Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2010, 02:22 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,537,374 times

Advertisements

I didn't make a personal attack against Palin, I just stated a fact and my feelings towards her and Kate.

Old 07-25-2010, 02:32 PM

941 posts, read 1,791,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffnecked View Post
Just sayin' you obviously can't count or read. The OP started the personal attacks on post #1.....
Stiff you'd better quit before you get too far behind. The OP brought a set of facts to the new Thread that in no way was a personal attack on anyone. Going camping, in Alaska, by Sarah Palin is, in and of itself, both news and a fact that has some rationale for being reported. Although my camping in Alaska is restricted to a Native Heritage Camp I read the link because it was of some interest to me. Now, to me as an individual, Sarah herself isn't always newsworthy but she has a way with words that has become, in her words "Palinspeare', which is still in the process of becoming defined. I would delight in 'refudiating" you but I find even being a published author I still haven't figured out how to do such a thing using the American version of the English Language.

Old 07-25-2010, 04:22 PM

14,164 posts, read 27,215,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffnecked View Post
The liberals keep bringing Palin up to try to distract us from the bumbling bafoon they elected as President. I'd take Palin in the White House anyday over that idiot that's in there now. Obama makes Palin look like a Rhodes scholar and Mother Theresa all rolled into one pretty little package.
What bizzaro world do you live in Up is down, dumb is smart, smart is dumb... good lord!

Old 07-25-2010, 05:27 PM

20,292 posts, read 37,157,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverian View Post
What bizzaro world do you live in Up is down, dumb is smart, smart is dumb... good lord!
How long have you been in this forum? Are even in Alaska? It's true that the liberals (the Palin haters) keep on bringing Palin to the spotlight. This has been happening for nearly two years now. Most of us in this forum are tired of this an other political threads.

Old 07-25-2010, 05:51 PM

941 posts, read 1,791,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayinAK View Post
How long have you been in this forum? Are even in Alaska? It's true that the liberals (the Palin haters) keep on bringing Palin to the spotlight. This has been happening for nearly two years now. Most of us in this forum are tired of this an other political threads.
Ray it appears you might need to learn to read an entire post before you commence firing. The person you directed your comment to has been on the Forum almost exactly as long as you have and has made approximately as many posts as you have according to the facts shown in the upper right hand corner of both the posts. And do you know any word other than "Liberal" to use as a descriptor indicating what you ASSUME is their tagline? Perhaps you might believe each person must be fitted into such a small pigeonhole but in real life persons who use the words "liberal and conservative" are generally of one of those persuasions themselves. Most of the world by now relegates those designators to an inability to use appropriate words by those who use them. And as an aside try to read your post before you fire it. Missing words don't do your intellect justice.

Old 07-25-2010, 05:58 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,812,105 times
Well here we are. Another Palin fiasco thread. Nothing but an embarrasment and a waste of space.

The End...

Old 07-25-2010, 05:58 PM

14,164 posts, read 27,215,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayinAK View Post
Well, when someone so incredibly unqualified and dumb is elevated to her position, and then she just goes on spouting stupidity over the air waves for two years, what do you expect?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska