Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-17-2024, 02:38 PM

854 posts, read 1,702,315 times

Advertisements

Can anyone recommend a good sump pump with battery backup system ?

Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2024, 10:24 AM

854 posts, read 1,702,315 times
No one ?

Old 04-19-2024, 10:41 AM

4,860 posts, read 6,921,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Mac View Post
Can anyone recommend a good sump pump with battery backup system ?

Thanks.
All the houses in my area have a high water table. Thus, sumps run all the time.

I got very tired of dealing with water in the basement and had a company called Blackburn Basement put THREE sumps in the same hole. The lowest sump is connected to one electrical circuit and the 2nd sump sits a little higher up and is connected to a totally different electrical circuit and different discharge pipe. If both fail due to electricity being totally out, the THIRD sump sits above the first one connected to a battery with trickle charger. This battery backup is good for approx. 5 hours. This is also connected to an alarm.

All of these have a board with lights showing if everything is working. Every couple years I call them to come out and inspect everything.

It cost a little to put in, but I've never had a problem since.

They have locations all over South Dakota, Nebraska and Wyoming. I don't think they're in your area, but they might be able to refer you to a company around where you're at who put in the same system.

Old Today, 01:30 PM

1 posts
[url]https://www.homedepot.com/p/Basement-Watchdog-Big-Combo-Connect-1-2-HP-Primary-and-Battery-Backup-Sump-Pump-System-with-Smart-Wi-Fi-Capable-Monitoring-Controller-CITS-50/314159827[/url]

This is an all in one deal if you want to install it yourself
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin