Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2014, 01:27 PM

4 posts, read 2,824 times

Advertisements

I was recently let go from my job.I started in November of 2013 it was a new company just starting up we had 1 time clock at the time and about 30 maybe 40 some employees at the time using 1 time clock gradually as time progressed we got more employees then we got a new time clock system I think in February or march it was the finger print kind we had 2 and at times it took longer to clock in because maybe 1wouldnt work or an employee froze it up trying to clock in anyway the company decided to start looking at attendance i believe the end of march or later part of April but the kicker is they decided to go back to February with looking at employees attendance and writing folks up I was wrote up then wrote up again for which I stated in a harsh way I disagree I was wrote up again for which I refused to sign because the date they stated I know I wasn't late do I was called back in theooffice an told if I didn't sign I could be suspended or terminated even though I was already over the allowed points when I got my second write up Ibbelieve so I was off under doctors care for 3 days come back with documentation was called back in the office and let go because of attendance.. I submitted an unemployment claim the status was pending
I believe my former employer has denied me us there a chance for me appealing and winning
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment