Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2010, 02:43 PM

2,596 posts, read 4,659,459 times

Advertisements

I know everybody got a warning by now messing with this thread arguing with these female dogs on here ....Im still trynna figure out though why ppl wanna come to a D.C forum and not expect a confrontation when yall talkin down on D.C...I expect the same to happen to me attacking any other real city.....I dont even go to other city forums let alone make personal attacks..yall on some youtube BS ....thats energy I could expend else where ....

Old 05-28-2010, 04:35 PM

Location: Standing outside of heaven, wating for God to come and get me.
1,382 posts, read 3,716,306 times

YouTube - Gang War: Bangin' in Little Rock

Yall aint got nothing on Lil Rock...

Old 05-28-2010, 06:48 PM

1,178 posts, read 2,956,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahales View Post

YouTube - Gang War: Bangin' in Little Rock

Yall aint got nothing on Lil Rock...
**** lil rock too cuz. and that was filmed in the early 90's, BACK WHEN D.C. WAS MURDER CAPITAL. so you can step out too cuz. its too many of all b*****s in here itain't even funny. come around my hood and pump fake AND SEE IF YOU WON'T SH*T YOUR PANTS.

Every city in this damn country has been suckin LA's meat when it comes to this gang sh*t. D.C. the only city where you barely even see colors, and that n***** who rock colors is some bammas anyway.

Old 05-28-2010, 06:54 PM

This thread ain't no good, people just gonna keep steppin in here and e-rappin. Might as well close or delete it.

Old 05-28-2010, 07:07 PM

Location: Standing outside of heaven, wating for God to come and get me.
1,382 posts, read 3,716,306 times
Say son, I am from Mississippi. We don't play that mane. We dont have hoods, We have farms son. We will get on our horses and do ride byes on yall candied ninjas..

Old 05-28-2010, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahales View Post
Say son, I am from Mississippi. We don't play that mane. We dont have hoods, We have farms son. We will get on our horses and do ride byes on yall candied ninjas..
Yall some gumps

Old 05-28-2010, 09:47 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,692,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by -.- View Post
**** lil rock too cuz. and that was filmed in the early 90's, BACK WHEN D.C. WAS MURDER CAPITAL. so you can step out too cuz. its too many of all b*****s in here itain't even funny. come around my hood and pump fake AND SEE IF YOU WON'T SH*T YOUR PANTS.

Every city in this damn country has been suckin LA's meat when it comes to this gang sh*t. D.C. the only city where you barely even see colors, and that n***** who rock colors is some bammas anyway.
when did you start using this gangbanger persona?

Old 05-28-2010, 11:56 PM

2,366 posts, read 2,640,154 times
This thread is one big failure. Nobody cares about how tough one city is or about your hood. There's more important things going on.

Who cares what city is better?. Exactly what do anyone get out of this? It's not going to give you an advantage in life.

Quit worrying about what city is better and trying unsuccessfully to impress someone and go do something with your life.

Old 05-29-2010, 12:45 AM

11,155 posts, read 15,708,272 times
Until this culture aspiring to be from the toughest hood ends from within and a culture aspiring to be the most successful business owner or student or tradesman takes root, there's nothing anyone can do but watch another generation's potential burn away on completely misguided and meaningless bragging rights.

Spend time in 3rd world cities to get some perspective. A group had a program where they brought kids from some of Baltimore's worst neighborhoods to Africa:

Quote:
The nearest town--and telephone--is at Nanyuki, a 30-minute jeep drive away, on a dirt road. There, the boys experience a sort of role reversal. The local Kenyan kids--shoeless, many of them hanging out on the street corner sniffing glue--stare at the American boys' Nike high-tops and beg for money. Suddenly the students are no longer apprentice hoodlums from the slums; they're rich Americans with more than enough to eat, and bright opportunities. Seeing themselves in this new context seems to help many of the Baraka kids redirect their lives.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,998133-2,00.html#ixzz0pIY42TuO

Old 05-29-2010, 05:17 AM

1,346 posts, read 4,215,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cainanomar View Post
its not that they dont want to get a job its just that no one will hire them.they have to feed themselves so they sell drugs. Not much of a choice.
Are you kidding me? I know plenty of people that lived in ghettos and have great jobs. My job is actually easier to get for those people. They are just lazy.

Bajan... Remember who you're talking to here. These guys do NOT represent DC. I'm sure there's plenty of Philly guys that act stupid like that as well. So don't keep judging the people of DC on them. Not everyone cares about that stuff. Also, DC is known for plenty of important things and is an amazing city in my opinion. Crime(which isn't even that high anymore) and government are not the only things.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC