hmph

Old 05-10-2018, 06:58 AM

11 posts, read 16,475 times
Maybe I missed it -- but where are the exact locations of the stations along the Route 1 corridor? Will there be one at Riverdale Park Station (Whole Foods)? Thanks!

Old 05-10-2018, 12:19 PM

1,616 posts, read 1,808,103 times
youngins always stealing those damn rideshare bikes

Old 05-10-2018, 01:01 PM

340 posts, read 377,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cp37 View Post
Maybe I missed it -- but where are the exact locations of the stations along the Route 1 corridor? Will there be one at Riverdale Park Station (Whole Foods)? Thanks!
I think it's at the Riverdale Park MARC Station. I'm surprised none of these articles have a photograph of the location, but Capital Bikeshare sent flyers in the mail with the locations and future locations. Right now it's the Arts District Hyattsville and MARC station at Riverdale Park Town Center along the Trolley Trail, I can't remember the 3rd location, I believe it was in Mount Rainier.

Last edited by DoughLow805; 05-10-2018 at 01:17 PM..

Old 05-14-2018, 10:41 AM

340 posts, read 377,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughLow805 View Post
I think it's at the Riverdale Park MARC Station. I'm surprised none of these articles have a photograph of the location, but Capital Bikeshare sent flyers in the mail with the locations and future locations. Right now it's the Arts District Hyattsville and MARC station at Riverdale Park Town Center along the Trolley Trail, I can't remember the 3rd location, I believe it was in Mount Rainier.
Well I saw racks installed at Riverdale Park Station just in front of Whole Foods, so maybe the Riverdale Park MARC Station won't have an installation yet at least.

Old 05-14-2018, 05:19 PM

Location: That star on your map in the middle of the East Coast, DMV
8,129 posts, read 7,572,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughLow805 View Post
Well I saw racks installed at Riverdale Park Station just in front of Whole Foods, so maybe the Riverdale Park MARC Station won't have an installation yet at least.
Correct, I was at Riverdale Park Station yesterday. The racks are setup across from Burton's grill, next to Whole Food's parking lot.

Old 05-15-2018, 05:36 AM

341 posts, read 424,081 times
Meh. I certainly wouldn't be doing that around my area. People can't even stop hitting the guardrails, signs, motorcyclists, other cars.... no thanks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland