Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2014, 02:40 AM

7,308 posts, read 14,694,870 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Лютый View Post
I would like to tell you in confidence it was not so bad in the USSR ))
I have absolutely zero confidence in your assesment of living condition under the USSR. None. Many of us had relatives that were fortunate enough to get out. The things that the KGB did can only be called crimes against humanity. Go, enjoy.

Old 05-04-2014, 07:21 AM

23 posts, read 73,941 times
Guys we need to take the white house back and the only way to do that is to arm the good guys so we could protect ourselves from the bad guys.

Old 05-04-2014, 11:59 AM

941 posts, read 1,793,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
Лютый[ I would like to tell you in confidence it was not so bad in the USSR[/b]

quote= stiffnecked;34651340]I have absolutely zero confidence in your assesment of living condition under the USSR. None. Many of us had relatives that were fortunate enough to get out. The things that the KGB did can only be called crimes against humanity. Go, enjoy.
If you read the words that are put forth by this member of Putin's new propaganda KGB and understand his English you will soon detect his mission for Putin's new KGB. His employment depends on some portion of the audience believing the message he is promulgating. I likewise have zero confidence in the words put forth by someone who is always obviously following his talking points as they came from the new version of the Kremlin. History put forth by some of the millions who suffered under the old KGB, that Putin hails from, tell us about the works of the KGB against the Russian population and again I agree with Stiff that they were guilty of crimes against humanity. I have relatives who lived under the USSR and are deathly afraid of a return to the old USSR which Лютый is telling us "was not so bad in the USSR'. The problem is the fortunate few who escaped that regime told a much different story about the conditions in that USSR. This Russian has enjoyed too many freedoms that the typical Russian was denied such as being able to travel widely, getting an education, working for the State, and his present behavior says loud and clear his line is the Party Line just like any politician who survives.

Old 05-04-2014, 11:28 PM

2,308 posts, read 3,459,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffnecked View Post
I have absolutely zero confidence in your assesment of living condition under the USSR. None. Many of us had relatives that were fortunate enough to get out. The things that the KGB did can only be called crimes against humanity. Go, enjoy.
Again You argue on what you don't know or as minimum you know from prejudiced and operated mass media. As for me so I was born in USSR and was living there unlike You. I will tell still in confidence: return to the USSR won't be any more. You can sleep peacefully.

Old 05-05-2014, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Again You argue on what you don't know or as minimum you know from prejudiced and operated mass media. As for me so I was born in USSR and was living there unlike You. I will tell still in confidence: return to the USSR won't be any more. You can sleep peacefully.
I always sleep peacefully. If the Russian's want to enslave themselves to an ideal that will never work that's their business. My prejudice does not come from the mass media but from the personal stories of family members that fled.

Old 05-05-2014, 12:42 AM

Quote:
I always sleep peacefully. If the Russian's want to enslave themselves to an ideal that will never work that's their business. My prejudice does not come from the mass media but from the personal stories of family members that fled.
I didn't expect another from you. It is clear that you are a so called "russophob" with hatred to all Russian. It is your choice.

Old 05-05-2014, 08:24 AM

325 posts, read 577,421 times
Russia's leaders discovered the plot to overthrow their monetary system, but far too late now to do anything about it. They gave capitalism a try and for some it was fantastic - however for the multitudes of people nothing really got better for them. Capitalism is dead in Russia - and it's back to the old ways. Mr Putin once head of the kgb is still in control.

Old 05-05-2014, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattieJensen View Post
Russia's leaders discovered the plot to overthrow their monetary system, but far too late now to do anything about it. They gave capitalism a try and for some it was fantastic - however for the multitudes of people nothing really got better for them. Capitalism is dead in Russia - and it's back to the old ways. Mr Putin once head of the kgb is still in control.
Thank you for sharing it.

Old 05-05-2014, 10:52 AM

Quote:
I didn't expect another from you. It is clear that you are a so called "russophob" with hatred to all Russian. It is your choice.
That's right, I am an American and will clearly make my own choices. The only hatred I have is towards the corrupt Russian government and it's tryrant leader Putin. Russian people I care for.

Old 05-05-2014, 10:33 PM

Quote:
That's right, I am an American and will clearly make my own choices. The only hatred I have is towards the corrupt Russian government and it's tryrant leader Putin. Russian people I care for.
Yeah, sure! You do know about "the corrupt Russian government and it's tryrant leader Putin" from your so called "free" mass media. Of course, you think that your government and leaders are "white and fluffy boys". Well, well ... as Dante said "All hope abandon, ye who enter here". I say, buddy, it would be better if you care for yourself, and we care for ourself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska