Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2015, 10:55 PM

2,685 posts, read 2,522,016 times

Advertisements

Interested in both male and female perspectives.

I find that its very easy to get dates with women in DC and to get in bed. Not easy to find women I "click" with though.

My experience has been either the women just want to have fun.. or they are stone cold desperate. It freaked my out when this one girl started blowing up my phone after only one date. Left three messages about making plans for the next.

Old 06-14-2015, 11:20 AM

324 posts, read 467,693 times
cool

Old 06-14-2015, 04:59 PM

2,846 posts, read 2,970,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriz Brown View Post

I find that its very easy to get dates with women in DC and to get in bed. Not easy to find women I "click" with though.

My experience has been either the women just want to have fun.. or they are stone cold desperate. It freaked my out when this one girl started blowing up my phone after only one date. Left three messages about making plans for the next.

1st- understand that your experience, at this day in time, may be different in some time to come, and will not be the same for everyone else. You obviously have a natural ability to bed and create sexual tension. This doesn not come naturally for all and most certainly not always easy. This doesn't necessarily mean you will click on all social levels though. DC still has a texture of prestige and power movements.

Chances are you might be perceived as a fun guy which the women may not encounter often in this working horse city. You bring out the joys in them and this is probably why you are getting callbacks and hounded.

You may also be dealing with the younger ones that haven't gotten their feet settled in the grind yet. Once they do, you will be placed on their "to do list".

But keep in mind that in order for you to click on a deeper level with the women of DC, you will have to click with the city itself and understand its unique culture and texture.

Old 06-14-2015, 07:13 PM

814 posts, read 911,469 times
Too high maintenance and complicated, go find yourself a nice country girl in Virginia

Old 06-14-2015, 09:08 PM

2,685 posts, read 2,522,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfamazing View Post
1st- understand that your experience, at this day in time, may be different in some time to come, and will not be the same for everyone else. You obviously have a natural ability to bed and create sexual tension. This doesn not come naturally for all and most certainly not always easy. This doesn't necessarily mean you will click on all social levels though. DC still has a texture of prestige and power movements.

Chances are you might be perceived as a fun guy which the women may not encounter often in this working horse city. You bring out the joys in them and this is probably why you are getting callbacks and hounded.

You may also be dealing with the younger ones that haven't gotten their feet settled in the grind yet. Once they do, you will be placed on their "to do list".

But keep in mind that in order for you to click on a deeper level with the women of DC, you will have to click with the city itself and understand its unique culture and texture.
Funny you say that, because I'm fully "into the grind" and most women end up on my "to do list". In most cases the ones who are flaky, always busy or otherwise difficult to make plans with get forgotten pretty fast. I'm just too busy to chase after people. Half the time its easier to meet a new girl at happy hour than to chase down another one who can't make solid plans.

You know the saying.. "ain't nobody got time for dat".

Old 06-15-2015, 07:57 AM

40 posts, read 52,887 times
Quote:

I have the same experience, its pretty easy to strike up a convo with girls at HH, bars late night, clubs etc here in DC that lead to dates and cuddle sessions. The ladies take a little extra work but it does seem pretty easy for me and my friends.

Old 06-15-2015, 09:15 AM

1,795 posts, read 3,628,948 times
Quote:

Dating is very easy, you're right. Finding someone you "click" with or finding someone to date long-term is a challenge in this city but I see a ton of beautiful women in the area with average joes all the time so what do I know?

I can't say I've met any desperate women. My issue is that the only women I meet without going the online route is at happy hour, and needless to say, its rare I meet women this way. I can't meet any at work since I'm the boss so I've dabbled with the online route on and off for years now with little to no luck other than getting dates with hot women who play games and/or are flaky or not interested.

Old 06-15-2015, 09:20 AM

1,795 posts, read 3,628,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STEVEN 1 View Post
Too high maintenance and complicated, go find yourself a nice country girl in Virginia
I agree. I was in VA this weekend and saw gorgeous women galore and the guys they were with were not attractive at all or not even as close as them. Evidently I don't understand attraction at all as I sat there and scratched my head and wondered to myself what these guys have that I don't. At the same time I rarely see these smoke shows online and I find it very doubtful these guys approached them in a random setting since they didn't appear to be the types to have a pair. I'm still trying to figure out where to meet the women I see in NOVA.

Old 06-15-2015, 03:22 PM

8,011 posts, read 11,404,247 times
I guess if you spend enough, you can get any woman. If not, oh well.

Old 06-15-2015, 03:59 PM

5,759 posts, read 10,725,241 times
I am against it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC