Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2010, 06:14 AM

4,714 posts, read 13,315,952 times

Advertisements

It's called Reform...a New Idea...many fuzzywarm monikers for these tax increases.

Does anybody have a figure on what the New Medicade will cost Wv?

Several states have balked at the extra 1 billion they must lay on the shoulders of their citizens..

Darrell McGraw said that their law suits were emotion and not worth the time to get Wv involved. I thought that was archaic thinking on his part.
To never ask for the sale means that the sale is never made.

He was into the 'Tobacco Rebate quite heavily...if I remember correctly.

And to add some fuel to these fires: The Cap and Trade Tax is next...if it follows the european model, new heating systems will be required, wood burning will be outlawed and insulaltion requirements will be met before any dwelling can be sold...

Any comments on the pending schemes to take away your money?

I liked VP Joe Bidens comment to the Pres...like two mobsters talking in code...and patting each other on the back after a hit has been made...can you see it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2010, 06:38 AM

938 posts, read 2,898,577 times
I read yesterday where 38% of Republicans think Obama is like Hitler. 24% thought he could be the antichrist.

Y'all need to realize how bat**** insane you sound...

Old 03-24-2010, 08:13 AM

180 posts, read 352,489 times
And the trillions they are spending isn't insane?

Old 03-24-2010, 09:58 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WVUPharm2007 View Post
I read yesterday where 38% of Republicans think Obama is like Hitler. 24% thought he could be the antichrist.

Y'all need to realize how bat**** insane you sound...
I read yesterday that the batboy of Brazil was going to marry Miley Cyrus.

Go figure.

Old 03-24-2010, 11:20 AM

4,714 posts, read 13,315,952 times
I'm a Democrat...a very conservative one.

Old 03-24-2010, 12:25 PM

938 posts, read 2,898,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I read yesterday that the batboy of Brazil was going to marry Miley Cyrus.

Go figure.
The difference is that that's from a legitimate poll.

I can't stand Democrats or Republicans. But...man...y'all starting to scare me a little bit. Everyone needs to chill the heck out.

Old 03-24-2010, 03:24 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
All sample surveys and polls, whether or not they use probability sampling, are subject to multiple sources of error which are most often not possible to quantify or estimate, including sampling error, coverage error, error associated with nonresponse, error associated with question wording and response options, and post-survey weighting and adjustments. Therefore, Harris Interactive avoids the words "margin of error" as they are misleading. All that can be calculated are different possible sampling errors with different probabilities for pure, unweighted, random samples with 100% response rates. These are only theoretical because no published polls come close to this ideal.

Actual, real polls done with accepted parameters can figure a margin of error.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia