Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-26-2013, 01:59 PM

45,518 posts, read 60,746,993 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestPhillyDude75 View Post
Let me try this one more time

We were walking toward each other in the hallway but wasn't close enough to speak so once we became closer I went to look at her and she was looking in another direction which is why I didn't say anything. So my point is she saw me walking toward her and didn't want to speak which made me suspicious
As I said, she's not the one on the crazy list.

Old 05-26-2013, 02:00 PM

606 posts, read 1,607,792 times
If she's a female and your a male then it's probably not racism, it's just her way of telling you that she has absolutely no interest in your oscar meyer weiner.

Old 05-26-2013, 02:05 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,082,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Waiboi View Post
If she's a female and your a male then it's probably not racism, it's just her way of telling you that she has absolutely no interest in your oscar meyer weiner.

Whoa slow down big time, I said nothing about being interested in her just that she was kind of ignorant in the hallway.

Old 05-26-2013, 02:08 PM

606 posts, read 1,607,792 times
Quote:
Whoa slow down big time, I said nothing about being interested in her just that she was kind of ignorant in the hallway.
LOL sorry homie, no disrespect, I'm just giving u my opinion man to man!

Old 05-26-2013, 03:02 PM

2,091 posts, read 7,525,270 times
She was not the ignorant one. She clearly had no expectations of you when she passed. You did.

Old 05-26-2013, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wireyourworld View Post
She was not the ignorant one. She clearly had no expectations of you when she passed. You did.

I hope she is not going to the luncheon in a few weeks. finger crossed

Old 05-26-2013, 03:17 PM

45,518 posts, read 60,746,993 times
Quote:
I know you won't take this well but here goes.

You have built up in your mind some sort of racial animosity this woman has. You have some sort of luncheon you must attend and now hope this woman will not attend.

If you are anything in real life as you are here you won't be able to restrain yourself from "socializing" at the office and making your delusion public to coworkers.

If that happens it will get back to this woman (I believe you said she was in a supervisory capacity although not your's). When that happens expect the Gates of Hell to open up on you at your new job. It may be Civil Service but you can still be fired, especially for making false accusations against a fellow employee. The charge would likely be some sort of creating a hosile work environment coupled with filing a false accusation. You won't survive.

Old 05-26-2013, 03:18 PM

219 posts, read 431,475 times
Quote:
Why? Dude, you just keep following up one stupid comment with another. If you are anything like this in person, I am betting more than a few people are hoping you are not going to the luncheon either. Have you honestly read your posts, and the responses of others, and still think you are judging her behaviors accurately? Really?

Old 05-26-2013, 03:20 PM

4,400 posts, read 13,403,547 times
Quote:
No I EXPECT any coworker not to walk pass me without speaking and if they do then they go on the "crazy list"
You are aware that you have no right to expect anything of anyone, right? Doing so makes you a jerk in this situation and would even if she WAS being racist as motivation. ow dare you go through life EXPECTING actions of others and feeling that you have a right to expect them. The sad thing, it is clear that you do just this.

Old 05-26-2013, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by changeisdue View Post
Why? Dude, you just keep following up one stupid comment with another. If you are anything like this in person, I am betting more than a few people are hoping you are not going to the luncheon either. Have you honestly read your posts, and the responses of others, and still think you are judging her behaviors accurately? Really?

because i don't want any nervous and arkward people sitting around me that's why.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment