Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2011, 03:45 PM

21,368 posts, read 38,123,667 times

Advertisements

Where's our gas line?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2011, 03:51 PM

6,424 posts, read 13,244,325 times
Oh, Palin did a great job with ACES.

Old 10-26-2011, 04:46 PM

1,981 posts, read 3,846,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
For once I would love to hear someone expound and ellaborate on why this woman is so stupid ??

Sarah Palin Can't Name a Newspaper She Reads - YouTube

Couric Stumps Palin With Supreme Court Question - YouTube

Sarah Mania! Sarah Palin's Greatest Hits - YouTube

And then there's ACES. And I can keep those comin' all day long too. She's dumb as a brick, Eves.

Old 10-26-2011, 05:07 PM

5,963 posts, read 12,433,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShipOfFools42 View Post
Come on Ship lol....Obama has got just as many blunders and he is the President. Its what I meant when I said they are all one in the same.

Old 10-26-2011, 05:10 PM

5,706 posts, read 9,628,634 times
All politicians are taxpayer parasites who absolutely refuse to work for a living.

Old 10-26-2011, 05:11 PM

5,963 posts, read 12,433,506 times
You got that right!

Old 10-26-2011, 05:13 PM

1,981 posts, read 3,846,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskapat528 View Post
Come on Ship lol....Obama has got just as many blunders and he is the President. Its what I meant when I said they are all one in the same.
Well sure. Not denying that. Just answering Eves's question as to why everyone thinks Palin is stupid. (because she is)

Old 10-26-2011, 05:13 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,783,915 times
Wow... Wow... so that makes the people of alaska really stupid for even electing her a second time.

She had the HIGHEST rating of any governor ever until McCain called on her.

and how did she convince the oil companies to just hand over 30 billion.. I notice no one will answer the simple questions I asked.

she is not stupid one bit. - When people hate someone they will do anything to trip them up.

You haven't proven anything to me with this childish nonsense.

I know for a fact; I've failed to answer simple questions many times myself.. BUT YOU.. are in a different class.. You have never made any of the same mistakes she has.. So big deal she is a human being. Name one.. JUST ONE - that is perfect ???

Open your mouth and name one frign person that has never ever made any mistakes ?????????????

You can't name ONE - which means to me - you are in the same exact boat she is. you are part of the human race.

When people claim she is dumb or stupid - it shows clearly how out of touch with actuall reality they really are.

I hope no one ever treats you in that manner and calls you out as being stupid when in fact it is just a simple mistake.

Obama traveled to all 57 states and the media was SILENT on that one. He can't remember which month it is.. his daughters name - or when his birthday was.. The media was silent.

Obama can do no wrong.. Hell he can't even read he has to use teleprompters.. even when speaking to elementary children.. That is real brain power at work. An idiot stole the presidency as a foreign exchange student. And the whole country says Sarah Palin is stupid!! Just how does a stupid person achieve the highest rating of any governor ever in Alaska or this country ?? When you can explain that; then I will listen.

When you can explain how "stupid" got the oil companies to fork over 30 billion then I will be very interested to hear what you have to say.

But you have no comeback for that. or her HIGHEST RATED GOVERNOR in the History of the U.S.

damn right the mainstream media hates her; They have to use every dirty trick in the book to get her to trip or slip.

We don't even Know who Obama is.. The very first time we have knowledge of Obama is 3 weeks after he was born. He is in Seattle with His mom. She is enrolled in college.

Not one person that works in those two hospitals has come forward; not one doctor. not one nurse. no records of his mother even being in that hospital..NO EVIDENCE what so ever. TWO FORGED birthcertificates that are easily proven false.

Stupid is the people who voted for this imposter.

I can go over all your past school grades and show you first hand how many simple questions you got wrong.....................does that make you stupid ???????????????

Some of you people can't see the light of day.

Old 10-26-2011, 05:18 PM

6,994 posts, read 12,733,959 times
Warren Buffet should run!
Warren Buffett, "I could end the deficit in 5 minutes," he told CNBC. "You just pass a law that says that anytime there is a deficit of more than 3% of GDP, all
sitting members of Congress are ineligible for re-election. The 26th
amendment (granting the right to vote for 18 year-olds) took only 3 months
& 8 days to be ratified! Why? Simple! The people demanded it. That was in
1971...before computers, e-mail, cell phones, etc. Of the 27 amendments to
the Constitution, seven (7) took 1 year or less to become the law of the
land...all because of public pressure.
*Congressional Reform Act of 2011*

1. No Tenure / No Pension. A Congressman collects a salary while in office
and receives no pay when they are out of office.

2. Congress (past, present & future) participates in Social Security. All
funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security
system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system,
and Congress participates with the American people. It may not be used for
any other purpose.
3. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, just as all Americans
do.

4. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Congressional pay
will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%.

5. Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the
same health care system as the American people.

6. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American
people.
7. All contracts with past and present Congressmen are void effective 1/1/12.
The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen. Congressmen
made all these contracts for themselves. Serving in Congress is an honor,
not a career. The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators, so ours
should serve their term's), then go home and back to work.

Old 10-26-2011, 05:25 PM

6,424 posts, read 13,244,325 times
No politician thinks alone, they all have "handlers", people that train them on what to say, do, hell, even walk I would bet.
They are only as smart as the people around them.
Sure, he did some good, but look at all the bad she did. Wasilla was in a mess when she left. Alaska was a mess when she left. She cost hundreds of job due to ACES. I could do on and on...

You notice I didn't have a need to bold any of these words?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
View detailed profiles of: