Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2022, 08:19 PM

981 posts, read 901,109 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by City Guy997S View Post
East Delray was cool..............25 years ago.

The drug rehabs have ruined the vibe, the parking meters were essentially nails in the coffin. Beautiful beach, ruined by all the traffic on Atlantic Ave.

Anybody missing Bam Margera?
https://www.tmz.com/2022/06/15/bam-m...-rehab-center/

According to a Delray Beach police report, the rehab facility's manager reported the 'Jackass' star missing on Monday. The manager says Bam told him he was unhappy with the place and their services ... so he was splitting, which he apparently did
Agree on the rehabs. We used to live in a historic home right at the corner of George Bush and Swinton, multi million dollar homes surrounded by rehab. On the east side of the house we had a wall of sliding glass doors overlooking the pool. One Saturday morning we were drinking our coffee a woman came out of our pool house, crazy high and wandering around our the yard like a zombie. We opened the gate and she zombied out up Seacrest. I called the police to see if they could find her and get her some help, not sure what happened to her. Turned out she had crashed in our pool house for about a week. . And there was that one time on a Sunday at about 6pm when we were walking back to our car from the beach. My husband who is about 6'4" so he could see people on the benches as we were coming up from the water, heard a gunshot and saw a man slump over. I ran up, and it was as awful as I had feared, suicide by gunshot to the head. Wasn't able to help there either (still can't get that visual out of my head) and not a peep in the news. There was an empty beer can next to him and he looked like someone who had been wealthy at some point but didn't make it through rehab. Awful. When the traffic really started to heat up with all the development a few years ago and I almost got hit walking my dogs on 2nd ave we said enough is enough, we're heading north to Jupiter.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach