Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2020, 04:04 PM

30,679 posts, read 18,313,977 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea-girl View Post
There is national unrest right in the USA, not too long ago the State Police and Military (the specific branch is escaping my mind right now) were deployed in differing parts of the USA - In Mali the entire country was not protesting in the streets or going out killing people or defacing monuments or asking to defund the police, or demanding that the government step down/impeach the president or use the media as a tool to contradict the president and or use a plandemic to get they guy out of office that they don't like, nor was the military presences countrywide. Visitors to African nations typically don't experience military coupes and or violence and I doubt that visitors will just go to countries that are experiencing issues. Tyranny is on differing scales in on the continent of Africa vs the USA but is happening right in front of us just masked (disguised) and packaged differently.

The military in Mali and or in any other country that use such tactics should be put in jail. There has to be a system that all people follow. Now of course there are exceptions for when military takes things into their own hands but again it has to be for the prosperity of the nation.
There is not national unrest. There are pockets of terrorist activity by some BLM supporters. Federal police were deployed to several cities to to protect federal property from this terroristic mob. I already explained what the implications and my baseline is. And I've also said I'd never recommend that people visit certain hellholes in the United States like ba,timire, Detroit, Minneapolis, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2020, 05:20 PM

3,735 posts, read 8,076,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
There is not national unrest. There are pockets of terrorist activity by some BLM supporters. Federal police were deployed to several cities to to protect federal property from this terroristic mob. I already explained what the implications and my baseline is. And I've also said I'd never recommend that people visit certain hellholes in the United States like ba,timire, Detroit, Minneapolis, etc.
There is national unrest right in the USA, mainly because people are still in lock down not able to make money and if you are a parent homeschooling while working well that is the icing on the cake. At the state level - governments are running wild running true dictatorships. Throw in some protests and 'natural" disasters and doctors/scientist you can't trust, fake news, and a technocract takeover, possible food shortages and censorship well there are growing frustrations that is soon to bubble over.

My initial point - was that Mali's take over was orchestrated by external influences. My response to your initial point as to why people shouldn't visit African nations I'm merely stating that things aren't always what they seem, with Mali it won't stop the West from doing business with it, and countries will always have some form of unrest. Mali isn't the USA for sure but - not necessary to throw stones at African nations.

BTW - Since May 2020, International Living has seen a massive 504.97% surge in traffic to its “How to Move Out of the U.S.” coverage, which identifies the steps for successfully planning a move beyond the U.S. borders.

https://www.theyucatantimes.com/2020...out-of-the-us/

People are getting feed up, I wonder how many people will be exiting Australia?!

Last edited by bayarea-girl; 08-21-2020 at 05:39 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa