Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2017, 03:36 PM

11,554 posts, read 9,329,863 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junter View Post
I highly doubt that the Spanish police would arrest anyone without a reason, probably as always, they trown cans or God knows what to the police and then "they weren't doing anything", happens too on manifestations with Spanish people, I was in some manifestations and I never got arrested, but I didn't start to kick bins or to throw bottles at the cops like some Spanish guys did that day.

In the videos of above we can see that most of those ultras aren't having an educated behavior.
Reminds me of when Ryan Lochte got in trouble with the Hue de Janeiro police and everyone initially was like "Oh poor baby, what did the corrupt police do to him in that third world ****hole?!" until the story slowly started to unravel

Old 04-12-2017, 03:41 PM

3,326 posts, read 2,619,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warszawa View Post
Reminds me of when Ryan Lochte got in trouble with the Hue de Janeiro police and everyone initially was like "Oh poor baby, what did the corrupt police do to him in that third world ****hole?!" until the story slowly started to unravel
Unless the ant riot ones (I don't know the translation for antidisturbios) all of the Spanish cops are polite, the most are the local police (in Spain exists 3 kinds of police, the Policia Local, Policia Nacional and Guardia Civil). And specially with the tourists, they try to help anyone and they don't lose their temper only if you act like an idiot a very long time (of course i'm not saying this to you Warsawa!).

Same for Dutch police, very polite and calmed, there are lots of videos actually in Youtube of youth foreigners pis*ing off the Dutch cops but they remain polite.
Of course if you cross the line it's different, everyone has a limit.

A bit of off topic about the police gun use in Europe. Recently 2 Spanish cops shoot a crazy guy with a hammer and it was a big controversy, although thanks to God the majority of the people supported it. They told that guy 10 times to drop the hammer, the guy started to run in front of them and they were yelling to drop it, when the guy came close to them they shoot him. What pis*es me off the most is the people who thinks that the cops acted bad, I mean, for God's sake, a crazy guy with a hammer on his hands, you tell him 10 times to drop the freakin hammer and he laughs at you, then he comes after you...

What do you want to do against him? To throw him some flowers and tell peace and love? Imagine if that guy had a shotgun or something. The people has went too far with the "peace and love" thing.

Old 04-12-2017, 07:06 PM

Europe Climate Zone Map
Attached Thumbnails
General Chat Thread 3-europeclimates.png  

Old 04-12-2017, 07:16 PM

7,033 posts, read 4,954,632 times
Quote:
Europe Climate Zone Map
Fairly accurate although personally I find a lot of the green areas to be the best.

Old 04-12-2017, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgtheone View Post
Fairly accurate although personally I find a lot of the green areas to be the best.
Lol this was a bit of a dramatitization, I'd actually live anywhere except the red zones. And some of the green areas have amazing climates too, I just put "survivable" for the dramatic affect

Old 04-12-2017, 07:24 PM

7,033 posts, read 4,954,632 times
Quote:
Lol this was a bit of a dramatitization, I'd actually live anywhere except the red zones. And some of the green areas have amazing climates too, I just put "survivable" for the dramatic affect
Oh you made this! Explains why the heaven part was coastal med

Yeah, I'd live anywhere from yellow to blue tbh.

Old 04-12-2017, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Europe Climate Zone Map
Bro, did you realize that Málaga is not inside of that map? That map misses the coast from Algarve to Almería! That's the heaven in Europe.

My European map of best climates. Special dedication to Razza94. The blue one is heaven. The white ones are... meh. The yellow one is partly.

Old 04-12-2017, 07:29 PM

16,191 posts, read 11,367,600 times
Why is Belgium and Germany "meh" but Netherlands ok? Climates don't really vary much here. Weird to think you like Netherlands but not Belgium's climate.

Old 04-12-2017, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgtheone View Post
Oh you made this! Explains why the heaven part was coastal med

Yeah, I'd live anywhere from yellow to blue tbh.
The orange zone is a bit of a wild card tbh, climatically speaking I'd live in southern England or southern Russia, but Central Europe no

Old 04-12-2017, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
Why is Belgium and Germany "meh" but Netherlands ok? Climates don't really vary much here. Weird to think you like Netherlands but not Belgium's climate.
it was a joke bud, specially for Razza94, Netherlands because it's my homeland
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather