Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Westchester County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2014, 12:07 PM

1 posts, read 709 times

Advertisements

Hello to all very glad to be a part of your board.

I offer a variety of pet sitting and boarding service with a lot of TLC..

Ala's Pet Sitting Service cares for a variety of pets in their own home or ours while you are away for vacation, business, working long hours at the office, or in case you have an emergency.

Our Services Provide the following:
Fresh water and food
Petting and playtime
Dog walking and exercise
Scoop litter box and change as needed
Administer vitamins and medications
Clean feeding area and bowls
Clean up any accidents
Home security checks and emergency care for your pets in case of illness or injury, plus a daily log about your pet (email updates if desired)
Confidentiality for you and your home

Extra services free of charge while we are caring for your pets:

Bring in mail, packages and newspapers
Water indoor plants
Alternate lights, curtains and blinds
Turn TVs and radios on and off for a lived-in look

How our service works:

We are always on call to serve you, especially for emergencies and last-minute needs.
You will get preference during periods of high demand.
You will get one free day of service of equal or lesser value after each 15 days of service.
For every completed referral about our dog walking and pet sitting services, you will get one free day of service of your choice.

A note about security. If you leave your keys with us, they will be coded and kept in a locked box. Your name will not be on the key. This way, we have immediate access to your house in case of an emergency. If we must pick up the key each time your hire us, there will be a $10 fee for the additional time involved.

I know that your pets are part of your family and I would like you to become a member (membership is free) and part of my family.. contact me @ 914 391 8581
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Westchester County