Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2008, 07:55 PM

1,450 posts, read 4,251,769 times

Advertisements

Ha anyone tried Cha Cha? Its a work at home job, I understand you find answers to questions people text in, you get paid per question.

I also understand you get paid depending on what level you're at, form 10 cents per question and up. It doesn't sound like a lot and probably isn't but I've also read people can get some extra income, its something to try while you're looking for a "real" job!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2008, 08:04 PM

353 posts, read 905,762 times
Cha Cha is so 3 years ago.

Old 11-11-2008, 08:10 PM

1,450 posts, read 4,251,769 times
Sorry, they aren't currently accepting applications.

so what if they're "so three years ago"? a job is a job. some of us have bills to pay and families to support!

Old 06-24-2010, 10:26 PM

1 posts, read 3,409 times
Hi! I am a ChaCha guide and would be more than happy to talk to you about it. Visit [url]www.becomeaguide.chacha.com[/url], for all of the info.

If you are seriously interested, I'd be happy to give you a referral where you can work on my team and I can help throughout the process and ensure a job by entering my email address in the referral box on the app

Referal--> [email]ekarr@asu.edu[/email]

Good luck and I hope to work with you soon!
Source(s):
Being a Guide.

Old 06-25-2010, 06:17 AM

2,017 posts, read 5,637,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marylee54 View Post
Ha anyone tried Cha Cha? Its a work at home job, I understand you find answers to questions people text in, you get paid per question.

I also understand you get paid depending on what level you're at, form 10 cents per question and up. It doesn't sound like a lot and probably isn't but I've also read people can get some extra income, its something to try while you're looking for a "real" job!
I have done it---

I still have an account and every now and then I log in and do a few questions when I have nothing else to do.

It is not really easy to make money-- it takes A LOT of questions and time to make anything, but I have about 12.00 sitting in my account right now and that has grown from just logging in whenever I get a chance or I am motivated enough to do about 10 or 12 questions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment