Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2020, 12:13 PM

102 posts, read 48,053 times

Advertisements

This virus is so rampant this days to the extent that it killed 3,000 people as if they were nobody. I just wonder when it will stop,.
We can't even get close to our fellow humans anymore if they have all this symptoms:
fever and cough.

and difficult breathing.
The more we keep battling with one virus the more another is coming.

First Ebola came and now coronavirus,. What is this world turning into? seems this world has been affected by all sort of viruses that is brought by an unknown animals.
As if the world is just beginning.
Or maybe the world is coming to an end sooner or later so soon.

Old 03-05-2020, 05:29 PM

168 posts, read 395,281 times
This virus came from eating bats supposedly in the 'wet market'.
You pick your bat and someone skins it and preps it for you to eat.
Viruses are around us all the time -my thought (for what is worth) build your immunity and consider holistic methods like Oscillo by Boiron or Thieves by Young Living as well as Probiotics like Garden of Life to stay strong.
If your immunity is strong and you are exposed to something nasty your body will build a natural immunity to it.
Also, if you do get sick - work with your symptoms and change what you take as your symptoms change.

Old 03-06-2020, 08:46 PM

15,590 posts, read 15,710,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridaherbgirl View Post
This virus came from eating bats supposedly in the 'wet market'.
You pick your bat and someone skins it and preps it for you to eat.
Viruses are around us all the time -my thought (for what is worth) build your immunity and consider holistic methods like Oscillo by Boiron or Thieves by Young Living as well as Probiotics like Garden of Life to stay strong.
If your immunity is strong and you are exposed to something nasty your body will build a natural immunity to it.
Also, if you do get sick - work with your symptoms and change what you take as your symptoms change.
That's the problem right there.

I always prep my own bats.

Old 03-10-2020, 11:05 AM

61,888 posts, read 87,406,262 times
There is a thread on Current Events that explains it all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa