View Single Post

Old 02-11-2010, 12:04 PM
Cyber Munchkin

10,295 posts, read 9,700,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterKat View Post
Latte.....I truly pray that you find God's Divine Love and I shall leave it at that. I do not wish to battle with you here in this negativity.

Peace.
Well SisterKat......Your god and its divine love, peace, is not the God of the Scripture......the Mighty God of all Creation! So therefore I will never know it or desire it, let alone pray to it.
The god you so talk about and using his new age philosophy is nothing but the father of lies who blinds this world in its sin of unbelief from the truth of God. This god you speak so highly of is a deceptive god, creating and giving those the desire to walk in rebellion, against God's written word.

This is what Jesus warned us about. And yes, he comes in a false light, trying to duplicate, manifest the light of Jesus Christ! Yet, those who are born again, born of the Spirit of God can discern this false light and its lies that tries to manifest itself to be the truth of God's written word.

When a born again, Spirit filled child of God speaks against false teaching it will be negative to those who walks blindly in their darkness because the true light of Christ exposes the deeds of those who walks in false teaching and they will not be in agreement with those who walk in the Spirit and yet those who walk in this darkness will continue to walk in defiance, rebelling against God, speaking their father's lies.

This false teaching of this thread.....and its imaginations is nothing but the natural mind which can not receive the things of God....but they will try their best to reason it away with the delusion that God has given them over too. Why? Because they have exchanged the truth God's righteousness for the lies of the enemy of their soul.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoman View Post
It seems many people here seem to think the Lake of Fire is nothing more than an eternal torture chamber, designed to inflict as much pain as possible, whether that be physical or spiritual pain.

Why would God do such a thing?

Especially since we know God is all-knowing, all-powerful, and all-wise, and all-loving... how does a giant eternal torture chamber seem like a reasonable thing to create? Reason would suggest to me that eternal torture is not a loving thing.

Some would say that we cannot understand the ways of God... therefore eternal torture is good. Huh?

Others simply delight in the idea of their enemies being tortured forever, and they have delighted in teaching this to the world. But God does not delight in the death of the wicked... God does not delight in evil.

It seems to me the idea of eternal torture for any reason is pure evil at its most base form. In that sense I can understand why one would conclude annihilation as a reasonable alternative.
Satan is still telling the same lie through many who hold to his false teachings....it is sad that some have given themselves over to be instruments of this lie...."You shall surely not die" !! He has blinded their minds and hearts in their rebellion against God's Truth.

Especially the truth of those who do not repent of their sin, they will be separated from God for all eternity....and thrown into the deepest darkness of hell. A place that there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth because they loved their darkness of their sin above almight God !!

There is no such thing as all will be one, one day !! That God is going to reconcile all, especially those who are God haters! It is a lie from the father of lies....And the word of God speaks to us of this truth.

Many have brought forth and shared through the Spirit of God with many who hold to false teachings, yet, they defy Him and continue to rebel against the Holy Spirit, grieving Him deeply.

Some have even gone as far as to say those who have the witness of God's Spirit that changed their lives into the hope of salvation given to them through Jesus Christ, because they believed God.....and calling that what the Holy Spirit has done in that life is a lie, calling all the Spirit' work who has taught them, guided them, delivered them, cleansed them, healed them, and that they were force fed the traditions of man in their lives when it has been the work of God's Holy Spirit in that life....

They can not even recognize Him, God's Spirit, and say....they know what spirit that person is of and the fruit of those people.... will if they knew the Spirit of God, they would have recognized Him....they denied and defy Him the Living God in that life, calling Him (the Holy Spirit) the traditions of men and His work the fruit and spirit of demons.....

So if I were you....I would really think your position through....in that god you worship....because it is not the God of truth written in the word....the Bible !!! And I do know you do not believe in the Bible !!

The Bible is God's breath which He breathes and pour's into that believer giving them the faith to believe every written word, written and inspired by God through the hands of men, His disciples !!

He also gives the testimony of His word into the hearts of those who will believe, baptizing and sealing them in His Spirit, He is our Helper, bringing God's word to our remembrance, to teach, guide, protect, provide every need of the child of God... without Him we are nothing !! Amen !!

And He the Holy Spirit is the One that those who are following after false teaching are lacking Him in their lives, you can read it in their post, the Spirit of God is not there....because He will not lead anyone away from that which is written in the word.

Last edited by Cyber Munchkin; 02-11-2010 at 12:26 PM..