Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2018, 04:24 PM

612 posts, read 1,514,275 times

Advertisements

This morning a recruiter from one of the top 5 technology companies reached out to me after going through my LinkedIn profile and said he would like to know more about my work experience and my interests and would like to share what kind of projects the company has for me.

I immediately responded saying am open to talk and provided my open time slots for this week (even though he had not asked for it in the email) and gave out a number to reach me. I even mentioned that if any of the time slots are not best for him for this week for us to talk, then I can provide some for next week too.

The day has already ended that recruiter hasn't reached out to me back.

Will it be a good idea for me to follow up with him tomorrow asking if he received my email or if he is looking for more time slots?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2018, 05:38 PM

1,063 posts, read 697,374 times
All recruiter communications through LinkedIn are now fully automated.

You were selected by a CRM algorithm.

Do not expect a cordial or prompt response.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment