Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-05-2008, 08:18 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,569,354 times

Advertisements

Hi guys, sorry to direct this towards one person. Alaskapat, I think I saw on my milwaukee forum that you're going to be here sometime soon. True?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2008, 10:35 PM

5,963 posts, read 12,438,364 times
Default Sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Hi guys, sorry to direct this towards one person. Alaskapat, I think I saw on my milwaukee forum that you're going to be here sometime soon. True?
Yes, I was asking about the price of gas in Milwaukee. My husband and I are planning a trip. We may be through there if we don't take Canada to NY. Not looking forward to gas prices...ugh.

Last edited by Alaskapat528; 06-05-2008 at 10:38 PM.. Reason: change

Old 06-05-2008, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskapat528 View Post
Ah now I see, dah on me lol. I was asking about the price of gas in Milwaukee. My husband and I are planning a trip but he keeps changing our route. We may be through there if we don't take Canada to NY. Forgive me, so much going on in planning this trip.
Well hey, if you want to know anything, & I'm by no means an expert on Milwaukee, let me know. I guess you could DM me. But going thru Canada seems fun. If you do come through here, hopefully you can come during Summerfest. It starts the last weekend of June & runs for 11 days thru I think July 6th? Anyway, it's a good time. But if you're not big on crowds it might not be your thing. But regardless, it's something I think everyone should do, just to say they went! Good fireworks during that time though!

Old 06-05-2008, 10:42 PM

Now that's weird, I quoted your post & then I noticed the post that is up now is different....I have no idea how to do that! Duh, I'm technologically stupid

Old 06-05-2008, 10:42 PM

Default Thank you

Quote:
Well hey, if you want to know anything, & I'm by no means an expert on Milwaukee, let me know. I guess you could DM me. But going thru Canada seems fun. If you do come through here, hopefully you can come during Summerfest. It starts the last weekend of June & runs for 11 days thru I think July 6th? Anyway, it's a good time. But if you're not big on crowds it might not be your thing. But regardless, it's something I think everyone should do, just to say they went! Good fireworks during that time though!
Thanks Karfar, but don't think we'll be able to make the Summerfest; sounds like alot of fun though. Will let you know if we are going to head that way so I can ask some questions.

Old 06-05-2008, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Thanks Karfar, but don't think we'll be able to make the Summerfest; sounds like alot of fun though. Will let you know if we are going to head that way so I can ask some questions.
Cool, hope I can help you out if you do come thru here.

Old 06-05-2008, 10:43 PM

Default No not you lol

Quote:
Now that's weird, I quoted your post & then I noticed the post that is up now is different....I have no idea how to do that! Duh, I'm technologically stupid
No not duh on you but duh on me lol. I had posted that about price of gas and then when hubby mentioned the route through Canada I forgot about it lol. Red faced here.

Old 06-05-2008, 10:45 PM

Quote:
No not duh on you but duh on me lol. I had posted that about price of gas and then when hubby mentioned the route through Canada I forgot about it lol. Red faced here.
No, that's fine, I was just wondering how you were able to put a post out there, I read it, quoted it, & then your original post changed. How???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska