Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2011, 06:18 PM

49 posts, read 38,297 times

Advertisements

All my statements are my own beliefs and my own concerns and my own observations and my own research they are not fact, law and they are not meant to be predjudice or to point to one person or race just the problems we have created for ourselves. We as Americans have lost our fight, our integrity, and morals and pride and what our forfathers set aside in the constitution. In our country it seems like what we can hide and what we get away with and what our lawyer can get us free of (like if we are guilty), we can go on as if we are innocent. Without statistics, it seems like we value our money more than honesty and our pride ,, and morals , and integrity , and our name. We keep giving to the rich and forgetting the middleclass.
The foreigners who come here on a work visa and illegal seem to florish, seem to get the benefits and if one starts to crack down on them then noone wants to even acknowledge them any more as a reasonable society(state).
We have almost a million immigrants each year arriving here. We allowed amnisty for 3 million in the reagan administration of illegal mexicans.
15- 20 years ago , in california we allowed 20 million , illegal immigrants to get amnisty here in california. We now have another 11 million ready for amnisty again in california. We have several illegal immigrants (33,000) in our prisons in california for drugs, murder, being illegal, robery, etc. We have alot more waiting deportation.
The Mexicans come here and work and send money so the illegals can send drugs, and hide the transportation of illegals to the u.s.
Our people get third degreed and have to prove they are american citizens and have to qualify to get benefits, and have to prove to be poor, americans born here or are legal through citizenship legally .

Most immigrants get free grants and financial aid free of interest and go to our best schools and get our best jobs.
We wonder why so many americans are out of work, the napta agreement, the corporations who seek to send their corporations overseas instead of financially bolstering our americans with jobs. We reward the ones who are these corporations with tax shelters and no taxes by Bush's tax credit laws.
This does not even take into account the corporations, real
estate and insurance companies and the 401k's, and banks and snl's etc who took away americans lives and futures.
We need to stop letting senators, and congressmen stay in the government for 45 to 50 years we need to put a cap on it for 4 years, we need to stop paying such rates of pay to congressmen and senators for year after year or 45 to 50 years.When a new congressman or senator comes in we need to start them out at $150,000 and we need to lower the rate of pay for the president by $100,000 a year. The first lady has a staff of 22 what does that say for us? We need to make more minimum wage jobs in the congress and white house and senate as paid aids.
We need to get out of the war game!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need to use the soldiers for border patrol and national disasters etc. We need to be drafting again the young men and women to get them jobs.
We need to get the prisoners out of jail who do not belong there and rehabilitate them unstead of degrading them . We do not rehabilitate them, we disgrace them, and take away any respect and pride they might have. We place them in with other worst criminals so they can all learn worse habits and disrespect. Some prisons are said to be run by gangs and the guards supossitely are worse than the prisoners, they supply the prisoners with guns, knives and drugs, even though the guards are highly paid union employees!!!!!!!!!!disgraceful!!!!!We need to get rid of the 3 strike law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Most of the prisoners would not be going back if it weren't for the affiliation of the gangs and the hard core prisoners and guards they are placed with while in prison the first 2 times. They are going back on 3 strikes for mistamenors and not felonies.
Texas and Arizona have their own problems and I feel sorry for them too.
The united states has come full circle. we are a third world country. We don't care about our fellow men.
We were founded on immigrants who wanted to make a difference. They followed the laws and became citizens, legally.
They worked hard and had pride and contributed to our country through literature, and hard work in the steel mills and coal mines, and there were inventors, and doctors and the likes, they had pride and they were immigrants of all nationality and of problems.
We are a wasteful lot. We are selfish and greedy.
We used to think that our children were our most prized posession, well now it is our money.
People here have less manners, and coming from third world countries where the rules and laws and regulations are laxed, they seem have the mentality and customs of the back woods people or neanderthal people. 50 percent of the people who go into public rest rooms wash their hands!!!!!!!!!! When doctors and nurses wear their scrubs form the office or operating room in our grocery stores and other public places spreading disease to our food etc, and to others their is no pride or common concern for others, or them selves.
We need to gather more taxes.
When the illegal aliens got amnisty they got alot of the jobs meant for legals and other americans. They hire other illegals and others of amnisty.These are the jobs that other americans would have. The amnisty persons hire their kind, like the laws past, hire the minority, hire the minority! now that we have, the mentality in these jobs is less than good. The countrys jobs are full of amnisty persons with less thought about what is good for the country and others, certainly not of the people, by the people, or for the people but for the wallet , by the immigrants , of the immigrants. Minorities for some reason have not got the morals or pride or the integrity to fight for the people they are interested in lining their wallets.
We have lowered our standards and are wimpy we have no back bone, we dance to the money tune of corporation and republicans and democrats. Who said that the house, congress, senate have the right to toy with our lives, to argue and to hate each other and to not do the things by the people for the people and of the people, just to who ever pays the most or can do the most or who is a threat to their job etc. We are not in the habit of hiring a president who has not got any qualifications are we????????? How does a president get to qualify for president, promises are not enough, change is not enough. We need to be smart, we need a president who is not politically motivated and who will not sell us our. This arguing and veto-ing and irrationalizing is not doing us any good.
The health care deal was the pitts and cost us soooooo much!!!!!!!!
LEAVE SOCIAL SCCURITY ALONE STOP BORROWING AND SPENDING THE INTEREST AND PRINCIPAL FOR ALL YOUR THOUGHTLESS WHIMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wE PAID FOR OUR MEDICARE AND OUR SOCIAL SECURITY LEAVE IT ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL THE BABY BOOMERS PAID INTO THE SYSTEM, BUT LOOK AT OTHERS WHO DID NOT, ALIENS WHO ARE ON DISABILITY AND SOCIAL SECURITY.
YOU GUYS IN WASHINGTON HAVE BEEN ROBBING SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS FOR DECADES!!!!!!!!!!!
ALL THE PORK BELLIES AND OTHER BILLS ATTACHED FOR DECADES TO OUR GOOD BILLS HAVE BANKRUPTED US TOO!!!!!!!
ALL THE THINGS THE THE GOVERNMENT PAYS A THOUSAND PERCENT MARK UP ON LIKE BOLTS AND NUTS.
AND THE HALIBURTON CONTRACTS, LIKE IN IRAQ ETC. WE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF OURSELVES. THERE ARE SOOOO MANY PROBLEMS THAT HAVE GOTTEN US TO WHERE WE ARE NOW ALL TOGETHER CAUSED US TO BE HERE.
GLOBAL WARMING, 5500 JETS SPILLING JET FUEL OVER OUR LAND EACH DAY CAUSING DISEASE AND GLOBAL WARMING.
ALL THE AUTOS THAT THE ILLEGAL ALIENS WHO GOT AMNISTY DRIVE EACH DAY IN CALIFORNIA CAUSES DISEASE AND GLOBAL WARMING.
ALL THE TRUCKS NEEDED TO FEED ALL THESE ALIEN IMMIGRANTS CAUSES GLOBAL WARMING, TOO.
wE ADD FILLERS AND ANTIBIOTICS AND PESTICIDES TO ALL OUR FOODS AND CAUSE DISEASES AND RAISES OUR MEDICAL INSURANCE AND ALLTHE GRANTS GIVEN TO THE MEDICAL AND UNIVERSITIES AND OTHERS TO FIND CURES WHO ARE FUNDED ALSO BY THE PHARNMACIES PROBABLY NOT TO FIND CURES ALLEGED, MY OPINION. ALL MEDICATION IS POISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE DO IT TO OURSELVES WE ALLOW ALLT HE TRADE FORM THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES TO SHIP US PRODUCTS THAT ARE INFERIOR. OUR FDA IS SO LAXED WE DO NOT EVEN HAVE THE STANDARDS TO INSPECT OR TO CRITICIZE OR TURN AWAY FROM OUR SHORES, CAUSING LESS JOBS AND
MORE DISEASE. THE AMOUNT OF REGULATIONS IS SO LOW THAT SO MUCH CRAP GETS INTO OUR FOOD AND SO MUCH SUGAR, EVERYTING IS SO PROCESSED IT IS LIKE CARDBOARD AND THEY SUGAR IT UP TO MAKE IT TASTE GOOD AND ADD SOME NUTRITION WITH A FEW VITAMINS.
READ SOM NUTRITIONIST BOOKS ON THE CRAP WE EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION AND NOT FACT JUST MY BELIEFS AS A CITIZEN WHO CARES ABOUT OUT COUNTRY, WHO WISHED SHE LIVED IN THE 50'S AGAIN!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS ONLY THE TIPOF THE ICEBURG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2011, 06:40 PM

5,706 posts, read 9,632,328 times
No paragraphs, a billion exclamation points, and CAPS galore. Good luck to anyone trying to decipher your comment.

Old 09-10-2011, 06:41 PM

303 posts, read 603,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJacket View Post
No paragraphs, a billion exclamation points, and CAPS galore. Good luck to anyone trying to decipher your comment.
Looks like a troll to me.

Old 09-10-2011, 09:50 PM

7,237 posts, read 12,744,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJacket View Post
I only got to "All my statements..."

Old 09-10-2011, 10:05 PM

29,823 posts, read 24,913,395 times
I didn't 1/4th of that, but you wrote heavily about the illegal immigrant situation. Well, this year it was reported that more are leaving then coming in. So, perhaps that's the plan... Empty the fishbowl and start fresh.

I find it interesting though. They come here and work for minimum wage, or 5 bucks under the table, and yet I see so many of them buying property here, driving new cars, or even starting businesses. Americans... They would starve on what the illegals earn. Just seems strange. I say deport them though, they are driving down the wages for too many formerly middle class Americans.

Old 09-10-2011, 10:10 PM

5,706 posts, read 9,632,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 313Weather View Post
I only got to "All my statements..."
You have the patience of a saint.

Old 09-10-2011, 10:52 PM

1,189 posts, read 2,554,760 times
Default Tip of the iceburg?

No, that was a big, large, HUGE, Gigantic, enormous, iceburg of a rant.

Old 09-12-2011, 01:44 PM

Well you see, in order not to forget all I wanted to say, I just kept typing. I am not an english major. I was just putting down what I have experienced and what I have read in reports.
When a person has lived through so much, they seem to have a lot to say. I worked for 50 cents an hour and tips for years in Florida as a waitress and no benefits. I was a waitress for $2.00 per hour and tips and I mean 50 cent tips and 1.00 tips( no one was as generous as they are now.) I reared 4 children and they are respectful and they tip $6.00 and $10.00 etc when we go out in a group of two or even a single on a $12.00 or $15.00 bill. I reared 4 children by ourselves and no welfare or public assistance. I also had no medical or dental for myself and children either.
I wanted to save space, no paragraphs.
I have all high school graduates, one owns his own company and one is in community college now.
I have 2 semesters in a college university.
I had breast cancer twice and over come it with radiation and chemo. I now require two hips and a knee replaced and my teeth repaired. I am not looking at others to foot the bill.
I worked 38 years of my life. from 1963 through 2004 when I got cancer.
I have lived through the President Kennedy, Carter, Nixon, Reagan, Clinton and both Bush administration and now Obama. I have lived through the Watts riots, the minority reforms, and the citizenships and amnisty times, and the insurance reforms, the promises of each presidents.
When I capitalize my sentences it is to get them seen, I wear glasses and I do not write in caps or any other ways or uses of words or characters to inflame or to antagonize or to hurt or to do anything other than to see what I write and to let people know that it is important.
I was reared to save not to waste soooo soooooorrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy if I did not place paragraphs or correct grammer, etc.
My thoughts do not come in paragraphs they come so fast in my mind that it is hard to get them all down on the computer before they are just a passing thought.
I apologize to any one who found it hard to read or understand or distasteful. It was meant to just
put my thoughts on paper. I am an old fashioned person with old fashioned ideas.
In order to fix unemployment we need to look at all ideas bad and good and to decide which are worth it and which ones are not. SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO I hope that we can do something about it. It is up to all of us, together as a whole.
Yes, to start now and to fix the laws we do not uphold and to do the right thing.
I hope I have given you a better understanding of my comments.
I believe in Colin Powell, Condalisa Rice, and I am sure that there are some Immigrants of England, and other Spanish Americans and Jewish, and Irish, etc. I don"t remember the names but I am sure that I believe in some of them too.
I just think that we pay little attention to the right things and capatalize on the wrong things.
We waste so much time on the wrong things.
Please believe me when I say that I judge no man but I do not agree with some men's (women's) thinking and decisions.
You are all within your rights to criticize my writings and I hope I have explained everything.
I am old and I wish that the world will be a better place for you, for the young and their young and the old ,too.
We together change things and we together help situations and we together help the ones in our offices to do what it is we want done.
If we don't like it we do petitions and we vote, and we investigate, we read and we become informed. I urge all of us to do these things.
Immigration is ok, it is the illegal processes that we practice. We do not go by our own laws.
Sssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooo thank you for your thoughts. I appreciate them.

Old 09-12-2011, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by opalmarie View Post
All my statements are my own beliefs and my own concerns and my own observations and my own research they are not fact, law and they are not meant to be predjudice or to point to one person or race just the problems we have created for ourselves. We as Americans have lost our fight, our integrity, and morals and pride and what our forfathers set aside in the constitution. In our country it seems like what we can hide and what we get away with and what our lawyer can get us free of (like if we are guilty), we can go on as if we are innocent. Without statistics, it seems like we value our money more than honesty and our pride ,, and morals , and integrity , and our name. We keep giving to the rich and forgetting the middleclass.
The foreigners who come here on a work visa and illegal seem to florish, seem to get the benefits and if one starts to crack down on them then noone wants to even acknowledge them any more as a reasonable society(state).
We have almost a million immigrants each year arriving here. We allowed amnisty for 3 million in the reagan administration of illegal mexicans.
15- 20 years ago , in california we allowed 20 million , illegal immigrants to get amnisty here in california. We now have another 11 million ready for amnisty again in california. We have several illegal immigrants (33,000) in our prisons in california for drugs, murder, being illegal, robery, etc. We have alot more waiting deportation.
The Mexicans come here and work and send money so the illegals can send drugs, and hide the transportation of illegals to the u.s.
Our people get third degreed and have to prove they are american citizens and have to qualify to get benefits, and have to prove to be poor, americans born here or are legal through citizenship legally .

Most immigrants get free grants and financial aid free of interest and go to our best schools and get our best jobs.
We wonder why so many americans are out of work, the napta agreement, the corporations who seek to send their corporations overseas instead of financially bolstering our americans with jobs. We reward the ones who are these corporations with tax shelters and no taxes by Bush's tax credit laws.
This does not even take into account the corporations, real
estate and insurance companies and the 401k's, and banks and snl's etc who took away americans lives and futures.
We need to stop letting senators, and congressmen stay in the government for 45 to 50 years we need to put a cap on it for 4 years, we need to stop paying such rates of pay to congressmen and senators for year after year or 45 to 50 years.When a new congressman or senator comes in we need to start them out at $150,000 and we need to lower the rate of pay for the president by $100,000 a year. The first lady has a staff of 22 what does that say for us? We need to make more minimum wage jobs in the congress and white house and senate as paid aids.
We need to get out of the war game!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need to use the soldiers for border patrol and national disasters etc. We need to be drafting again the young men and women to get them jobs.
We need to get the prisoners out of jail who do not belong there and rehabilitate them unstead of degrading them . We do not rehabilitate them, we disgrace them, and take away any respect and pride they might have. We place them in with other worst criminals so they can all learn worse habits and disrespect. Some prisons are said to be run by gangs and the guards supossitely are worse than the prisoners, they supply the prisoners with guns, knives and drugs, even though the guards are highly paid union employees!!!!!!!!!!disgraceful!!!!!We need to get rid of the 3 strike law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Most of the prisoners would not be going back if it weren't for the affiliation of the gangs and the hard core prisoners and guards they are placed with while in prison the first 2 times. They are going back on 3 strikes for mistamenors and not felonies.
Texas and Arizona have their own problems and I feel sorry for them too.
The united states has come full circle. we are a third world country. We don't care about our fellow men.
We were founded on immigrants who wanted to make a difference. They followed the laws and became citizens, legally.
They worked hard and had pride and contributed to our country through literature, and hard work in the steel mills and coal mines, and there were inventors, and doctors and the likes, they had pride and they were immigrants of all nationality and of problems.
We are a wasteful lot. We are selfish and greedy.
We used to think that our children were our most prized posession, well now it is our money.
People here have less manners, and coming from third world countries where the rules and laws and regulations are laxed, they seem have the mentality and customs of the back woods people or neanderthal people. 50 percent of the people who go into public rest rooms wash their hands!!!!!!!!!! When doctors and nurses wear their scrubs form the office or operating room in our grocery stores and other public places spreading disease to our food etc, and to others their is no pride or common concern for others, or them selves.
We need to gather more taxes.
When the illegal aliens got amnisty they got alot of the jobs meant for legals and other americans. They hire other illegals and others of amnisty.These are the jobs that other americans would have. The amnisty persons hire their kind, like the laws past, hire the minority, hire the minority! now that we have, the mentality in these jobs is less than good. The countrys jobs are full of amnisty persons with less thought about what is good for the country and others, certainly not of the people, by the people, or for the people but for the wallet , by the immigrants , of the immigrants. Minorities for some reason have not got the morals or pride or the integrity to fight for the people they are interested in lining their wallets.
We have lowered our standards and are wimpy we have no back bone, we dance to the money tune of corporation and republicans and democrats. Who said that the house, congress, senate have the right to toy with our lives, to argue and to hate each other and to not do the things by the people for the people and of the people, just to who ever pays the most or can do the most or who is a threat to their job etc. We are not in the habit of hiring a president who has not got any qualifications are we????????? How does a president get to qualify for president, promises are not enough, change is not enough. We need to be smart, we need a president who is not politically motivated and who will not sell us our. This arguing and veto-ing and irrationalizing is not doing us any good.
The health care deal was the pitts and cost us soooooo much!!!!!!!!
LEAVE SOCIAL SCCURITY ALONE STOP BORROWING AND SPENDING THE INTEREST AND PRINCIPAL FOR ALL YOUR THOUGHTLESS WHIMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wE PAID FOR OUR MEDICARE AND OUR SOCIAL SECURITY LEAVE IT ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL THE BABY BOOMERS PAID INTO THE SYSTEM, BUT LOOK AT OTHERS WHO DID NOT, ALIENS WHO ARE ON DISABILITY AND SOCIAL SECURITY.
YOU GUYS IN WASHINGTON HAVE BEEN ROBBING SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS FOR DECADES!!!!!!!!!!!
ALL THE PORK BELLIES AND OTHER BILLS ATTACHED FOR DECADES TO OUR GOOD BILLS HAVE BANKRUPTED US TOO!!!!!!!
ALL THE THINGS THE THE GOVERNMENT PAYS A THOUSAND PERCENT MARK UP ON LIKE BOLTS AND NUTS.
AND THE HALIBURTON CONTRACTS, LIKE IN IRAQ ETC. WE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF OURSELVES. THERE ARE SOOOO MANY PROBLEMS THAT HAVE GOTTEN US TO WHERE WE ARE NOW ALL TOGETHER CAUSED US TO BE HERE.
GLOBAL WARMING, 5500 JETS SPILLING JET FUEL OVER OUR LAND EACH DAY CAUSING DISEASE AND GLOBAL WARMING.
ALL THE AUTOS THAT THE ILLEGAL ALIENS WHO GOT AMNISTY DRIVE EACH DAY IN CALIFORNIA CAUSES DISEASE AND GLOBAL WARMING.
ALL THE TRUCKS NEEDED TO FEED ALL THESE ALIEN IMMIGRANTS CAUSES GLOBAL WARMING, TOO.
wE ADD FILLERS AND ANTIBIOTICS AND PESTICIDES TO ALL OUR FOODS AND CAUSE DISEASES AND RAISES OUR MEDICAL INSURANCE AND ALLTHE GRANTS GIVEN TO THE MEDICAL AND UNIVERSITIES AND OTHERS TO FIND CURES WHO ARE FUNDED ALSO BY THE PHARNMACIES PROBABLY NOT TO FIND CURES ALLEGED, MY OPINION. ALL MEDICATION IS POISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE DO IT TO OURSELVES WE ALLOW ALLT HE TRADE FORM THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES TO SHIP US PRODUCTS THAT ARE INFERIOR. OUR FDA IS SO LAXED WE DO NOT EVEN HAVE THE STANDARDS TO INSPECT OR TO CRITICIZE OR TURN AWAY FROM OUR SHORES, CAUSING LESS JOBS AND
MORE DISEASE. THE AMOUNT OF REGULATIONS IS SO LOW THAT SO MUCH CRAP GETS INTO OUR FOOD AND SO MUCH SUGAR, EVERYTING IS SO PROCESSED IT IS LIKE CARDBOARD AND THEY SUGAR IT UP TO MAKE IT TASTE GOOD AND ADD SOME NUTRITION WITH A FEW VITAMINS.
READ SOM NUTRITIONIST BOOKS ON THE CRAP WE EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION AND NOT FACT JUST MY BELIEFS AS A CITIZEN WHO CARES ABOUT OUT COUNTRY, WHO WISHED SHE LIVED IN THE 50'S AGAIN!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS ONLY THE TIPOF THE ICEBURG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU
I never asked you to read this if you could not read, past the first sentence. I never ask anything of anyone. I only wanted to write on a web page my thoughts.

Old 09-12-2011, 03:36 PM

16,289 posts, read 32,350,015 times
OpalMarie,
Just wondering where the 20million people in California that got amnesty ran off to. We have millions of people in California but with the numbers that you are providing we should have nearly double the number of people we have now. Could you provide some references to your figures? Would also love to hear about the 11 million new people that the state is supposed to be providing amnesty for. Where are those people at?

You are writing in a public forum. We want to read what you are posting and if it is hard to read, misspelled, unusual in manner than it is not communicating to us the reader just what you would like to say. Communication is a two way street. You write your thoughts and those of us hear read them. If you don't want the critisism that you will find from others perhaps writing in a journal would be more preferable to you.

This United States of America is the greatest nation on earth. I love it and others do as well. We have our problems but we are a resilient bunch. we always rise above that which holds us down and we always will. Your statements have in my opinion a sliver of truth to them but far from the entire truth. Please provide references to your points to help validate them.

As far as any solutions that you may have tried to offer I am still wondering what your answer is. Please post what you would do to fix our economy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment